Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[SR - CH IV - Cat. A] A matter of hygiene

King's Port, nowadays

v7e5.jpg

Dr Thaum : You see Mr Tripps, The small quarrel that was settled here leave its mark on the port.

Tripps : Sure doctor, but I'm sorry, I don't really understand what a man of medicine has to do here, it's only a matter of workforce. All the scraps are going to be tipped into the port, there is enough water to clean the whole !

j1ou.jpg

Dr Thaum : Gross Mistake, Mr Tripps, King's Port is a great city, and so it has some smart urban planning, like running water on wells and especially those sewers. But... If you dump all your scraps right into it, you will have a completely separate issue with a possible epidemic going around. Blocked sewage often leads to contamination of potable water. That's why I offer Oldis my services for cleaning the sewers. I have a very reliable team, and some small custom boats for that kind of job.

0qgp.jpg

msw4.jpg

LATER

imeu.jpg

Dr Thaum : Those small skiffs were originally used for pond fishing on Tortuga...But they fit perfectly for sewage cleaning.

Tripps : You are probably right doctor, so I'm going to trust you. You may consider you have a contract with King's Port for the sewers.

Dr Thaum : Thanks Mr Tripps.

qchm.jpg

Dr Thaum : OK boys, this contract is a great opportunity to develop a whole smuggling network inside the sewers of King's Port !

I want TWO maps of the whole underground area with all surface manholes and one of the map should also displays the openings inside existing buildings.

Smuggler : And so you will give one map to Oldis Doctor ?

Dr Thaum : You're a bonehead, Parker ! Of course not ! I'm paid by Oldis to clean the sewers, but I'm also paid to supply someone else with a map of King's Port's underground. The last map is for us, I will not miss such an opportunity.

Parker : But you are double-dipping ! I'm not sure this is really fair-play !

Dr Thaum : You're a bonehead Parker ! Don't forget we are Sea Rats !

C&C welcome, that's my first build for the challenge IV.

Nice construction zone with lots of details and hardworking workers. The work on the tower and wooden footbridge are very well built. I really like the canoes.

Good and funny story.:pir-grin:

Edited by NOD

4 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Dr Thaum : OK boys, this contract is a great opportunity to develop a whole smuggling network inside the sewers of King's Port !

Fantastic twist. I love it!

On 6/25/2021 at 6:59 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Parker : But you are double-dipping ! I'm not sure this is really fair-play !

Dr Thaum : You're a bonehead Parker ! Don't forget we are Sea Rats !

:pir-wink:

On 6/25/2021 at 11:40 PM, Ross Fisher said:

Fantastic twist. I love it!

Have to agree wholly on this ! Another great build and story.

A nice build and those little canoe are great !

The Doctor Thaum is always fun to see and the story is excellent : "Dr Thaum : You're a bonehead, Parker ! Of course not ! I'm paid by Oldis to clean the sewers, but I'm also paid to supply someone else with a map of King's Port's underground.":iamded_lol: