Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Pirates Mafia IV - Day Three

@Rumble Strike I be thinkin' that votin' fer people on basis o' inactivity ain't a good strategy a' this point, seein' as that got th' investigator killed. Vivian may not be sayin' much, but I be feelin' that Mr. Milford's refusal to acknowledge 'is role in yesterdays disaster be more suspicious.

49 minutes ago, Duvors said:

@Rumble Strike I be thinkin' that votin' fer people on basis o' inactivity ain't a good strategy a' this point, seein' as that got th' investigator killed. Vivian may not be sayin' much, but I be feelin' that Mr. Milford's refusal to acknowledge 'is role in yesterdays disaster be more suspicious.

Good point, but I don't think that's what killed Wembley. I (and most other members) voted for him because he was unhelpful and sarcastic.

16 minutes ago, JintaiZ said:

Good point, but I don't think that's what killed Wembley. I (and most other members) voted for him because he was unhelpful and sarcastic.

Th' whole debacle did be startin' when 'e got voted fer on day one fer not speakin' up. Their response 'twas unreasonable, but iffin they hadn't been voted fer in th' first place we might've avoided all that.

Mr Milford’s behaviour is confusing. Trying to place the blame of Wembley’s lynch on Mr Nelson. Wembley wasn’t killed based on his inactivity, he was killed because when he was active he didn’t add anything of substance (and the fact that he was the investigator and didn’t give us a result makes this even more confusing). However I’m also uneasy at the way the votes have built up on Milford.

I don’t know. Milford’s behaviour is odd but My gut is saying Vivian. I just can’t believe someone would just come on the upper deck and say “Sorry everyone, I have nothing else to add to the discussion! Bye” And then hide in the lower decks for the next 24 hours. 

Vote: Vivian Pierce (Kaanere)

Unvote: Put your name in your signature! (KotZ)

I need some time to rethink.

4 minutes ago, Tariq j said:

However I’m also uneasy at the way the votes have built up on Milford.

I can see where you are coming from, but it looks like he's really trying hard to defend Vivian...

Master Milford, I am sorry to do this but so far yer actions have been leading me to a conclusion that yer a traitor so therefore:

Vote: Spencer Milford (KotZ)

For two reasons:

• I can't believe there's only 18 hours left and she's still not commenting. Again, inactivity itself is not an issue but it's starting to look like she's purposely trying to avoid discussions.
  • I've said it before, bur scum will never sit out.

Vote Count:
Spencer Milford (KotZ) - 2 (Duvors, Jack Sassy)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (KotZ)
Vivian Pierce (Kaanere) - 2 (Tariq j, JintaiZ)

With seven players, a majority of four is required to lynch. About eighteen hours or so remains in this day.

22 hours ago, Duvors said:

20 hours ago, KotZ said:

VOTE: Noah "The Map" Nelson (JintaiZ)

2 hours ago, Tariq j said:

1 hour ago, Jack Sassy said:

1 hour ago, JintaiZ said:

Just now, Bob said:

About eighteen hours or so remains in this day.

I think it should be 16 hours and 20 minutes if my math is correct?

Just now, JintaiZ said:

I think it should be 16 hours and 20 minutes if my math is correct?

Day Three might be extended a bit late, so I said eighteen as a general timeframe.

I have looked over the previous days again and Miss Pierce spoke once on Day One, and three times on Day Two,  We have not heard a peep out of her today.  I know we have talked about inactivity and it not specifically signifyin alignment, and I do agree with that, but that level of activity is really low, she isn't contributin at all. But I really feel that if she was part of a scum team, they would have been on her case all this time to speak up more and try to occupy that sweet, safe middle ground... where you don't get called out for inactivity.

This wine in front of me?  Don't mind if I do!

However in goin over the transcripts it was really noticable how little Mr Milford has spoken up this whole voyage.  Mr Wembley was absolutely correct to call him out on it as it was particularly obvious on Day Two.

So, I will:

I'm just going to take an extra step and get the majority reached:

Separate post: Sorry, forgot to unvote...

Unvote: Vivian Pierce (Kaanere)

This day is over with the lynch of Spencer Milford (KotZ).

Please get your night actions in as soon as possible!!

Vote Count:
Spencer Milford (KotZ) - 4 (Duvors, Jack Sassy, Rumble Strike, JintaiZ)
Noah Nelson (JintaiZ) - 1 (KotZ)
Vivian Pierce (Kaanere) - 1 (Tariq j)

With four votes, Spencer Milford has been lynched!

nEB0WgZ.jpg

"Arrr, this be an unfortunate turn of events. Captain you know me!"

jww1rpg.jpg

"Perhaps you're right, Spencer. Maybe playing mafia isn't the best idea."

"Thanks Captain!"

"Come back aboard off the plank. It's dangerous, you might fall in."

5EnVzWE.jpg

As if on a comedy cue, Spencer fell backwards into the seas.

"Spencer no!"

IiynEuD.jpg

And that was the end of Spencer Milford...

---

Meanwhile, back at the Rock Island Refuge, the remaining memorable characters (that are still assembled) from previous games gathered for a meeting.

u8Ub754.jpg

"Arrr." Jack Alden said. "The Refuge isn't safe anymore. My sources tell me the Guards be on their way here now!"

"Sqwawk!" Gordon the Crow exclaimed. "We better get out of here!"

"Don't worry. I know a quicker way to get to the plot's final destination. We can meet Redbeard there." Henry Ogden replied.

---

Get your night actions in!

Sign in to follow this