Classic_Spaceman

Rumoured New In-House Theme Discussion

On 3/27/2022 at 10:28 AM, Lyichir said:

Keep in mind it's generally quite rare these days for new Lego video games to get specific set tie-ins (unless, like Vidiyo, Nexo Knights, Hidden Side, or Dimensions, the game specifically revolves around interaction with the sets, something that this new game announcement does not mention). Especially considering this new game is from a smaller indie studio, I doubt physical sets are in the cards at least unless the game itself proves itself massively successful.

So the pictures of the sets on brickset are fake? I am so confused.

17 minutes ago, Johnny1360 said:

Same here, I have no idea what he was talking about. 

Sadly with us seeing nothing it looks like the theme has probably been shifted to another time. It was 100% down for April so unless we see it later in the month it looks like it's been postponed. I'll drop any info in here when it becomes avaliable :)

46 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Sadly with us seeing nothing it looks like the theme has probably been shifted to another time. It was 100% down for April so unless we see it later in the month it looks like it's been postponed. I'll drop any info in here when it becomes avaliable :)

Thank you for letting us know!

21 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

What pictures of sets do you mean? I wasn't aware there were any sort of set pictures associated with that game.

23 hours ago, Kit Figsto said:

From my understanding, these were the set numbers that we originally thought were Indiana Jones and being released in the fall, right?

Aren't those sets Avatar?

8 hours ago, Lyichir said:

What pictures of sets do you mean? I wasn't aware there were any sort of set pictures associated with that game.

I was referring to the Brick tales sets, that someone mentioned, not the rumored new theme sets. Regardless the whole thing is foggy in my mind, lol.

On 3/27/2022 at 9:37 PM, Classic_Spaceman said:

Are we absolutely sure that this is real, and that it is releasing in April? April 1st is four days away, and we still have not gotten even a single leak or piece of concrete information. 😕

Unless it's coming April 26th like the next wave of SW sets.

On 3/28/2022 at 5:53 PM, Brick Clicker said:

Or an Aston Martin DB5 situation where the sets get released same day as the reveal.

Edited by Anonknee Muss

17 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

I was referring to the Brick tales sets, that someone mentioned, not the rumored new theme sets. Regardless the whole thing is foggy in my mind, lol.

As far as I'm aware the Brick Tales announcement didn't include anything about sets, which is why I'm confused what people were talking about in regards to set pictures.

We are nearly halfway April, I hope we will find out about this mysterious theme soon. 

12 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

We are nearly halfway April, I hope we will find out about this mysterious theme soon. 

Perhaps the real theme was the friends we made along the way!

But it is odd that nothing at all has emerged, for something ostensibly scheduled for April

On 3/28/2022 at 6:53 PM, Brick Clicker said:

It was 100% down for April so unless we see it later in the month it looks like it's been postponed.

Uhmm - 100% down for April = 100% which leaves 0% for later than that :D

Oh: If we see it later than April, it does not "look like it's been postponed" - then it is postponed, 100% down :pir-wink:.

8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Any idea what this theme gonna be?

The theme is: Making maximum profit for TLG. :pir-laugh:

Best,
Thorsten

4 minutes ago, Toastie said:

The theme is: Making maximum profit for TLG. :pir-laugh:

Best,
Thorsten

Haha, good one! 

13 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

@Brick Clicker I hate to bother you but is there any updates? It’s May and we know nothing.

It's most likely shifted to 2023 given nothing has shown up on retailers. I would bet it's something like Indiana Jones with the movie being pushed.

It was originally thought to be Mythica but that set got pictures today

17 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

It's most likely shifted to 2023 given nothing has shown up on retailers. I would bet it's something like Indiana Jones with the movie being pushed.

It was originally thought to be Mythica but that set got pictures today

Understood and thank you