KimT

2008 Picture thread

When I said pink, I meant rouge, and to me chrome is sort of a gold paint with sparkles, and I saw the helmet being made, so I'm being honest, are we OK :sceptic:

Oh, ok, thanks, Santos. So there is to be no chrome helmet, just what we see in the picture. And the fighter... rouge means dark red, right? :classic:

Wait, you saw? You saw it on the tour(?) too? More info? Pictures? A real believeable story? If you know about it, stop feeding us bits and pieces guys! Give us exactly what you saw in full detail. :hmpf_bad:

Or else. :wink:

Hi guys... I´m almost certain that there will be no Solar Sailor in 2009! :cry_sad:

And why do you say that? So far we have no proof of any sets but the 6 for January.

The sets for the 2º semester of 2009 are already known.

The sets for the 2º semester of 2009 are already known.

From where did you know this Pascoal ? At the moment I think we just know a rumor list :sceptic: .

Ive already seen pics of Ahsokas fighter AND the Solar Sailor. It didnt show and actual sail though, more like a large geonosian fighter. It was a tiny pic from a LEGO store. It had Dooku, what im guessing was a pilot droid, and two magna gaurds. Im sure plenty of you wont believe me but when it comes out next year I will be saying "i told you so". Oh and they confirmed the Endor battle set.

I suppose this would be a more worthwhile way to pick-up some magna gaurds if the magna gaurd fighter doesn't tickle your fancy. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about the Endor Battle Set, but it would be nice if they rerelease some Scout Troopers. Thanks for the update Bricks0937

Ive already seen pics of Ahsokas fighter AND the Solar Sailor. It didnt show and actual sail though, more like a large geonosian fighter. It was a tiny pic from a LEGO store. It had Dooku, what im guessing was a pilot droid, and two magna gaurds. Im sure plenty of you wont believe me but when it comes out next year I will be saying "i told you so". Oh and they confirmed the Endor battle set.

That's great news, Bricks0937, especially on the Endor set. I don't care much for Ashoka's Fighter OR the Solar Sailer, but I'm sure willing to believe you.

IT would be great if those news are true as I'm looking forward to have Count Dooku and Scout Trooper. Hopefully it is really true, but anyway time will tell. :classic:

Edited by baby

So is that any reason to keep it to yourself?

Pics or it didn't happen. Bring em' out... And why would some clueless Lego Store rep confirm the Endor Battle set when we haven't even seen pics of a set(Palps' Office) which was confirmed months ago? :laugh:

Pics or it didn't happen. Bring em' out... And why would some clueless Lego Store rep confirm the Endor Battle set when we haven't even seen pics of a set(Palps' Office) which was confirmed months ago? :laugh:

Palpis office isn´t confirmed. You must wait until Fabruary. :tongue:

If the Solar Sailor is just known from unnamed LEGO seller No.666, it must be an LEGO-Exclusive like the DS.

"Pics or it didn't happen. Bring em' out... And why would some clueless Lego Store rep confirm the Endor Battle set when we haven't even seen pics of a set(Palps' Office) which was confirmed months ago?"

LEGO stores get a list telling them what sets they will be recieving and when. LEGO also informs them to changes in the list like release dates and when they are to put certain items on sale. They also let them know as the list grows. So Ahsokas fighter and Dookus Solar Sailor are pictured and Endor was added with no pic yet. So these clueless lego reps confirmed it because they got it straight from lego. Like i said, believe me or not, it doesn't matter to me. But i will be laughing when we get pics.

"Pics or it didn't happen. Bring em' out... And why would some clueless Lego Store rep confirm the Endor Battle set when we haven't even seen pics of a set(Palps' Office) which was confirmed months ago?"

LEGO stores get a list telling them what sets they will be recieving and when. LEGO also informs them to changes in the list like release dates and when they are to put certain items on sale. They also let them know as the list grows. So Ahsokas fighter and Dookus Solar Sailor are pictured and Endor was added with no pic yet. So these clueless lego reps confirmed it because they got it straight from lego. Like i said, believe me or not, it doesn't matter to me. But i will be laughing when we get pics.

