Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2022 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

If the postal service doesn’t screw it up, I will receive all of the January sets tomorrow :excited: Let me know if there’s anything specific you wanna see!

MORBIUS set pleaseeee

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

If the postal service doesn’t screw it up, I will receive all of the January sets tomorrow :excited: Let me know if there’s anything specific you wanna see!

Would love to see the sticker sheet for the Quinjet, also really want to know if you HAVE to choose between Avengers or SHIELD logos, or if multiple parts are included to swap between (though I'm sure it's probably the first, I just need some clarity)

11 hours ago, Mattallica said:

"A choice of 2 sticker sheets lets kids choose to decorate the Quinjet with either Avengers or S.H.I.E.L.D. insignias."

no extra parts

Expected this, but still a scummy thing for Lego to do. They do this fully knowing that kids would want to interchange these and it'd likely mess up the piece or cause damage to the sticker.

I don't expect much, but including an extra duplicate piece or two would have been all they needed to do.

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Expected this, but still a scummy thing for Lego to do. They do this fully knowing that kids would want to interchange these and it'd likely mess up the piece or cause damage to the sticker.

I don't expect much, but including an extra duplicate piece or two would have been all they needed to do.

Actually there are ten Avengers logos in the whole set, some of them on pretty big pieces.

Well, a huge chunk of my order was delayed until tomorrow since I wasn’t there to sign for the delivery. I got the Hulkbuster though :shrug_oh_well: 

And I can confirm that the Metkayina minifigs from Avatar TWoW are indeed medium azure, i.e., the same skintone as the Talokan. So if you wanna expand your armies, those torsos and legs will be useful! No idea which heads to use though as the selection of medium azure ones is still a bit limited :tongue:

2 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Well, a huge chunk of my order was delayed until tomorrow since I wasn’t there to sign for the delivery. I got the Hulkbuster though :shrug_oh_well: 

And I can confirm that the Metkayina minifigs from Avatar TWoW are indeed medium azure, i.e., the same skintone as the Talokan. So if you wanna expand your armies, those torsos and legs will be useful! No idea which heads to use though as the selection of medium azure ones is still a bit limited :tongue:

Question about the hulkbuster, are the repulsors and arc reactor opalescent blue

1 hour ago, Lemerbrix said:

Question about the hulkbuster, are the repulsors and arc reactor opalescent blue

Yes, they’re satin trans-light blue :classic: I think it‘s the first time 1x1 round tiles have been used in that colour

1 hour ago, Buckethead said:

I'm losing faith in that Ant-Man set.

Promobricks should be posting pics of the 1hy 2023 catalogue soon, even if the set itself isn't in there hopefully we at least get a teaser for it with a release date like they've done in the past.

15 hours ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Yes, they’re satin trans-light blue :classic: I think it‘s the first time 1x1 round tiles have been used in that colour

Thanks, im a big opalescent fan

Normally I don't think it's worth sharing deals, but I saw that Target has some stuff for 50% off right now, including the Hydra Stomper (if for some reason you want that) and the boat from Black Panther 2. It's only up for today, but I figure that if you want the boat this is probably the best price you'll get it at for the foreseeable future.

Miles‘ car in the Morbius set is my favourite Spidey vehicle to date :thumbup: I know that‘s not saying much, but I really dig the colour scheme and shaping of this thing :classic: Also, the spider logo is a print, surprisingly! And the Morbinator is a cool minifig :laugh:

Moreover, I didn‘t know beforehand that the new Hulk minifig has a double-sided head! Must‘ve missed that in the product images

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Miles‘ car in the Morbius set is my favourite Spidey vehicle to date :thumbup: I know that‘s not saying much, but I really dig the colour scheme and shaping of this thing :classic: Also, the spider logo is a print, surprisingly! And the Morbinator is a cool minifig :laugh:

It really is leagues better than most of the vehicles. I think the black and red helps as it's a better color scheme, and overall it just looks like a speed champions car with guns and the big crystal coming out the back. 

It's also 100% supposed to be Morbius's car. @Ashnflash has a video that shows the hood is the same pattern as morbius's torso (obviously if you remove the printed spider part), and the back stores cans of spray paint that are conveniently the same size as morbius's flasks.

2 hours ago, Meadius said:

Normally I don't think it's worth sharing deals, but I saw that Target has some stuff for 50% off right now, including the Hydra Stomper (if for some reason you want that) and the boat from Black Panther 2. It's only up for today, but I figure that if you want the boat this is probably the best price you'll get it at for the foreseeable future.

Jeez, at that price I might get the boat just for the black panels!

EDIT: And M'baku of course. Glory to Hanuman

Edited by Mandalorianknight

5 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

It's also 100% supposed to be Morbius's car

Please, call it by it's actual name.

On 12/16/2022 at 9:44 PM, Wonkyeye1 said:

Promobricks should be posting pics of the 1hy 2023 catalogue soon, even if the set itself isn't in there hopefully we at least get a teaser for it with a release date like they've done in the past.

We've had this conversation a few times on here, but pushing a set forward by a potential 4-6 months is trickier than pushing a set back. I also think if the set does contain Kang that Lego will understand the set will sell regardless of if it's released now or later. Kang will also appear in other places around the potential June/July originally scheduled release of the set such as Loki S2 which is mid 2023 - so it keeps the set relevant.

