Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Day Four

QBA4Lht.jpg

Pirates Mafia IV - Day Four: Oops!

9CtEJAO.jpg

"Good morning. It seems it was a quiet night. Unfortunately, Spencer Milford (KotZ) was a Loyal Pirate! Better luck today. Arrr!"

---

NPCs:
P3maG08.jpg
Captain Redbeard (NPC)

Players (6):
AhT2R6v.jpg
Kieran "Two Guns" Newport - Played by Tariq j
44c79HB.jpg
Vivian "Viv" Pierce - Played by Kaanere
mRFhWdL.jpg
Isaac "Dragon" Wallace - Played by Jack Sassy
WAC4TAY.jpg
Murphy "Bad-Eye" Blake - Played by Duvors
7kHGV9u.jpg
Noah "The Map" Nelson - Played by JintaiZ
D3trce5.jpg
Harper "Sea-Salt" Lawson - Played by Rumble Strike

Overboard (2): 
O33lLqn.jpg
Douglas "No Hook" Wembley - Played by Darkdragon (Loyal Pirate)
tOtfiPx.jpg
Spencer "Cutlass" Milford - Played By KotZ (Loyal Pirate)

Rules:
1) You are either a Loyal Pirate or a Traitor. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the scum will win. There are no third parties.
2) There are no recruits or any action similar in this game.
3) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Note, even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
4) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
5) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.
6) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
7) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
8) Don't edit your posts, please!
9) Please try to post every day!

10) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures.
11) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

It is a real shame that Mr Milford be Town.  There wasn't much hard evidence against him and I was relyin a bit on Mr Wembley's testimony when placin my vote, but he was very quiet at the end of the day, much like the rest of the crew, and didn't put up any kind of fight once the majority had been reached.  "The Cutlass" indeed. We are sailin into dark waters here with 2 of us gone. 

However, if ye think about it, there are indeed only 2 of us gone, thrown overboard and not taken out in the night.   That's incredible.   I can't believe we have had 3 nights of actions, and now on our 4th Day and have only lost 2 crew to the lynch.  In my experience, which admittedly is quite brief, no Town has that kind of luck in blockin /protectin key crew against the Scum.  Somethin' must be up.  If ye 'below decks' talks are bearin fruit, I not be lookin a gift horse in the mouth, but there ain't been a scrap of hard evidence presented in 3 days; even concedin the fact that Mr Wembley was our investigator, there be other actions that could help us.  But there be nothin in the days, no info, no claims, no counter claims - I not be fishin, just lamentin that I personally don't have much to go on today.

But still, with 2 Loyal Pirates known, let's see what the votin shows:

Day One (No Lynch):

Vote Count with votes/unvotes in the timeline

Harper Lawson (Rumble Strike) - 0 (JintaiZ)
Murphy Blake (Duvors) - 1 (JintaiZ, Kaanere, Duvors)

Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 4 (Duvors, Rumble Strike, Jack Sassy, Darkdragon, Tariq j)

Spencer Milford (KotZ)- 0 (JintaiZ)
Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) - 3 (KotZ, JintaiZ, Duvors)

Day Two:

Douglas Wembley (Darkdragon) - 5 (Rumble Strike, JintaiZ, JintaiZ, Tariq j, Kaanere, KotZ)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (Darkdragon)
Kieran Newport (Tariq j) - 1 (Duvors)

Vivian Pierce (Kaanere) - 0 (JintaiZ)

Murphy Blake (Duvors) - 1 (Jack Sassy)

Day Three:

Spencer Milford (KotZ) - 4 (Duvors, JintaiZ, Jack Sassy, Rumble Strike, JintaiZ)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (KotZ)
Vivian Pierce (Kaanere) - 1 (Tariq j, JintaiZ)

My observations:

Not a massive amount to go on.  Mr Nelson has had confirmed Town votin for him each day, but caught  a lot of votes Day One especially.  Mr Blake unvoted his majority.  No huge Scum votin reads either, no-one consistenly votin middle/end of a bandwagoned Town which is where Scum like to be.

Blast it! Me promise to avenge Master Wembley has not been kept so far, Master Milford's suspicious activities certainly didn't help. Yet he was brave and never hesitant to speak his mind.

Can I cut the heads of traitors with my sword before we throw them overboard?

This quote hits me different now, I'm sorry for dooming ye, Master Milford. Hopefully today we can find at least one of the traitors.

1 minute ago, Rumble Strike said:

What be your thoughts Mr Wallace? Who among us be raising your hackles at the moment?

Master Blake has been a suspicious individual for me since the beginning of this voyage, though I feel it could be someone else. I just need to collect me thoughts since these shocking news about Master Milford have shook me and then I might see about the traitors. For all I know ye all could be traitors but I be too paranoid at the moment to understand anything further than a bottle of rum.

