We keep on building at full steam. I almost finished building 3 extra different wagons for the Emerald Night train.

img_0775.jpg

WIth interior, but as said almost done with building. Still missing few parts.
img_0777.jpg

You can spot myself and mine wife at left :innocent2:. I know mine wife is wondering what Gamora is doing there :grin:. Anyway, first wagon with Waldorf & Statler.

img_0778.jpg

Food is being prepared.

img_0779.jpg

With interior of set 7815 to keep it simple.

img_0782.jpg

With crate to hold the luggage of the passengers.

And mine BR103 has a new driver to keep insured it keeps running, Rocket Raccoon with little Groot on engine :excited::

img_0783.jpg

Edited by BillytheKid

Who wants to see a running 7760 at 12v track, click at link below :wink: :

Running a 12v 7760.

If you don't, don't click at the link above :wink: .

What is next to mine PandaCity of Bricks? Busy to build Library and next a Big Boy. And adding a rollercoaster to mine town, first needs to be look a bit prettier :innocent2:.

Don't think there's nothing going on in PandaCity of Bricks.

Busy the build and modify Rollercoaster 10261 and a new train will be added to mine collection. A big boy, model of the biggest steam engine of the world.

1 hour ago, BillytheKid said:

Don't think there's nothing going on in PandaCity of Bricks.

Busy the build and modify Rollercoaster 10261 and a new train will be added to mine collection. A big boy, model of the biggest steam engine of the world.

BigBoy for cargo?

@Darkkostas25, no, just as a single train. When completed, the train itself is 3 long (28studs) wagons long. That's long enough for me and at mine layout :wink: . It means the loc itself is just aslong as the set 7740 or 7745.

Now we go full steam ahead. Just made a little mod to trainstation 4554 for a little project to combine it with set 7822 in yellow. I want to back of the trainstation to be closed, but not to change the set itself. Now to mod a nice platform at the back........

img_1629.jpg

img_1631.jpg

It feels not finished to me, but actually this is what I had in mind. Station 7822 in yellow combined with station 4554 where the back closed. I can remove the back without changing the set itself. And at the end of station 7822 (in right bottom of 1st pic) I added platform 9 3/4 for the Hoghwarts Express. I combined the sets into the station itself.
Idea is that you can travel from 9v track to 12v track trains.

Now let me show you the big station around:

img_1686.jpg

img_1687.jpg

img_1688.jpg

img_1689.jpg

It has been a while for any updates I posted, but let's give it a shot to catch up :excited: . Picures tells more than 1000 words.

Although I live in the Netherlands and I'm dutch, Exxon is de main supplier of fuel in PandaCity of Bricks. They even have green power:img_2487.jpg

Even fuelstations are converted to Exxon:

img_2489.jpg

img_2492.jpg

And yes I drive a Fiat Panda as daily, as long the gourverment let me offcourse. It is 25 years old and actually too old to leave it on the road :tongue: . Which modern car can drive more economic than 18km at 1 litre of fuel.......?

But he, I'm a trainguy. I had this train for some time, but in white. And yes, in time it became yellowed. I decided to change color and red was the choice and hope it won't discolor anymore. Even DB can build more beautiful trains, an American loc can't be missed in their fleet. Isn't a beauty of a beast when it rides. It runs at 12v equipped with a double 12v motor for more pullingpower.

img_2486.jpg

Another beast of a train, the BigBoy. I still need to work it out to run it on his own at the track.

img_2488.jpg

I had a yellow 6x28 trainplate as spare and decided that I want another GP-38 in mine fleet. The colors from BNSF. When finished, this will be the most expensive locomotive in mine fleet. Even a 7750 can't beat that :excited: . That's because of some parts in dark green. And it get a double 9v motor and working front- and taillight.img_2479.jpg

The disign is form Jacob McKee form book 'Started with trains', which came out in 2004. The set 10133 came in 2005 for sale by Lego. The design form Jacob McKee has more 'body', if you know what I mean.

Also new in mine fleet is a minifigversion of trainset 727, designed by F. Boss.

img_2484.jpg

img_2485.jpg

And also updated mine first model of a real train, the DH2 of 'Wadloper' (Wadrunner) with doors that opens more realistic and roof more smooth.img_2494.jpg

Okidoki, last pic

img_2490.jpg

The clubwagon 4547 in colors of 7740 with behind it mine version of 1 apriljoke of 7812. The joke was too good, not to build it. I needed extra wagons for mine 2d 7740 :grin: .

There will be another 2 trains coming soon, parts are ordered. You know all how mail works these days.........

4 hours ago, BillytheKid said:

And also updated mine first model of a real train, the DH2 of 'Wadloper' (Wadrunner) with doors that opens more realistic and roof more smooth.img_2494.jpg

Warning! It looks like your intercity train is trying to make a break for it by taking control of the switches

Some updates, parts still arriving to complete the trains where I'm building at. The Wadrunner and Frontwalker have their Dutch railways logo's. The outside is now finished, just need some detailwork at the inside and need more small trainwindows for the doors.

img_2561.jpg

img_2562.jpg

img_2560.jpg

Beside the backbone of the 12v trains, the 7740. Well the model of frontwalker is also a backbone of the dutch railsways till 2025. After that the train will be removed of the track till 2030, than all frontwalkers are gone and will be scraped.

img_2563.jpg

Also I build another GP-38 from design of J. McKee, but in BNSF colors. That model has just more 'body' if you know what I mean. Colors are more realistic to the real locomotive. Those darkgreen parts are expensive........ It has a double 9v motor connected with a wire for more smoother ride and more pullingpower. And a working front- and taillight when it runs. The train is not complete, just miss still few parts. Mail is slow lately.

img_2564.jpg