Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2022 Rumours, Leaks, Information And Discussion

Love the Hospital, but I'm also impressed with that Police Station for that price with 2 vehicles.

Mobile command has some humour in it, eggs and a new Egg-splat piece, and 2022 Police using NEON yellow stripe on the building/vehicles :thumbup::pir-love:

Moon Base is the best by far, simply brilliant.

Also the age rating moved away from 5+, so far the looks of the sets confirm that, and they look great.

Edited by TeriXeri

8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

What is that horse’s color in Horse Transproter set?

Could be Reddish Brown, or Medium Nougat.

Edited by TeriXeri

They are on Instagram.

That Police Station is just bad too. Another pass. The dump truck is nice in it.
Hospital is fine I guess. I was spoiled by the last one. The teal and neon yellow are horrible. It's the first time I actually hated a new color.
Bank building is nice. I don't need any of the vehicles.
The Moon Base is one of the best space sets of my life. Just amazing. What's the cost again?
Horse transporter is fine, same old same old. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Plus the SUV is really nice colors.

Edited by Maple

3 minutes ago, Maple said:

That Police Station is just bad too. Another pass. The dump truck is nice in it.

I think this police station is one of the better recent time, at least compared to Sky Police and 2020 this is more my style , also comes at a lower price point. 

I don't have a Police Station as I started collecting City around 2019 and this is the first set that's nice to me (in a 3-in-1 layout)

Buildings aren't big but still feels more complete then those others.

I also love the neon color compared to the old yellow.

Of course opinions are opinions :thumbup:

Edited by TeriXeri

The police station is better than the last one and supposedly $70 is nice, but still I'll pass. The Hospital is $120?! The Bank is $100, yikes. The best part of the police station is the price.

I'm going to mod the space station to expand the moon base as I have been using it as a land base anyways.

OMG! 60351 was also registered in the instruction.

Three polybag products have also been registered.
It's 30585, 30589, 30590.

all the winter 2022 sets have been registered on the instructions portal on lego.com, so a reveal for all the sets should be tomorrow. I really like the new sets I think city is getting better over time.

Edited by toopizza13

The hospital is brilliant, the new paramedic prints, while hard to see are very nice and I like the ambulance colour scheme. While the hospital is alright there seem to be great figures so I’m sold.

That police station though: the term clone brand springs to mind. It’s. . . Ghastly

Wait did they really make a brand new tile as a ‘fried egg’ piece? I didn’t notice at first, that . . huh. That’s interesting and more than a little weird. 

People.....I just saw that the crappy police station uses NEW eight wide door frames perfect for store fronts it will be an ouch on bricklink price wise.

6 minutes ago, toopizza13 said:

I really like the new police mobile command truck but the police station is just not doing it for me

Same, the truck, especially the car is very nice, the station just seems very junior ised

Just noticed the moon base, very nicely designed, not my thing but a good set.

PS: why is it when I write junior-ised it autocorrected to ‘tiresome argument’ 

Edited by Stuartn

OK!!!! That hospital though. Shut up and take my money. Love that new ambulance too! I'll take the police station as well. 

Edited by Poodabricks

Except the moonbase... all the rest of the City series looks horrible.

The ambulance - so so so ugly.. the last version was far much better than this one....

The Police - as expected - getting worst and worst...

The good thing is I can save so much money

1 hour ago, lightningtiger said:

People.....I just saw that the crappy police station uses NEW eight wide door frames perfect for store fronts it will be an ouch on bricklink price wise.

Bigger pieces normally don't go for that much on Bricklink. I'm surprised it took LEGO so long to come up with that piece.

Interestingly it looks like the frame might be 1x8 and the doors only 3 wide with 1 brick thick sides. At least it does with a pale green in a 4+ Friends set.

Also the left hand side of the moonbase tilts up so you can connect it to the moon rover.

Edited by Maple