Aye, tis a real pickle with not much to go on. I was only askin you as you be the first crew to pop their head out above decks.

I know I keep sayin it but it is far too quiet on this boat. 

48 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

Master Blake has been a suspicious individual for me since the beginning of this voyage, though I feel it could be someone else. I just need to collect me thoughts since these shocking news about Master Milford have shook me and then I might see about the traitors. For all I know ye all could be traitors but I be too paranoid at the moment to understand anything further than a bottle of rum.

Iffin ye want t' accuse me, how's about ye be tellin' us why ye're so suspicious?

On th' whole, this serves me right fer relying' on other people's reads instead o' formin' me own opinion. At this point I be thinkin' either Kieran or Vivian, they seem t' be playin' a little too safe. It be more likely Kieran in my eye as a traitor goin' a whole day wi'out votin' or talking' be makin' no sense, an' that's just what Vivian did yesterday.

It could also be Noah, seen' how much 'e went after Spencer yesterday, but I don't be thinkin' so. I still be thinkin' him t' be loyal, just indecisive-like. I'm just not sure how to read I'm switchin' 'is vote back an' forth day after day.

6 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

However, if ye think about it, there are indeed only 2 of us gone, thrown overboard and not taken out in the night.   That's incredible.   I can't believe we have had 3 nights of actions, and now on our 4th Day and have only lost 2 crew to the lynch.  In my experience, which admittedly is quite brief, no Town has that kind of luck in blockin /protectin key crew against the Scum.  Somethin' must be up.  

Mr Lawson, I see that yer warmin' up to my theory of the traitors sittin' the night out!

No blocker/protector could guess the killer/target three nights straight, and doin' so would practically give him the identities of all the traitors. In which case, why wouln't he tell us?

That's why I belive that the scum won't begin their own killings 'till they see one of their own at a serious risk of being lynched; in the meantime they will wait for us, loyal pirates, to thin our numbers through lynchings. There be even less risk now that the self-proclaimed investigator is dead.

I be interested in what everyone else thinks of this here theory.

13 minutes ago, Kaanere said:

the killer/target three nights straight

I'm assuming the supposed blocker successfully blocked the killer on night one, then targeted the same player on night two and night three.

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

I'm assuming the supposed blocker successfully blocked the killer on night one, then targeted the same player on night two and night three.

Tha' be restin' on th' assumption that only one of the traitors can kill. Iffin they can choose who carries out the killin's then that theory be fallin' flat on its face.

3 hours ago, Duvors said:

Iffin ye want t' accuse me, how's about ye be tellin' us why ye're so suspicious?

There be many reasons for me to be suspicious of ye:

The self vote on day one was as you said because ye will be killed anyway, ye had the less votes and were not killed, if, say, ye were the scum, then you would sit the night out because there was no threat toward ye, also the self vote is such a fine way of dragging crew's suspicion off ye.

Also ye have been rather quiet in the latest, while inactivity is not and indicator, keeping silent to see how the things work out is and indicator of suspicion.

3 hours ago, Kaanere said:

That's why I belive that the scum won't begin their own killings 'till they see one of their own at a serious risk of being lynched; in the meantime they will wait for us, loyal pirates, to thin our numbers through lynchings. There be even less risk now that the self-proclaimed investigator is dead.

I agree with this theory, though ye missed out last day, do not think that I be warming up to ye, Miss Pierce.

So far I'm not sure how many traitors are amongst us and how many loyal people. I be damned if traitors are temaing up to manipulate with us to thin out the ranks, I shall not allow such schemes to work out, only over me dead body, which could be today. 

29 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

The self vote on day one was as you said because ye will be killed anyway, ye had the less votes and were not killed, if, say, ye were the scum, then you would sit the night out because there was no threat toward ye, also the self vote is such a fine way of dragging crew's suspicion off ye.

Tha's nonsense. Iffin I was a traitor then killin' on th' first night'd be th' exact thing I would do fer the exact reason ye say I wouldn't. There be absolutely no reason fer the traitors t' sit out th' first night. I voted fer myself because I though if I wasn't voted out the first night then I'd be killed anyway, 'cause that's exactly what happened t' me th' last three times I been in one o' these things.

33 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

Also ye have been rather quiet in the latest, while inactivity is not and indicator, keeping silent to see how the things work out is and indicator of suspicion.

That be due to havin' a poor sleep schedule and a lack o' real insights. I be not very good at analizin' people's actions over multiple days an' tend t' rely on others fer that.

