16 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Out of curiousity… 

We got some cool minifigure parts and accessories from Dreamzzz, such as Nightmare King’s wicked crown, Zoey’s cool hairpiece and purple bow, Nova’s cute PJ,  adorable dreaming mushrooms  and more!  BUT I want to ask you a question - are you disappointed with an immovable little boy (smalll body for Susan, Logan, mushrooms, etc)? I have hard some people complained about new immovable dinosaur molds (Atrociraptor and Pyroraptor) last year so it makes me wonder about your opinion on this little body.  Personally, I’m okay with immovable body!

I'm fine with the little body's lack of articulation

12 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

I'm fine with the little body's lack of articulation

Yeah, i think they look great when we have Susan, Logan,  Dreamings, and Shivel. 

On 8/1/2023 at 11:08 AM, Lemerbrix said:

I bought the turtle van, z-blob, and bunchu!

This along with the Pegasus is my road to getting the full lineup(minus Oz sadly) with the least amount of repeats. The Stable set is another option, but I like the other sets offerings more. 

It looks to be that the Dream Village is only available from LEGO in the US? I haven’t seen it at Walmart. Barnes & Noble & Target don’t even have it listed on their site either. 

7 minutes ago, Vindicare said:

This along with the Pegasus is my road to getting the full lineup(minus Oz sadly) with the least amount of repeats. The Stable set is another option, but I like the other sets offerings more. 

It looks to be that the Dream Village is only available from LEGO in the US? I haven’t seen it at Walmart. Barnes & Noble & Target don’t even have it listed on their site either. 

I got the Pegasus recently, won't you need cooper and Logan too?

I don't really recommend the Pegasus, it's got awful proportions and the side builds aren't that good, the Minifigure selection, on the other hand...

32 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

I don't really recommend the Pegasus, it's got awful proportions and the side builds aren't that good, the Minifigure selection, on the other hand...

Forgot to add the Grimkeeper set for Cooper. Just really jumping into the characters, didn’t know the little dudes had names. :grin: Bought Mateo and Z-Blob the Robot this morning & I’m taking a better look at the theme. 

4 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Don’t worry, you got Nightmare King from that cheap set! I got Nightmare King off eBay, not interested in the Pegasus set myself.

3 hours ago, Vindicare said:

Forgot to add the Grimkeeper set for Cooper. Just really jumping into the characters, didn’t know the little dudes had names. :grin: Bought Mateo and Z-Blob the Robot this morning & I’m taking a better look at the theme. 

I got Susan, Shivel, Logan and two Dreaming Mushrooms off eBay and they are pretty cool! I need to find Albert and Mr. Oz and these little dudes in that space us set. 

We will know about the winter wave in a few months.

If you haven’t purchased Izzie and Bunchu the Bunny set and aren’t unsure about it, you can check out the review from Jay’s Brick Blog!

10 hours ago, Lion King said:

Don’t worry, you got Nightmare King from that cheap set! I got Nightmare King off eBay, not interested in the Pegasus set myself.

Tbh, I only got that set for the nightmare king and susan

11 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

Tbh, I only got that set for the nightmare king and susan

I got Susan off eBay too.

On 8/9/2023 at 5:55 PM, Lion King said:

I got Susan, Shivel, Logan and two Dreaming Mushrooms off eBay and they are pretty cool! I need to find Albert and Mr. Oz and these little dudes in that space us set. 

We will know about the winter wave in a few months.

I may end up going that route...I’m currently being distracted by JP sets. I’m still hoping to get the sets because they look like fun sets & cool builds. 

5 hours ago, Lemerbrix said:

Dreamzzz s1 pt two is on lego's youtube and Netflix!

Thank you for heads up!

21 hours ago, jonwil said:

Is there a way to watch the series here in Australia without Netflix?

Lego has an free app on Roku that I watch it on since Netflix booted me off my family's account. Sadly, there are commercials (So... many... commercials!) but it probably is available in Australia.

3 minutes ago, Lion King said:

Do we know when there will be Season 2 coming out?

There is a season two coming, it was confirmed at sdcc

Spoiler

Is someone going to moc this? I need it

IMG_1154.webp

1 hour ago, Lemerbrix said:

There is a season two coming, it was confirmed at sdcc

Reveal hidden contents

Is someone going to moc this? I need it

IMG_1154.webp

Release date?

On 8/9/2023 at 6:14 PM, Lion King said:

Out of curiousity… 

are you disappointed with an immovable little boy (smalll body for Susan, Logan, mushrooms, etc)? I have hard some people complained about new immovable dinosaur molds (Atrociraptor and Pyroraptor) last year so it makes me wonder about your opinion on this little body.  

Would have preferred something like these previous Lego figures with poseable arms like Mrs Castillo. But It's not a problem, I still like the Dreamlings

s-l400.jpgnex020.png

1 hour ago, Killian said:

Would have preferred something like these previous Lego figures with poseable arms like Mrs Castillo. But It's not a problem, I still like the Dreamlings

s-l400.jpgnex020.png

Yeah I think turntable arms would do great for Dreamings but it is no big issue with me! I like Dreamings a lot. 

18 minutes ago, Lemerbrix said:

This was released today, I need more of these shorts, now

Since I’m visually impaired, I don’t kow what is going on in that video you posted here but I’m quite excited!