I don't think you'll really have anything to "laugh about". People are simply asking for proof of your claims, for all we know your just some random kid making stuff up. If what you're saying is actually true, then great, but I don't think requesting proof is too much to ask for, even if what you say turns out to be true it's not going to give you anything to rub in everyones faces, it'll just help your credibility in the future. But acting like you're better than everyone else and providing zero proof to back yourself up will not, even if what you say is true.

Palpis office isn´t confirmed. You must wait until Fabruary. :tongue:

If the Solar Sailor is just known from unnamed LEGO seller No.666, it must be an LEGO-Exclusive like the DS.

Actually, we've known that it won for a while but we just haven't seen the set yet. :wink:

The set, of course, we'll see in the next few days at LegoWorld, right?

Y'know what? I'll be laughing too when TLC makes a pink Jedi Starfighter. :hmpf:

And if they were so eager to show you why can't you go back and bring a camera?

Also, commander kitten, LegoWorld hasn't happened yet. :wink:

Sets names are great and I am very pleased to learn whatever new set will come out next year, but what matters more, in my opinion is how it is designed, which bricks we will get, which minifigs come with and so on.

Speculating about next set name is in my opinion vain: maybe we will have an Endor set, but if it only comes with a sppeder bike, an AT-ST and a door like the Echo base one, a scout trooper and two or three stormies, it won't be a great set because we won’t have anything new. :angry:

Lego are before all bricks and designing models with, and we can discus about a set only if we have pics of them.

Actually, we've known that it won for a while but we just haven't seen the set yet. :wink:

The set, of course, we'll see in the next few days at LegoWorld, right?

The office won by nearly every poll on LEGO Fansites, we´ve got a pic. of one new hairpiece that looks like the one from Palpi and on FBTB someone said that Bobas Slave One didn´t win, but all that stuff isn´t a proof that it won also in the TRU poll. There could be a bajillion children that were voting the cruiser, without knowing that it´s just a stupid Hoth Base with an A-Wing and fish aliens.

P.S. The Palpi hair could also be Palpis hair from another set, like the senate chamber duel.

P.P.S. No, we will see it in February.

Thanks for the news Bricks0937 :thumbup: . I actually believe you and your story sounds real so thanks for the news :tongue: . If you can return to the lego store and take a pic of both then that even better :sweet: .

For now, there is one more confirmation i can give you :classic: The 2009 Endor set will be very much better than the past Hoth Rebel Base, it´s price is a lot higher than the HRB´s price :classic: This is good and bad, of course! It´s price will be similar to the 6211 ISD :classic: You can write this on your agendas, my dear fellows. About the composition of this new set, it´s mf, etc., you can only suspect :sadnew:

I would take pics if they were worth taking. The pics are tiny. I will try next time i'm there but i doubt they will come out. And im not trying to act like im better, im just saying that since i don't have pics, you're going to have to take my word for it. And if you sceptical, thats just fine, i don't blame you. But when pics come out, then you can say "hey Bricks0937 was right". Im not trying to gain credibility. Ive known this stuff for over two months now. I'm just trying to be nice and share.

Thanks for the news Pascoal :thumbup: . This sounds great, just imagine an Endor battle set on the $100 :cry_happy: . That surely will be a beautiful set. Do you have pics or any more info Pascoal :thumbup: ?

Edited by darkrebellion

I would take pics if they were worth taking. The pics are tiny. I will try next time i'm there but i doubt they will come out. And im not trying to act like im better, im just saying that since i don't have pics, you're going to have to take my word for it. And if you sceptical, thats just fine, i don't blame you. But when pics come out, then you can say "hey Bricks0937 was right". Im not trying to gain credibility. Ive known this stuff for over two months now. I'm just trying to be nice and share.

So is the Solar Sailor clone wars or episode 2 (i assume its clone wars though). Also what is the set number?