Darkdragon

REQUEST Name Change HERE

Honestly? I just missed the post. Only human and all that.

I can change it now. 

However, looks like a " . " cannot be in a username, so I omitted that.

Hello mods.

I would like to change my name as I do not want this forum to show up when people search my username.

Can you change it to something like nutella or whatever is available? the name isnt important I just dont want this to appear on search results

Is it possible to change my name to "autumn" (no caps) or is it taken? I don't know how to check. I was playing Doom when I came up with my current user name and think it is a little silly now.

On 11/6/2023 at 7:43 AM, SCREDEYE said:

Hello mods.

I would like to change my name as I do not want this forum to show up when people search my username.

Can you change it to something like nutella or whatever is available? the name isnt important I just dont want this to appear on search results

Nutella was taken, I used Nootella... 

4 hours ago, Hell On Earth said:

Is it possible to change my name to "autumn" (no caps) or is it taken? I don't know how to check. I was playing Doom when I came up with my current user name and think it is a little silly now.

Doen that :thumbup:

Hey mods! Long time lurker but I made this account when I was much younger and the name doesn't represent me whatsoever. Can I have it changed to "novareb" please? Thank you and much appreciated!

2 hours ago, PaleozoicBricks said:

I made a typo when making my account and id like to fix that. Can I change it to "Paleozoic Bricks". Then id love to become a member of this community. 

What typo :wink:

Hi mods. I'd like to change my username to "The Undo" as I use that username in other platforms.

Thanks in advance.

Hello. Could I request a username change to 'soarux' to be consistent with my other socials? Thanks in advance

On 12/27/2023 at 10:04 PM, soarux said:

Hello. Could I request a username change to 'soarux' to be consistent with my other socials? Thanks in advance

Sorted it out :thumbup:

Hey Mods, May I ask for my username on eurobricks be changed to "smazmats". I recently changed my Lego screen name across all platforms and would like it to be consistent here as well Thanks!

Hello!

I would love it if my username could be changed to "Pastajensen" as it's the name I use for my online presence (discord, YT etc...).

20 hours ago, Plauge said:

Hello!

I would love it if my username could be changed to "Pastajensen" as it's the name I use for my online presence (discord, YT etc...).

Changed it.

Coming out of my dark ages and have since changed my online handle elsewhere and so would like to change this one to Mantarri to keep it consistent if that's okay.

My request is a change from GTS to "Kostq" due to all the other handles being related to it. Is it possible?

Posted (edited)

Can I change my name to "Mrlikeslegothings" as ninjago as a whole doesn't represent all my lego interests?

Edited by Mrlikesninjagomoviethings
changed wording