Pulp Detective

Indiana Jones 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

I don't think it's the Fountain of Youth. Now...if that time travel rumour is true, then that time travel stone is needed by nazis for their time machine, the Die Glocke. But it might be bs, like that Indiana Jones and the Empire of Evil title leak, which was confirmed to be fake by Mangold (of course, he could lie, not the first time a director would do this). 

5 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

Indiana Jones and the Foundtain of Youth title doesn’t ahve a nice ring to it unfortunately.”The Foundtain of Youth” is not that creative, just…common. 

Indiana Jones and the Raider of the Lost Ark

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusader 

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull

All titles above are creative / different.

The 4 Lego "Coconut" sets are most likely Indiana Jones sets. We could get one set for each film. What do you think Lego will likely make? I remember getting the Indiana Jones Raiders temple set when I was younger and that set is such an iconic scene

27 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

The 4 Lego "Coconut" sets are most likely Indiana Jones sets. We could get one set for each film. What do you think Lego will likely make? I remember getting the Indiana Jones Raiders temple set when I was younger and that set is such an iconic scene

It's 6 sets, two are missing. And that list from the site where we got all those set lists was not complete. 

We will see if Coconut is Indy, I still think it's Avatar 2. From what I know Indy should be August and Coconut is October so that would be closer to Avatar 2.

Just now, Mr No said:

It's 6 sets, two are missing. And that list from the site where we got all those set lists was not complete. 

WOW! I didn't know that! That makes sense that some of the set numbers are missing, are those retailer exclusive? 

I really want more Indiana Jones sets and I hope the sets have the same quality as the Harry Potter theme!

6 minutes ago, Flaming Bricks said:

WOW! I didn't know that! That makes sense that some of the set numbers are missing, are those retailer exclusive? 

I really want more Indiana Jones sets and I hope the sets have the same quality as the Harry Potter theme!

No retailer exclusives for Indy this year, 6 sets. All released worldwide in stores. And yeah, I hope they are great. 

Lego Coconut 75571

Lego Coconut 75572

Lego Coconut 75573

Lego Coconut 75574

8 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

6 sets haven’t been confirmed yet only 4 for sure

Really? Well, thanks for the head-up. 

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yes, that's what I know, 6 sets. For now we only have 4 sets confirmed, the other 2 are speculation on my part based on what I know. Let's hope it ends up 6, so it can be a big wave :sweet:

I wonder if there would be new molds for artifacts like crystal skull, golden idol, Holy Grail, etc. That would be awesome. 

If this is a time traveling movie then they include Ingruber as Young Indy. He was great in Age of Adeline and was the writer and Ron Howard's first choice, but lost to the guy friends with those original directors. With this said, I expect we will get a young Indiana Jones and Old Indiana Jones minifig in the series. 

My Wishlist:
1. New fedora mold with a taller crown.
2. New two-sided face printing
3. Re-issue revolver in flat silver (13562)
4. Satchel in sand green or duel molded with reddish brown straps
5. New duel printed torso
6. Pants with belt, gun belt, and brown shoes or duel molded dark tan pants with brown shoes with details like the new Sonic did. 
7. Re-issue reddish brown whips (curled and non curled)

5 hours ago, cehnot said:

If this is a time traveling movie then they include Ingruber as Young Indy. He was great in Age of Adeline and was the writer and Ron Howard's first choice, but lost to the guy friends with those original directors. With this said, I expect we will get a young Indiana Jones and Old Indiana Jones minifig in the series. 

My Wishlist:
6. Pants with belt, gun belt, and brown shoes or duel molded dark tan pants with brown shoes with details like the new Sonic did. 

If it's time travel then they de-age Ford. Ingruber is only good as an impersonator of Ford, he isn't a good actor. Atleast Alden did his own take of Han. 

On 2/3/2022 at 8:11 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

For sure? That means you're basically confirming that the four coconut sets are for Indian Jones, right?

14 hours ago, cehnot said:

My Wishlist:

That would be awesome - these parts would be useful for MOCs.

But I’m not sure if I heard of “new duel printed torso”? You mean printed on both side of the torso part?

2 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

That would be awesome - these parts would be useful for MOCs.

But I’m not sure if I heard of “new duel printed torso”? You mean printed on both side of the torso part?

Yes. Two sided printing. 

44 minutes ago, Mr No said:

All I can say is that this year will be expensive :laugh:

Lots of good stuff coming

You know something we don‘t, eh? :tongue:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

You know something we don‘t, eh? :tongue:

Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell because I heard about something big license wise. :wink:

1 hour ago, Mr No said:

Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell because I heard about something big license wise. :wink:

Sounds ominous :laugh: Indy-specific or does it concern other licenses too?

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Sounds ominous :laugh: Indy-specific or does it concern other licenses too?

Other...but not yet

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

...good thing the Indy rumours were backed by someone else as well :oh3:

Same happened with Tower of Fate...... and now we know

Bruh, what :jollyroger:

I didn't expect the rumours to be true, but that's the biggest 180° moment I have ever witnessed.

Well, at least FalconFan and others have confirmed the rumours.

(BTW we're talking about @Mr No, he randomly just said that all his "rumours" were made up.)

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

Here’s my thing

He got off on a bad foot with me after spamming me multiple times. Second Indy should still be happening at some point. Coconut could very likely be Indy but it’s not really confirmed just yet. I’m sure more info will be sooner rather then later