6 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Tha's nonsense. Iffin I was a traitor then killin' on th' first night'd be th' exact thing I would do fer the exact reason ye say I wouldn't. There be absolutely no reason fer the traitors t' sit out th' first night. I voted fer myself because I though if I wasn't voted out the first night then I'd be killed anyway, 'cause that's exactly what happened t' me th' last three times I been in one o' these things.

Ye did have less votes than Nelly, so that may explain it.

6 minutes ago, Duvors said:

That be due to havin' a poor sleep schedule and a lack o' real insights. I be not very good at analizin' people's actions over multiple days an' tend t' rely on others fer that.

Fair enough for now, Blakey, ye know how to argue. I haven't the heart to push this further now, still am struck by Master Milford being loyal. I shall continue to keep me eye on ye for now, no hard feelings, lad.

4 hours ago, Kaanere said:

I don't think the scum will wait for three nights straight.

At this point, what with nobody dyin', the investigator no making any concrete accusations afore dyin', an' no blocker even hintin' at a possible suspect, I be thinkin' that there be somethin' stoppin' all night actions, not just one person's.

You may now vote! With six players left, a majority of four is required.

Vote Count:
Vivian Pierce (Kaanere) - 2 (penalty, penalty)

Miss Pierce, I'm not sure if your theory makes sense...

9 hours ago, Kaanere said:

If the traitors know who's on their team, why don't they start by killing random townies?

Maybe you could clarify?

Sorry for being late. I had some activities below deck that needed attending.

8 hours ago, JintaiZ said:

Miss Pierce, I'm not sure if your theory makes sense...

If the traitors know who's on their team, why don't they start by killing random townies?

Maybe you could clarify?

I agree. Why would the traitors wait since they know who is on their team and who is not. Wouldn’t they start killing anyway? I mean I suppose the scum could have not killed to make the blocker think they’ve got the right person - but for three nights? 

46 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

Wouldn’t they start killing anyway? I mean I suppose the scum could have not killed to make the blocker think they’ve got the right person - but for three nights? 

I'm not sure what exactly is going on but there is no way scum will be sitting out for three night straight.

I'm going to quote:

On 8/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, Kaanere said:

Watch yer forks and torches! Just because I was hittin' the bottle all day doen't mean I'm a traitor!

Respect to the supposed blocker, the fact that he still hasn't come out, even when all the crew has shown up within the last few hours, makes me think that there was no blocking and that the scum sat the night out for some reason. Maybe they wanted extra time to evaluate the crew (since there were no lynchings and thus no risk), and pick out who might be an investigator, who might be blocker, who behaved the most erratically, etc. Or maybe they just were as drunk as me last night and couldn't perform the kill.

:pir-huzzah1:

I said this before but scum can always evaluate the crew on the next day. The theory that they were drunk is just a complete joke.

Vote: Vivian Pierce (Kaanere)

I simply don't agree with Miss Pierces theory. I agree with Mr Newport, Mr Blake and Mr Nelson that it is incredibly unlikely that the Scum have decided not to kill for three nights runnin. If the Scum had killed someone each night and we'd lynched Day One, this crew would have had the Traitors runnin the show by today. With so few of us to start with, they should have been killin us right from the off because there are no drawbacks to them killin any Townies. It don't really matter if they have roles or not, any Townie killed by the Scum puts them closer to their win. 

What gets me is both things are massively unlikely - us picking the right blocks and protections for 4 nights straight, and the option that the Scum aren't killin. So what does that leave us, a mixture of the two? 

Considerin' everything, 'tis strange t' me that Wallace be suddenly receptive t' Vivian's theory while still makin' a show o' not trustin' 'em, specially since neither o' them has ever voted fer th' other. This be not a concrete accusation, but it be botherin' me.

What do be concrete though i' Vivian's attempt t' convince us o' a ludicrous theory about th' traitors sittin' out all three nights so far. It could be a ruse t' make th' blocker question their own actions.

Vote: Vivian Pierce (Kaanere)

40 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Considerin' everything, 'tis strange t' me that Wallace be suddenly receptive t' Vivian's theory while still makin' a show o' not trustin' 'em, specially since neither o' them has ever voted fer th' other. This be not a concrete accusation, but it be botherin' me.

I agree with the theory that traitor could be waiting for us to kill each other so he can win with no blood on his hands, savvy?

3 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

I agree with the theory that traitor could be waiting for us to kill each other so he can win with no blood on his hands, savvy?

Yes I savvy, it just be a stupid theory.

2 minutes ago, Duvors said:

Yes I savvy, it just be a stupid theory.

I be not finding it a stupid theory, but a theory that Miss Pierce could attempt to execute if she be a traitor.

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

so he can win with no blood on his hands, savvy?

This won't give scum any advantages.

Sign in to follow this