Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 3

Good to see you sir! Er, who are you may I ask?

And gents, since this may be my last night, let me buy you all a round of drink, what do you say?

I am sorry for my attitude earlier, so for one instance let us drink as friends! Mo I am not "buying" your vote, do with it as you please, but should the tide turn my way please let me have a good final night :cry_happy:

Alright, alright. If telling your role is the latest fad...

I'm General Spencer, a good friend of Lord Dragonator. Far too many innocent's have died, including the Chef, which is just outrageous (I really liked that trifle...), and something must be done. I strongly feel that Lord Ash is not entirely loyal to our righteous monarchy, so I stand by my vote.

(Returning from the

)

A vision in prayer has told me that I should not trust Lord Ash or General Marcus. However, upon deeper thought, I must:

VOTE LORD ASH. I'm sorry my son. :sadnew: (bows head in sadness).

Damnit, Lord Savril left us. And just after he ate that last steak!

By the way, thank you for being clear on who you are General Spencer...only problem is I think you and General Marcus should be strung out and hung. No one in this castle is safe, and our defense force seems to be sleeping, or drinking, or giving us the runaround as to who they really are.

But Marcus first, Spencer should get a few days to clear his name.

KITCHEN'S CLOSED!

KITCHEN'S CLOSED!

Fasting is always gould for the soul.

(Pulls out a large turkey drumstick from under his robe)...

The one thing I'm not getting is how I'm a "for-sure" traitor? :wacko:

Calvin said last night he discovered I threw the armour when it was thrown this morning! :sceptic:

But, if Lord Ash is revealed to be a traitor then I guess all will be answered.

After just thinking back (rereading posts), thank you to whomever was guarding my room from an assassin. I appreciate it a lot.

And how does one hire someone to investigate someone else? Can I ask someone to investigate someone else?

Excellent! We have the votes required to finally bring a traitor to justice! Honour and dignity restored to the kingdom, in the name of our Lord and Master, the King, bless his soul, and in memory of Lord Martin, our suicidal chef, and the recently departed guy who's name I forget. Um... the one who ended up mashed. (I've wanted to say 'mashed' ever since it happened, sorry :tongue:)

The one thing I'm not getting is how I'm a "for-sure" traitor? :wacko:

Calvin said last night he discovered I threw the armour when it was thrown this morning! :sceptic:

But, if Lord Ash is revealed to be a traitor then I guess all will be answered.

It will certainly cast a new light on the proceedings, and give us hope for a positive result in this whole unfortunate affair.

If it is as I suspect, realising that he was about to be caught, he fed misleading information to the investigator in an attempt to frame you and save his own miserable hide. We shall see just how miserable it was in the morning.

In the meantime, I hope I live through the night. Perhaps someone would sit with me until this traitor has been dealt with?

(OOC: investigating is an assigned night action, I assume, so you can't add it to your abilities, it's either there or it isn't)

Vote Ash.

I haven't been able to keep up with what's going on, but I'll just vote for Ash like Shadows because of him becoming a global mod. Congrats!

(Returning from the
)

A vision in prayer has told me that I should not trust Lord Ash or General Marcus. However, upon deeper thought, I must:

VOTE LORD ASH. I'm sorry my son. :sadnew: (bows head in sadness).

And with that deciding vote a man has been condemned. Kyle was woken from his drunken stupor and took Lord Ash to his rooms where he was to be imprisoned until the morning. A guard of 10 is to be assigned, so there will be no chance of any sort of action for or against him to take place. As he is a Lord he will be given the more honourable death of hanging in the morning.

The final votes are as follows:

Atoll Dweller (Calvin): 1

TinyPiesRUs (Lord Calvin): 10

Batbrick (General Marcus): 4

The sun had set over the castle grounds, and the people of the castle retired to their beds, both eager to see the results of their voting in the morning, and fearful of what the night could bring...

This thread can now be closed. Thanks once again to everyone for playing! Please get your night actions to me immediately, even if you do not plan on using them, as I need to know.

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

Edited by dragonator

By the way, thank you for being clear on who you are General Spencer...only problem is I think you and General Marcus should be strung out and hung. No one in this castle is safe, and our defense force seems to be sleeping, or drinking, or giving us the runaround as to who they really are.

But Marcus first, Spencer should get a few days to clear his name.

KITCHEN'S CLOSED!

What what what? What have I done to even rouse the slightest bit of suspicion? I have been nothing but loyal, I find your blasphemous accusations quite upsetting. :cry_sad: I have tried to keep our people safe, but I have to be sure with my votes, I don't want any more innocents dieing! I must say, with your wild accusations, you are rousing my suspicion...

What what what? What have I done to even rouse the slightest bit of suspicion? I have been nothing but loyal, I find your blasphemous accusations quite upsetting. :cry_sad: I have tried to keep our people safe, but I have to be sure with my votes, I don't want any more innocents dieing! I must say, with your wild accusations, you are rousing my suspicion...

I agree with you good sir! This fellow is seeming suspicious to me, accusing people with no evidence.