This is an alternative build of the Lego Set 75292 Razor Crest from The Mandalorean Show.

For instructions visit my Rebricable Profile:

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-69329/A_Great_Builder/slave-1-75292-b-model/#details

The B-Model is also the iconic Slave 1. The ship used by Boba Fett. This Slave 1 version is inspired by the one used at the end of The Mandalorean season 2. You can see the detail in the ramp as it is a little different from the one used in The Empire Strikes Back.
The cabin fits a minifigure and I included instructions to build a display. No additional parts are required; just the ones included in the set.

800x600.png

800x600.png

800x600.png

These are crazy dude! Making such accurate models out of a limited number of parts is tricky. Reminds me of the days when sets would have alternate models on the back of the box, I wish they would bring that back. From the look of it the razor crest could’ve been the perfect set for it. 

13 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

These are crazy dude! Making such accurate models out of a limited number of parts is tricky. Reminds me of the days when sets would have alternate models on the back of the box, I wish they would bring that back. From the look of it the razor crest could’ve been the perfect set for it. 

They really should bring that back, the alternate models on the back of the box are quintessential lego, like combo models are for bionicle.

Great build, it's impressive you've made not only the havoc marauder but now slave one as well. Coloration is an issue, but that's kind of baked into the cake with alternate models, it's not like there was anything you could have done to change that.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

On 8/18/2021 at 1:15 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

They really should bring that back, the alternate models on the back of the box are quintessential lego, like combo models are for bionicle.

Great build, it's impressive you've made not only the havoc marauder but now slave one as well. Coloration is an issue, but that's kind of baked into the cake with alternate models, it's not like there was anything you could have done to change that.

+1, I grew up with the Designer sets which were full of stuff like that. So good.

I actually find it interesting to see how a ship looks in a different colour - this is kind of like seeing unpainted car shells in a factory, seeing Slave I without either of its iconic liveries is cool. And the model is fantastic, obviously!

On 8/17/2021 at 2:23 AM, Brikkyy13 said:

Thank you for the comments. That is exactly my point. I constantly see complains that TLG is moving away from including a b-model in their sets (mostly from Technic sets) It is understandable they do not offer b-models from Lego Star Wars sets due to licensing; but that does not mean you cannot build alternative stuff from an official Lego Star Wars set. Wen I was a kid (Back in the 80s) I was a huge fan of Lego Space and I spend endless hours building alternative space Ships. In a way Lego Star Wars is the only alternative to build Space Ships in modern Lego. I made other alternatives from other Sets; feel free to take a look at my rebrickable profile. 

2 hours ago, TeddytheSpoon said:

+1, I grew up with the Designer sets which were full of stuff like that. So good.

I actually find it interesting to see how a ship looks in a different colour - this is kind of like seeing unpainted car shells in a factory, seeing Slave I without either of its iconic liveries is cool. And the model is fantastic, obviously!

Thank You! And by the way I loved your Tri-wing S-91x model! Thank you for posting the link!

On 8/17/2021 at 4:15 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I am so glad you like it. I am planning to build more from this set but I have limited time and I am focused in a few Lego technic projects right now. But I also made a mini Falcon from this set (Yes a 3rd MOC!) and this one is for free:

640x454.jpg

400x300.jpg

Feel free to download here: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-80623/A_Great_Builder/mini-falcon-75292-free-moc/#details