Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

JOIN THE ADVENTURE! Earn gold... steal from yer enemies... climb the leaderboard and become...

Never written a blog post in me life, I would like to see the world while I'm still a young lad. Ye can sign me up, I could learn a thing or twenty.

2 hours ago, Jack Sassy said:

Never written a blog post in me life, I would like to see the world while I'm still a young lad. Ye can sign me up, I could learn a thing or twenty.

Yer a brave man, Jack!

I have granted ye access to The Shipyard - please respond to yer welcome topic to confirm it was a success.

2 hours ago, Fraunces said:

I'd join, no problem! Sound a little bit like BotBS?

It's nothing like BoBS! But it does involve BoBS... and writing fine Blog Posts about BoBS MOCs, like this.

Just in case someone did not get the message: THERE IS OPEN POSITION FOR A NEW BLOGGER, and that could be YOU!

PROS of being a blogger for the best LEGO blog:

• You get to meet a number of highly creative individuals, master builders, multiple 10K LEGO Ideas members, and other extraordinary AFOLs who now and then astonish everybody, including themselves, with a creation out of this world.
  • You get to pester them with questions during the Q&A torture session.
  • You get to steal –ahem- borrow their ingenious ideas for your own future MOCs, in other words, you learn a bunch of new cool building techniques and ideas.
  • You get to improve your writing skills under the Governor mentorship

Remember, this is not a job it's an adventure! :pir-triumph:

JOIN NOW, THINK LATER!

(post in the comments below if ye are interested)

Hi I’m thinking about starting my own personal blog about Warhammer 40k, LEGO Pirates, LEGO Castle, MOCs that I create and MOCs I purchase, both in kit form and building instructions, as well as music, books and films I like some time in the foreseeable future. I’d like to think I’ve got a pretty decent command over the English language and have served as a moderator of a Warhammer 40k forum, but have no experience as a blogger. I would like to sign up for this, to learn as much about blogging as I can, as well as learn tips and tricks for creating LEGO MOCs. So consider this me putting my hat in the ring.

Edited by Pirate_King_1982

3 hours ago, Pirate_King_1982 said:

So consider this me putting my hat in the ring.

Well, Pirate King, we can certainly show you the ropes!

To get started, I'll give you access to our secret planning forum, The Shipyard.

There you find a welcome topic - so please post in that topic to confirm your access was a success.

Just in case someone did not get the message: THERE IS OPEN POSITION FOR A NEW BLOGGER, and that could be YOU!

PROS of being a blogger for the best LEGO blog:

• You get to meet a number of highly creative individuals, master builders, multiple 10K LEGO Ideas members, and other extraordinary AFOLs who now and then astonish everybody, including themselves, with a creation out of this world.
  • You get to pester them with questions during the Q&A torture session.
  • You get to steal –ahem- borrow their ingenious ideas for your own future MOCs, in other words, you learn a bunch of new cool building techniques and ideas.
  • You get to improve your writing skills under the Governor mentorship

Remember, this is not a job it's an adventure! :pir-triumph:

JOIN NOW, THINK LATER!

(post in the comments below if ye are interested)

2 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

So... What exactly does this entail? 

It's our gamified blogging system.

In short: you write blog posts and get rewarded gold based on the quality and quantity of your posts.

There's also leaderboard which ranks all the bloggers based on their gold earnings.

Click to view full leaderboard

On 11/2/2023 at 8:37 AM, Mister Phes said:

There's also leaderboard which ranks all the bloggers based on their gold earnings.

Does the system still work? It's kind of funny how I am still number six after over a decade of not being a blogger. :pir-triumph:

5 hours ago, Dreamweb said:

Does the system still work? It's kind of funny how I am still number six after over a decade of not being a blogger. :pir-triumph:

The system works... but the bloggers do not.  Well except for Maroon Marin in recent times... and JintaiZ is recently active again plus Rogue Redcoat has just come aboard.