BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

Here are some updated pics of my minifig collection (about 6 missing but they're on the way):

Thats a great collection and display. You never told us why you have the CMF robots there though?

Here are my customs

1zejvpv.jpg

and here is a top view of my Official Star Wars Lego figures, most can be id'd. I did'nt take the pictures and did not feel like loading SD cardi nto camera to do over ) :

15dax5f.jpg

Thats a great collection and display. You never told us why you have the CMF robots there though?

Thank you. For some very strange reason I really like those two robots and since I had nowhere to put them I just stuck them in that corner. :classic:

*Snip*

A nice collection, nicley displayed as well r74 :thumbup:. That B-Wing sure looks nice :sweet:.

Edited by Mr Man

collection2shrink.jpgcollection1shrink.jpg

Here's an updated picture of my collection - as you can see, largely SW but a few Alien Conquest and Collectable minifigs sneak in! Also a pic of the solution to the dilema - "should I open my eclusive polybags?" question - my solution being to frame the opened polybag in a 6 x 4 photo frame.

That's a pretty good collection of figs there! The 3P0 I got was opened already so it hasn't been to big a deal to have him around. But I do keep him locked up. :grin:

A very nice collection and a nice display case too! Some good figs in there and even a Maquette in the corner. :thumbup:

I got a room makeover for Xmas last year, and that included three big bookcases for displaying my sets and MOCs! The middle one has most of my Clone Wars sets. The one to the right includes vehicles from other factions, as well as my Bionicles, mechs, and my KimT bust. :grin: The left one contains all my other licensed and action theme sets and MOCs. In case you're wondering, that's the new Batcave behind the window reflection. Also note the Venator, RGS, and UCS Grievous on top.

p1120301_small.jpg

Each shelf has a theme. From top to bottom, it's: Trade Federation forces, Battle of Geonosis, random CW battle, Republic Hangar, CIS Hangar, miscellaneous other CW vehicles.

p1120309_small.jpg

And these are the sets in the other bookcase: The podracers; pirates, bounty hunters, and Mandos; and my Y-Wing (with a bit of space for future sets).

p1120310_small.jpg

A very nice setup Oky! It is always nice to have a lego room or shelves if you can fit them in. Your collection is very impressive. :thumbup:

Thanks! It sure is nice to have a showcase like this! And that's not all - I still have the Republic frigate, AT-TE, UCS X-Wing & TIE Interceptor, 4504 Millennium Falcon, and a few smaller sets in my closet. :laugh:

My Wolfpack Clones have gone up a little in numbers, so I decided to sort them out some transportation. :wink:

wolfpack_clones.jpg

I have been buying parts to MOD 2 of my Republic Gunships for a few weeks now an here is the end result.

wolfpack_gunship.jpg

wolfpack_gunships.jpg

(snip)

You see that title you have? You definitely deserve it! Thats an outstanding collection of such a rare figure :oh:

Wow Oky! :drool: Thats some great shelving. Great set up too. I'm pretty jealous of that UCS Grievous.

mutley, what else to say about your update. What about, what took you so long? :poke: I thought we'd be seeing the first picture much sooner. More jealousy oozing from me though. I really like the Wolfpack clones.