BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

A whole four, but a couple more when I can get my hands on the Endor set, was there two in the set?

I have eight. 4 purchased from Bricklink, and 4 from two "8038 Battle of Endor" sets. I prefer the newer version, with the dark bluish gray pattern, to the old one (dark gray). I also switched the legs and arms in black, more realistic IMO...

I have 1´000´000! :hmpf:

Can´t we just stop those meaningless threads?

Or we will start to just lock them down.

-Ras-

I have 1´000´000! :hmpf:

Can´t we just stop those meaningless threads?

Or we will start to just lock them down.

-Ras-

I never understood that hatred such threads generate. I mean, if people want to discuss SW Lego, they should be free to as it's the SW Lego forum. And it's not as if this forum is inundated with hundreds of posts every day. You'd think any relevant traffic is good.

If you don't want to read it, don't click on them. Simple as that.

I never understood that hatred such threads generate. I mean, if people want to discuss SW Lego, they should be free to as it's the SW Lego forum. And it's not as if this forum is inundated with hundreds of posts every day. You'd think any relevant traffic is good.

If you don't want to read it, don't click on them. Simple as that.

If you do like this so much, then keep it all in one topic.

I will never go in there, I promisse.

To use "How many of whatever fig" every time and create a new topic everytime is just stupid.

Or we can have 250 topics in this matter with all SW figs ever made.

And I guess there will come a few more over the years.

-Ras-

This is why we have the "Show your army and home display"- topic.

I'll not allow topics on how many of this and that you have or haven't got.

Feel free to post pics of your home setup and armies in the proper topic, but in the future people let's refrain from posting numbers.

Thanks.

I've merge the Scout trooper topic with the "Show your army" topic.

Now instead of numbers, do show your armies.

We'd rather have pics and anyone can say "I've got a zillion Chrome Vaders", show us the pics that you do :grin:

Happy show-off people :laugh:

I did :thumbup: army of one!

Well, how many do you have? They were only made in three sets and 2 of them are discontinued.

I have one, from the ewok attack set or whatever it was called :hmpf_bad:

scouties_1.png

First post and here's my (not so big) army:

lego_001_713.jpg

lego_002_158.jpg

lego_003_625.jpg

lego_004_313.jpg

lego_005_411.jpg

Not shown are 10 of my Clone Troopers, I have yet to deploy them.

Edited by Bubastis

First post and here's my (not so big) army:

Not shown are 10 of my Clone Troopers, I have yet to deploy them.

Doesnt matter if your army is big or not, in my opinion.

I see a lot of clone troopers which cant be explained by the sets you displayed. Are there sets missing or did you just buy the minifigures?

For instance Commander Fox is without the homing spider droid.

I see a lot of clone troopers which cant be explained by the sets you displayed. Are there sets missing or did you just buy the minifigures?

For instance Commander Fox is without the homing spider droid.

I didn't like the HSD, so I got rid of it. I bought/traded for a lot of the Clone Trooper Battle Packs. I collect Republic only ATM, but I'm thinking of collecting the whole TCW collection.

Edited by Bubastis

I've been here for some time, but I concentrated at trains& town at this site. But I love starwars too and I have quite a lot of sets of this theme.

Maybe It would be nice to share the collection I have with you people. I don't all sets, cause I have a hard time to place it in my layout of trains. You can see a lot of starwars minifigs in my layout.

Mine idea is, to build a huge battle droid army, who have to protect it form the clone/stormtroopers. Great avantage, they don't need food all the time and cost nothing, aslong they're not needed. I love those battle droids and too bad they loose eventually form the clonetroopers. Aslong the numbers of battle droids are far greater then mine collection of clone/stormtroopers, my city is well protected.

I've also made traincontainers with battle droids, so the can be transported very easily where they are needed.

battle_droids_-_95.jpg_thumb.jpg

Click on pic, to get a bigger one.

In time the battle droid army will grow faster.

I will look here form now on what's going on at legostarwars afol's :grin:

Nice droid collection, Panda9001100, but why did you show your army again when you were the first person to show theirs in this thread? It's not like it's any bigger. It's the same picture even! :sceptic:

Edited by ADHO15

This topic is meant to show my whole starwars collection. In near future I will post more pic's of the starwarssets I have.

This topic is meant to show my whole starwars collection. In near future I will post more pic's of the starwarssets I have.

Still, the 'Show Your Army' thread is exactly for that. If we had a separate thread for every member's army, this forum would be massive! Just post pics there when you have them, or wait and post all the pics together.

Nice droid collection, Panda9001100, but why did you show your army again when you were the first person to show theirs in this thread? It's not like it's any bigger. It's the same picture even! :sceptic:

I have to agree with ADHO15 on this Panda9001100. This doesnt really add anything to the pictures you posted last year. :sceptic:

I'm always looking forward to new pictures of course. So if you've got those then feel free to share them with us.

Still, the 'Show Your Army' thread is exactly for that. If we had a separate thread for every member's army, this forum would be massive! Just post pics there when you have them, or wait and post all the pics together.

And on this matter too. I'm sorry but in my opinion this could be closed/merged with the other topic.

"One topic to bind them all" as KimT would say.

Edited by Future74

Well, I'm sorry for the trouble.

Maybe I should show no pic's of my starwars collection.

Don't be like that. If you want to show us pictures, post them in the correct, existing thread. If not, then don't. Don't try and make us feel guilty for telling you what you should have done.

Panda, that's the exact same picture you posted in the show your army thread, which you made. :sceptic: If you can't post a pic of your whole collection, then just wait till you can. I think this thread is to show your entire collection, like some have done in the organization thread, not just your armies. I think it is a great idea.

Nice Trade Fed army Panda.

But I'm more impressed by your train layout. (And incredibly jealous too!)

Ok. If the mods would like to remove this topic, I get the pic's organized and place them in one post and separate topic to show you my starwars collection.

Sorry for the trouble.

No harm done. Hope to see your new pictures soon in the appropriate topic, which you started! :thumbup::cry_happy:

Update today:

Battle droids: 210

Clonetroopers: 6

Stormtroopers: 16

Snowtroopers: 8

Pic's will follow.