Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Thriceman

Bit of an NSFW question

Greetings,

I'd like to know, for a 'red light district' themed MOC that I want to make because it is so perfectly a juxtaposition of everything that Lego stands for. What are some of the most skimpy/sexualized male or female minifigs other then Slave Leia? :blush:

I hope this is alright to ask, I am curious to your opinions, heck I wouldn't be surprised if this thread doesn't even get any replies. :wink:

If you have any thoughts on sex appeal in minifigs I'd love to hear it hihi.

With kind regards,

Dutch

If it’s fleshies you are after - then there are topless muscled male torsos from Prince of Persia, and the Lego Batman Movie. Worth checking out superhero figures for useful parts with skimpy costumes too 

There’s always the beach goers. There’s been a fair number of bikini prints over the years.

Awhile ago there was a MOC posted here with something along the same lines of what you’re going for. I’ll see if I can track it down or someone with a better memory may come along & point you in the right direction. 

23 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

Greetings,

I'd like to know, for a 'red light district' themed MOC that I want to make because it is so perfectly a juxtaposition of everything that Lego stands for. What are some of the most skimpy/sexualized male or female minifigs other then Slave Leia? :blush:

I hope this is alright to ask, I am curious to your opinions, heck I wouldn't be surprised if this thread doesn't even get any replies. :wink:

If you have any thoughts on sex appeal in minifigs I'd love to hear it hihi.

With kind regards,

Dutch

Is this for Heroica? If so, there are some good non-Human torsos in Star Wars (Oola, Aayla Secura), Chima, and Ninjago. 

21 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Is this for Heroica? If so, there are some good non-Human torsos in Star Wars (Oola, Aayla Secura), Chima, and Ninjago. 

It's not for Heroica (yet hahaha who knows in the future) but I agree there are some nice minifig prints in those lines.

I have seen people take the joystick stick out and then rubberband two of the bases to make a boobs. I'll try to find a picture.

Also never Google 'sexual lego minifigures'. :iamded_lol:

Edited by Maple

tlm109.png

Kenny has a chest tattoo and wears a flesh coloured helmet and airtanks but is otherwise fully nude.