Honestly, we may see the Captain Marvel 2 set (76232) in the catalogue as Promobricks still had that scheduled for a January release (Similar situation to the delays with Eternals sets) - whereas the Ant-Man 3 set has not had a release date associated with it.

Updated List:

Spoiler

LOST IN TIME SETS:

JANUARY 2023:

• 76232: $89.99 ('The Marvels' potentially delayed)
  • 76241: Hulk Mech Armor
  • 76242: Thanos Mech Armor
  • 76243: Rocket Mech Armor
  • 76244: Miles Morales Vs. Morbius
  • 76245: Ghost Rider Mech & Bike
  • 76247: The Hulkbuster: The Battle of Wakanda
  • 76248: The Avengers Quinjet

FEBRUARY 2023:

MARCH 2023:

• 10789: Spider-man's Car and Doc Ock ($9.99, 48 pcs)
  • 10790: Team Spidey at Green Goblin's Lighthouse ($34.99, 149 pcs)
  • 10791: Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters ($49.99, 187 pcs)

APRIL 2023:

• 76253: 'Headquarters' (GotG themed) ($9.99, 67 pcs)
  • 76254: 'Spaceship' (GotG themed) ($34.99, 330 pcs)
  • 76255: (GotG themed) ($99.99, 1108 pcs)

JUNE 2023:

UNKNOWN 2023:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community. 2HY 2023 at the earliest.

Notes:

• Unidentified sets may wind up being from DC, please be aware
  • Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded

13 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

We've had this conversation a few times on here, but pushing a set forward by a potential 4-6 months is trickier than pushing a set back. I also think if the set does contain Kang that Lego will understand the set will sell regardless of if it's released now or later. Kang will also appear in other places around the potential June/July originally scheduled release of the set such as Loki S2 which is mid 2023 - so it keeps the set relevant.

Honestly, we may see the Captain Marvel 2 set (76232) in the catalogue as Promobricks still had that scheduled for a January release (Similar situation to the delays with Eternals sets) - whereas the Ant-Man 3 set has not had a release date associated with it.

Updated List:

Reveal hidden contents

LOST IN TIME SETS:

JANUARY 2023:

• 76232: $89.99 ('The Marvels' potentially delayed)
  • 76241: Hulk Mech Armor
  • 76242: Thanos Mech Armor
  • 76243: Rocket Mech Armor
  • 76244: Miles Morales Vs. Morbius
  • 76245: Ghost Rider Mech & Bike
  • 76247: The Hulkbuster: The Battle of Wakanda
  • 76248: The Avengers Quinjet

FEBRUARY 2023:

MARCH 2023:

• 10789: Spider-man's Car and Doc Ock ($9.99, 48 pcs)
  • 10790: Team Spidey at Green Goblin's Lighthouse ($34.99, 149 pcs)
  • 10791: Team Spidey's Mobile Headquarters ($49.99, 187 pcs)

APRIL 2023:

• 76253: 'Headquarters' (GotG themed) ($9.99, 67 pcs)
  • 76254: 'Spaceship' (GotG themed) ($34.99, 330 pcs)
  • 76255: (GotG themed) ($99.99, 1108 pcs)

JUNE 2023:

UNKNOWN 2023:

Rumored sets:

• Additional NWH set/Movie-inspired Spider-man sets - nothing confirming the existence of the sets, but heavily desired by the community. 2HY 2023 at the earliest.

Notes:

• Unidentified sets may wind up being from DC, please be aware
  • Currency listings are taken from a variety of sources and may vary, in most cases these are rounded

I agree, I think there's a real chance the set won't be quite ready for a January 1st release, but some people were quite adamant it'll still come out then. Doesn't really matter when as we at least know that it's coming at some point, so hopefully the catalogue can clear it up.

Also just wanted to say thanks for always keeping your yearly set list so up to date, it's very much appreciated. :classic:

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

•  

No new Marvel sets in the catalog unfortunately

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmPDVSvo1c7

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Heisenmorb

You're morbdang right

3 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Walter Worbius.

My Name is Micheal Hartwell Morbius. I live at 1971 sangre rojo lane, albequerque, New Morbxico. To any avengers, this is not an admission of guilt. I speak only to my fellow morbheads now...

I know I’m late on this, but I just got the Gargantos set the other day and it’s fantastic. What a fun build and great looking model. Sturdy, posable, shockingly large, and the best version of Dr. Strange to date (and that’s saying something because I loved the original fig for so long). Wanted to get this set when it was on sale for ~$22 but the full $30 is honestly so worth it too.

America Chavez is also a solid fig, especially when you give her some blue powers, and was pleasantly surprised by Wong who is very detailed.

Edited by Legocity2713

1 hour ago, Legocity2713 said:

I know I’m late on this, but I just got the Gargantos set the other day and it’s fantastic. What a fun build and great looking model. Sturdy, posable, shockingly large, and the best version of Dr. Strange to date (and that’s saying something because I loved the original fig for so long). Wanted to get this set when it was on sale for ~$22 but the full $30 is honestly so worth it too.

America Chavez is also a solid fig, especially when you give her some blue powers, and was pleasantly surprised by Wong who is very detailed.

Gargantos is a really good set but only after you fix the significant design flaw.