Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] VOL Wine Bar and RNTC Market N. Sil

As North Sillitholina expands, the poor inhabitants have been thirsty. Luckily, RNTC's "Vineyard of Light" brand wine, now flows like... well wine... in North Sil.

20211107_213430

This large artisan section of North Sil's main street is now bustling as the vineyard's wine bar is always packed

20211107_213557

and other RNTC merchants hock their wares in market stalls.

20211107_213616

PIzza remains the perfect pairing for a bottle of Vineyard of Light wine.

20211107_213811

Bartenders stay busy, keeping orders flowing and keeping the bar well stocked. 

20211107_213823

A sight one would never have expected, Red Coat and Blue Coat troops coexisting peacefully on the busy streets on North Sil. 

20211107_213921

The tall, mustached, shako'd troops of the Garde de Grenadiers du 1er Régiment (1st Regt Grenadier Guards) are on official business,

20211107_213616

Captain Gaspar, Company Commander of Bravo Company, 1st Battalion coordinates with RNTC merchants for supplies for an upcoming expedition as well as some immediate necessities to support some upcoming conference.

20211107_213647

Corporal Winfield of the Corey garrison across the river is seeing the infamous grenadiers up close for the first time, he sizes them up from over the rim of his pie, "Bugger! Look at the size of those monsters! Glad we never had to face those beasts across the battlefield!"

Sergeant Bottomtooth sips his wine, "Shut up Winfield! Just be thankful they will be on our side if it comes to fisticuffs against the Loti." 

20211107_213718

Just having a bit of fun now that we are all living happily side by side. Large Artisan in North Sil for the RNTC. 

20211107_213517

That looks very nice! I especially like the marketplace with all the food that is being sold. I also like the restaurant with the outdoor area where people eat. It's nice to see so many residents.

Nice work! I especially like the dark tan wedges on the reg tan for the road outside. The tiled ground area looks good and because it's raised above the studded ground next to it it's plausible. I wonder about the dark bley color of the studded ground, though.

Lovely minifigs and action shots! Good to see red and blue coexisting

Great expansion of your wine brand! I especially like the idea of the woodfired pizzas - something I have been planing for one of my own builds for a while now. The whole scene gives of a great energy. Nice work!