Clone OPatra

DC Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No one knows.

My guess is that it's unlikely we'll be getting Klarion.

I agree. After all, the description for the book was changed to omit Klarion and the references to “new villains.”

29 minutes ago, The Pearson said:

I agree. After all, the description for the book was changed to omit Klarion and the references to “new villains.”

It’s still weird that they mentioned him in the first place though. Like that’s such a weird character to mistakenly include. 

8 minutes ago, TurnOffTheDark said:

yeah I don't have faith in fulcrum as much anymore. The NWH set rumors was already a major blow, but this takes the cake 

Plus Rex and Cody being in the Clone Trooper Accessory Pack. This man was spreading lies across all 3 of my favorite themes. I’m only trusting 1414falconfan now. 

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, in my eyes Fulcrum has lost his reputation. Too many fake rumours.

"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE FULCRUM....YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHARE CREDIBLE LEAKS, NOT FAKE ONES" 

(please someone get the reference lol)

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, in my eyes Fulcrum has lost his reputation. Too many fake rumours.

Once is a coincidence, twice is bad luck, three times... and you're out :sadnew: Sorry to say, but I agree. I don't believe him anymore if he's the sole source of a rumour

Just counted and on brickset Marvel has 18 sets for this year so far, and DC only has 5 (2 of which are poly bags so I wouldn’t really count them) so 4 if you include the art set which isn’t on there. Which means they only have 1 non movie set and 0 actual play sets from that 1. Do we have any upcoming DC sets other than The Batman and the art set that are confirmed to be DC? Like DC has more movies than Marvel does coming out this year and still they’re getting vastly less sets (which totally confirms that one Lego Designers comment about the set disparity being based on content flow to be completely false)

On 2/2/2022 at 8:52 AM, TurnOffTheDark said:

"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE FULCRUM....YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHARE CREDIBLE LEAKS, NOT FAKE ONES" 

(please someone get the reference lol)

Sounds familiar. Star.... Trek?

That is way too weird that Klarion was mentioned and now isn't. Very odd indeed. Then again, it would be very odd to get him because he's obscure. He's like The LEGO Batman Movie CMF series level of obscure.

52 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Then again, it would be very odd to get him because he's obscure. He's like The LEGO Batman Movie CMF series level of obscure.

Not at all. He's one of the main villains of Justice League Dark and he's been featured in multiple animated series (B:TAS, Young Justice, Justice League Action). He's as popular as other characters we've gotten in the regular DC sets (Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger, Talon, OMAC), if not more.

12 minutes ago, Tygurah said:

Not at all. He's one of the main villains of Justice League Dark and he's been featured in multiple animated series (B:TAS, Young Justice, Justice League Action). He's as popular as other characters we've gotten in the regular DC sets (Killer Frost, Bronze Tiger, Talon, OMAC), if not more.

Oh well, I don't know why I bothered to say that when I don't actually follow any of these things. Thank you for educating me!

22 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Oh well, I don't know why I bothered to say that when I don't actually follow any of these things. Thank you for educating me!

Cheers! :laugh:

That being said, the whole situation surrounding the Klarion rumor itself is very strange. I suppose we'll see if he's really coming once the book comes out :wacko:

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

What if the Tower of Fate was supposed to be made but was canned?

And got replaced by a Marvel set? Nope, let’s face it: Fulcrum suddenly decided to trash his reputation by backing a new „leaker“ account that got inspired by what we were phantasising about here :tongue: End of story

3 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

And got replaced by a Marvel set? Nope, let’s face it: Fulcrum suddenly decided to trash his reputation by backing a new „leaker“ account that got inspired by what we were phantasising about here :tongue: End of story

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No. Simply no.

https://brickset.com/sets/76200-1/Bro-Thor-s-New-Asgard
This set was reported under 2 set numbers last year, a Tower of Fate could still be on the cards (this is coming from a guy who doesn’t want a Tower of Fate to happen) or it might have been canned.

3 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

This set was reported under 2 set numbers last year, a Tower of Fate could still be on the cards (this is coming from a guy who doesn’t want a Tower of Fate to happen) or it might have been canned.

We cannot 100% rule it out, but you‘re giving Fulcrum too much credit here :tongue: Ockham‘s razor tells me Fulcrum fell for a false rumour, and that‘s it.

10 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

We cannot 100% rule it out, but you‘re giving Fulcrum too much credit here :tongue: Ockham‘s razor tells me Fulcrum fell for a false rumour, and that‘s it.

I’m not giving anyone too much credit, all I’m doing is suggesting we don’t jump to conclusions.

6 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I’m not giving anyone too much credit, all I’m doing is suggesting we don’t jump to conclusions.

I get that, but I feel we actually jumped to conclusions when we started to believe that „rumour“ in the first place :laugh: The way I see it, there‘s no point in still entertaining that idea

Best case scenario TLG might notice the demand for a Tower of Fate set and make it next year :laugh_hard: Or any comic DC set, for that matter...

4 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I get that, but I feel we actually jumped to conclusions when we started to believe that „rumour“ in the first place :laugh: The way I see it, there‘s no point in still entertaining that idea

Fair enough.

Is anyone else made that the $100 Thor's Hammer set wasn't The Tower of Fate? Being both a Lego Marvel and DC fan can be hard, even though Lego DC always gets the short end of the stick.

I was also disapointed that the $100 set wasn't a Spiderman NWH Statue of Liberty battle like some rumors proposed. The Thor's Hammer is cool and all, but I wanted something more unique and new. That's the problem with rumors, they can get your hopes up, because it also seems like there isn't going to be a Lego Marvel CMF Series 2 this year either.

I hope that there's more than just Batman this year for Lego DC. Maybe we'll get a Lego Black Adam or Lego The Flash set for the new movies!

I’m beyond disappointed that there’s no tower of fate set. Why does lego always give dc the short end of the stick? I just want a dr. Fate and justice league dark lol. With all the disappointment online do you think lego might listen?