Clone OPatra

Wizarding World 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

A lot of people seem upset with the direction of this theme, but I’m here still loving it. And I’m glad to see others still enthusiastic. I really enjoy the new Hogwarts system because I display it with the interior out, and it reminds me of that pull-out picture from that book a few years back. 

Just now, BrickFunatic said:

A lot of people seem upset with the direction of this theme, but I’m here still loving it. And I’m glad to see others still enthusiastic. I really enjoy the new Hogwarts system because I display it with the interior out, and it reminds me of that pull-out picture from that book a few years back. 

Exactly what I do. Honestly, whilst you can't beat the 2018 - 2020 castle sections for outwards displayability, as someone who loves to display 'scene' sets, the new modular system has a certain charm for it's ability to display and easily add little scene vignettes.

8 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

One of the things I'm honestly interested to know is if we'll get another smallish Hogwarts Castle set that is intended to go underneath the Hospital Wing. I know it can theoretically be used on its own and mixed with what's currently available, but it just looks like it's meant to go on top of another module to me. 

This is a good statement. The new Clock Tower, even if is not comparable with the former one, need to be placed higher to emerge from the other parts of the castle. I think I'm going to do it, with a new set or with the old ones or creating something of my own.

Well I hope we won’t see many Hogwarts castle sets in this wave. I kinda got bored from them even though I accepted the new system and made it displayable with 2018-2020 sets. I want to see some interesting buildings with more natural and dynamic shapes rather than generic 8x8, 16x8, 24x8 blocks, which while it works for making interior based scenes, it is just cheap design imo... hence so many people now make their own MOC rooms with this system as it is quite primitive concept which is easily replicable.

Edited by Textorix

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

We might get the March sets before the leaks at this rate.

We do not speak of it. :tongue:

Just now, BrickMatit said:

This is a good statement. The new Clock Tower, even if is not comparable with the former one, need to be placed higher to emerge from the other parts of the castle. I think I'm going to do it, with a new set or with the old ones or creating something of my own.

I just can't help but feel like that is Lego's plan. It looks like the top half meant to go on a bottom half. I'll be shocked if it isn't to be honest.

39 minutes ago, Slytherin Alumni said:

I can’t explain it, but I feel this year is going to be epic…

Highly doubtful :tongue: It‘s going to be a good wave I hope, but very likely not exactly what most would call „epic“.

HP has some severe competition this time, just look at the recent reveals for some of the other themes :snicker: They‘d have to be pretty special to beat the Tallneck, the JP diorama, or the two TBoBF sets

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Highly doubtful :tongue: It‘s going to be a good wave I hope, but very likely not exactly what most would call „epic“.

HP has some severe competition this time, just look at the recent reveals for some of the other themes :snicker: They‘d have to be pretty special to beat the Tallneck, the JP diorama, or the two TBoBF sets

Now as someone who has little interest in those sets, any HP wave is going to seem better and more epic to me. Shows just how subjective these things are, not that I don't agree that the sets you mention are good quality sets. Right now though, I am not amused. :facepalm:

Edited by BacktoBricks

I really hope there's also some sort of deep tease going on and the close up of the black late means we'll also be getting some sort of second task set as well as Werewolf Lupin and a Dobby set, but I won't hold my breath.

22 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Now as someone who has little interest in those sets, any HP wave is going to seem better and more epic to me. Shows just how subjective these things are, not that I don't agree that the sets you mention are good quality sets. Right now though, I am not amused. :facepalm:

2018-2020, HP was the clear winner for me every time, even though Star Wars is my overall favourite theme. Last year, it had to take a backseat to the excellent Mando and Infinity Saga sets :laugh: This year, it’s getting even more tough.

TLG, impress me :snicker:

Damn Falconfan is making fun of our desparation for leaks on Instagram again :DDD ... I hope it helps to increase the hype so Promobricks finally stops sitting on their Lego HP info :pir_tong2:

Edited by Textorix

1 hour ago, BrickFunatic said:

C’mon @Brick Clicker spill the beans, my good sis!

Alright, alright I'll give you something.

Harry Potter should appear as a minifigure in some of the sets...

I know crazy right :distressed:

I keep coming here, see that there’s a bunch of new pages or that it’s labelled as hot, and thinking that the list must have finally come out…alas :laugh:

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

That is huge man, so you are telling me there are sets without Harry? :D

2 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Damn Falconfan is making fun of our desparation for leaks on Instagram again :DDD ... I hope it helps to increase the hype so Promobricks finally stops sitting on their Lego HP info :pir_tong2:

At least he spelt our name right this time. :tongue:

3 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

You are walking a very dangerous line ... :laugh_hard:

2 minutes ago, yori4145 said:

…alas :laugh:

Earwax. :grin:

Just now, yori4145 said:

I keep coming here, see that there’s a bunch of new pages or that it’s labelled as hot, and thinking that the list must have finally come out…alas :laugh:

Sry for making this thread hot by talking about leaks that are still non existing atm :look:

25 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I really hope there's also some sort of deep tease going on and the close up of the black late means we'll also be getting some sort of second task set as well as Werewolf Lupin and a Dobby set, but I won't hold my breath.

Is there another picture of the lake going around, or do you mean the one from POA by promobricks?

19 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Any in his underwear? 

16 minutes ago, yori4145 said:

lol, this has happened to me a lot.

I remember the otter joke incident of 2020 while waiting for the D2C leak lol.

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

Is there another picture of the lake going around, or do you mean the one from POA by promobricks?

Yeah that one.

11 minutes ago, Timemaster1985 said:

I remember the otter joke incident of 2020 while waiting for the D2C leak lol.

I’m getting otterly t-hare-ible flashbacks here :roflmao:

Please, anybody, save us before we turn completely mad!

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

I’m getting otterly t-hare-ible flashbacks here :roflmao:

Please, anybody, save us before we turn completely mad!

Cue Peeves: 'Loony, loopy Eurobricks.'

In serious talk though I'd love a lavendar hair version of tonks... feel like it's a cool fig we are currently missing :laugh:

And of course Gringotts :iamded_lol:

3 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

In serious talk though I'd love a lavendar hair version of tonks... feel like it's a cool fig we are currently missing :laugh:

Yeah, OotP Tonks is definitely on my list of most wanted minifigs. 

And I think she, OotP Sirius, and Werewolf Lupin are probably the character variations that we’re really missing. As far as characters we technically already have go, I don’t think there are any others that make me think “wow, it’s ridiculous that we don’t have that version of them yet.” 

2 hours ago, Slytherin Alumni said:

I can’t explain it, but I feel this year is going to be epic…I’m prepared to edit this comment if it’s not :blush:

See @THELEGOBATMAN, this is how you wager as to what comes next. None of this hand eating stuff. That just raises sticky questions as to the most appropriate condiments. 

11 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

See @THELEGOBATMAN, this is how you wager as to what comes next. None of this hand eating stuff. That just raises sticky questions as to the most appropriate condiments. 

Nah, I go all in. Hand or nothing :tongue: