Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] Smith's Smithy

"Good morning, and welcome to my smithy, I am Jacque Smith, owner, manager, and master blacksmith." 

FortArltreesSmithy_3

"Wait, your name is smith? you are Smith the smith? And this is Smith's Smithy?"

FortArltreesSmithy_2

"Yes, yes, my family has been blacksmiths for generations back in Granoleon, my brothers now run the family smithy back there and I set out to establish a branch in the new markets of New Haven"

FortArltreesSmithy

"But your name is SMITH... and your the SMITH!!?"

FortArltreesSmithy_5

"Sigh... yeah... you got it... like 'Cooper' became a family name for... Coopers... Smith became a family name for Smiths... so yeah... my family has always been blacksmiths, so thats what the neighbors called them.... Can I help you with something? We have a wide variety, if you would like, you can come in back and take a look at the racks?"

FortArltreesSmithy_7

*holding back giggles* "Ok... SMITH... whatever you say... SMITH" 

FortArltreesSmithy_4

"Yup... that's me... owner of this large factory here in Fort Arltrees, giving access to fine crafted iron goods for this growing town... and keeping names simple for those that are easily confused." 

FortArltreesSmithy_6

*Slapping leg, laughing hysterically, and walking away without buying anything* "HAHAHA! YOUR NAME IS SMITH... AND YOUR THE SMITH... AT THE SMITHY! AH HAHAHAHA!" 

"And a fine day to you, Sir!" Smith calls shaking his head and then mutters, "moron." 

Nice job with the terrain and interior floors. Also a great collection of blackSMITHed wares inside!

Very nice and detailed interior view of the smithy. A furnace, bellows, charcoal canister, anvil, storage, warehouse and much more is available. The tree is also well built, which makes even the rabbit happy. It's also interesting to see how busy people are at work.

It's a good thing the owner's name isn't Miller, everyone would ask why he doesn't have a mill.

Epic! The 2x1-round-plates-with-holes (pfff...the piece names these days...!!!) portray really well the rainy weather!

Wonderful! That moron is a man after my own heart. Excellent forge and bellows. Actually, it's all excellent. I like the vast swathes of various consumer goods they are churning out there. 

I'll echo what has been said here: the gives a wonderful overview of the smithing business. The roof is a rather unique variety which I haven't seen too often in MOCs. I love the inclusion of the small warehouse you did with all of the finished products. Nice touch.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:36 PM, NOD said:

It's a good thing the owner's name isn't Miller, everyone would ask why he doesn't have a mill.

:grin: