BillytheKid

Show Your Army, Navy, and Collection Display

I own the Republic Gunship, the AT-TE, The fighter Tank and the AAT. The rest are my brother's (he is younger than me) believe it or not. The giant group of Clone Troopers are mine, as well as the first row behind them. Some of the Battle Droids and 2 R2_D2.

I just wrote that it was mine because I was in a hurry to get to my uncle's house which lies about 15 kilometres away. I was going there for a barbeque and rides on his mini bikes (Honda CRF50), but enough on that.

Not much showing your army in those past posts is there?

Let's keep this topic about showing your armies and not talking about which sets you have and don't have.

I don't want to get "Medieval on you!" :knight:

Hi, I'm new to this forum and have been massing a couple of armies for quite some time now (years...because I'm suffering from "I don't quite think its big enough" syndrome :blush: ). I'm very impressed with every contributor to this thread (yeah, I'm talking to you :vader: ) as army building is just as much is lego building as is any other MOC; it takes patience, accumulation, skill to moc a setting for these little guys to pose, and duh its fun! (its just easier if you happen to have a money tree growing in your backyard). :wink: As I have just joined (very excited to post :laugh: ), I have yet to take pictures of my armies :ordered from largest to smallest: (imperial, droid, rebel, clone). Here is just a teaser for my droid army. post-5905-1240893034.jpg I can hopefully get some good shots in over the following week so I can have more to share. On the meantime keep posting your armies to keep this thread alive! :sweet:

Cool army you guys have there!

Here's the update on my army:

army.jpg

WOW! Those are a lot of orange/cody troopers!

Did you buy them on ebay or did you collect them all yourself.

It also looks like you got a lot of "Multiple sets"

Great clone army so far :thumbup:

Do you have any Phase 2 clones? If you do, please take a picture of them.

Thanks!

They are not Cody, they are normal clone troopers with Cody helmet. I got only 2 Cody, one is still in a new set.

Yea, I have phase II clone troopers too. Here they are:

IMG_1913.jpg

They are not Cody, they are normal clone troopers with Cody helmet. I got only 2 Cody, one is still in a new set.

Yea, I have phase II clone troopers too. Here they are:

IMG_1913.jpg

OH! :look: No wonder. baby, could you show us your droid army now?

Thanks! It also looks like you have a lot of pilots

Here's my droid army. Get them from #7654 Droids Battle Pack. As for the pilot I get them through ARC-170 Starfighter and V-wing.

IMG_4672.jpg

post-4584-1241340879.jpg

Hi folks. Here is my attempt to post my picture of my collection. More of a collection rather than an army seeing as I would rather have as many individual figures as possible than loads of the same one. Quite proad of my display cabinet which I "borrowed" from the shop I work in.

That's a great set-up and display you've got there.

I wish I had the room and display cabinet to do something like that.

Right now I keep my entire lot of Star Wars minifigs in a plastic box some 30x20x40cm. All of them neatly packed in ziplock bags with episode reference written on them.

I once kept some of the troopers on display, but after discovering that 3 of my scout troopers had gone 'yellow' and a few other minifigs had 'sun-burns', I decided to pack'em all away from the sun.

I do plan to let them 'out' once I get a basement or something similar :wub:

The only things on display right now are the AT-OT and the DS2 UCS.

That's a great set-up and display you've got there.

I wish I had the room and display cabinet to do something like that.

Right now I keep my entire lot of Star Wars minifigs in a plastic box some 30x20x40cm. All of them neatly packed in ziplock bags with episode reference written on them.

I once kept some of the troopers on display, but after discovering that 3 of my scout troopers had gone 'yellow' and a few other minifigs had 'sun-burns', I decided to pack'em all away from the sun.

I do plan to let them 'out' once I get a basement or something similar :wub:

The only things on display right now are the AT-OT and the DS2 UCS.

Not that I know much about your situation but I keep my four sets on a high shelf so the sun can't touch them at any time of the day. The white-armoured clones are packed into their vehicles, and the vehicles (the Republic Gunship and the Republic Fighter Tank are the ones that are white and vulnerable) are on the shelf. If you have a room in your house in the middle without windows then that would be an ideal place.

This is off-topic but I think it is advice to help armies look their best! :tongue:

Hey guys! I posted 2 weeks ago blabbering how I'll take pictures of my army. Well today's lighting was good, so here you go! Please note that my armies are not yet complete. I still have my droid army and clone army to post in the future. Enjoy! (Note: a lot of my trooper helmets are misaligned because I store them without the helmets pressed on. Just my obsession of keeping these guys new and in top shape.)

The main arrival

1241908341m_DISPLAY.jpg

From the top

12419085551_DISPLAY.jpg

From the back

12419085552_DISPLAY.jpg

Another overhead shot

12419085563_DISPLAY.jpg

The Stormies

12419085574_DISPLAY.jpg

The Shadow Troopers

12419085575_DISPLAY.jpg

The AT-ST Pilots Took me Forever... arg

12419085586_DISPLAY.jpg

Left over stuff

12419085587_DISPLAY.jpg

I also left out a couple: AT-AT Drivers, Imperial Droids, and Multiples of Figures...

Now... for the Rebel Army. Sorry didn't put in the pilots or the heroes. That’s for next time!

1241908067m_DISPLAY.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Now that's alot of stormies! :laugh:

A fantastic army! The emperor would be so proud! :grin:

That is a HUGE Imperial Army you have there. I would love to have the money to create a display such as that. Nice job

5 Chrome Vaders? Man...

And far out... Thats some HUGE armys there! Do you have all the ships and walkers to go with them?

And P.S. is that a fake Chrome C-3PO?

Edited by legoman

I know you guys love this stuff so i updated my clone was set pic. The other one was getting a little out of date :laugh:

clone-wars-purchaces.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :tongue: . In response to legoman's question: I am also a collector so many multiples of sets are peacefully stored away. Sadly, all those Chrome Vaders were found/ bought before the recent release :look: . The battlepack pieces are thrown in with my "work" pieces that I MOC with, so no I do not have one built imperial dropship in my collection :sceptic: . I do however have all my bigger ships intact. Unfortunately they are also stored to some extent. I just simply do not have enough room to display all of them (plus I hate dust). Lastly if there were “fake chrome Threepios" out there, I'd be busy collecting them and displaying them right away; too bad huh...

Wow, sinoxp and Mutley, I don't think your collections are big enough. 5 Chrome Vaders? I'd kill for the helmet of one.

Danthebrick, nice display you've got there. You must be a die-hard collector, considering you bought the big Luke figure for 100 USD. :tongue:

Wow. That's a massive imperial army you got there, sinoxp! :oh: Did you really buy 80 Battle Packs to get this many stormies? :wacko: Or did some come from Bricklink? How about the officers and AT-ST drivers?

And most importantly: What the heck do you do with so many stormies (except show off of course)?

I don't even wanna know what your clone army looks like! :wacko::tongue:

mutley and sinoxp you guys have awesome collections! Im so jealous of them!

Wow. That is a great army sinoxp! As for Mutley... :cry_happy:

That is one huge army, sinoxp! I'll ask what everyone else is thinking: how many Stormie BP's did you buy?! :tongue: Also, your Rebel army doesn't stand a chance!

I look forward to seeing your droid and clone armies. :classic:

Again, mutley777, if you ever feel like giving any away or selling them at a reasonable price, don't hesitate to contact me! :laugh: You must spend a fortune on LEGO every year. Will you sell them all eventually or just keep them until they're antiques? :grin: