Sign in to follow this  
NOD

[SR - FB] Playa de Palma Resort 224 x 192, Poppy Port

Artisan: Royal

51192820315_378221f0e2_b.jpgPDP 01 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Many immigrants came to Poppy Port through the Terraversa War. No taxes! This made Poppy Port bigger quickly. All people are free!

51191754521_806f3766c2_b.jpgPDP 02 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Welcome at the "Playa de Palma Resort"!

51191754316_a6f212fd43_b.jpgPDP 04 by Philippe, auf Flickr

The Sea Rats do not have a king and queen. Here the guest is not king or queen. In a complaint, a coin is tossed. If heads the resort wins, if there is a number the guest loses. There are not enough stars to rate the Playa de Palma Resort. That's why we give ourselves 1 comet! It goes without saying that 1 comet outperforms all other stars hotels.

51192820130_2c7b8750e8_b.jpgPDP 03 by Philippe, auf Flickr

4 bungalows at the beach, 4 rooms on the 1st floor by the castle, 4 rooms on the ground floor by the castle, 4 rooms by the tavern. Each room is 16 x 16. Every room has a window. Candles and lanterns are charged separately. Beds

for children in the room have to be paid additionally.

51191752916_69685d6cbc_b.jpgPDP 15 by Philippe, auf Flickr

51191968178_36eea06d54_b.jpgPDP 05 by Philippe, auf Flickr

There is a restaurant. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included for guests. Drinks must be paid.

51191753891_0c0cf646c5_b.jpgPDP 08 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Some children have built a castle on the beach. Really a very nice castle!

51191044472_5d391ebd08_b.jpgPDP 10 by Philippe, auf Flickr

The sandy beach is very popular. There are free fruits. Very often dolphins swim by.

51191753746_9706224dde_b.jpgPDP 09 by Philippe, auf Flickr

There is a check-in after the bridge. Pirates, Patriots Attentive residents control the incoming. Any rabble is immediately thrown into the sea.

51192524224_5218445041_b.jpgPDP 13 by Philippe, auf Flickr

There are positions with cannons on the sea side of the castle. Entry to the castle is also controlled.

51192818955_cdaf79affc_b.jpgPDP 14 by Philippe, auf Flickr

This settlement is mainly financed by seafarers and explorers. These find doubloons, goods and rich people who absolutely want to donate something.

51192819905_499ebfeb0e_b.jpgPDP 06 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Guests from other factions are also welcome. It really is a very great honor. These are given preferential treatment (they are allowed to pay more for everything).

51192819795_31f3be7550_b.jpgPDP 07 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Nobles and important people from other factions are very welcome. Of course, they get a discount (they are allowed to pay much more for everything).

51191967488_a8a0bc16d1_b.jpgPDP 11 by Philippe, auf Flickr

The inside view from the buildings is in progress. I will publish it on February 30th.

51191753396_5722094986_b.jpgPDP 12 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Poppy Port has risen to be a city. "This is Poppy Port!"

Edited by NOD

Wow ! Wonderful ! Awesome !

I like this very much, so many details, the place to be for sure !

What an impressive stuff, this beach with the duckboard is killer.

A Masterpiece comrade !

:thumbup:

hats off

This looks overall really great @NOD! The sheer size of it is very impressive. Nice work!

Something is bothering me about the flatness of the tan/reddish-brown/green tiles at the beach/boardwalk/grass area. I wonder if elevating the boardwalk or grass by one plate would make it seem more natural?

36 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

Wow ! Wonderful ! Awesome !

I like this very much, so many details, the place to be for sure !

What an impressive stuff, this beach with the duckboard is killer.

A Masterpiece comrade !

:thumbup:

hats off

Thanks for the compliments. This is a really safe place.

18 minutes ago, evancelt said:

This looks overall really great @NOD! The sheer size of it is very impressive. Nice work!

Something is bothering me about the flatness of the tan/reddish-brown/green tiles at the beach/boardwalk/grass area. I wonder if elevating the boardwalk or grass by one plate would make it seem more natural?

Thanks for the compliments. You're right. I only noticed it at the end when looking at the photos. I'll do better next time.

This whole scene is super impressive, and I really love the way the water line curves along the shore!  The sand castle is neat too, helps bring it to life and nice use for those new 1x1 bricks with technic axle holes in 'em!

On 5/21/2021 at 3:18 AM, Kai NRG said:

This whole scene is super impressive, and I really love the way the water line curves along the shore!  The sand castle is neat too, helps bring it to life and nice use for those new 1x1 bricks with technic axle holes in 'em!

On 5/21/2021 at 8:44 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Really realistic. A fantastic effort. 

12 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Very cool addition to Poppyport once again.

Many Thanks. Poppy Port is developing.

The size of this build is amazing! There's so much going on and so many things to look at. I love the liveliness you managed to put into the whole scene, despite its large size. Personally, I would have preferred the grass to be a bit more studded instead of tiled to give it a rougher look. Very beautiful build!

On 5/24/2021 at 11:02 AM, Khorne said:

The size of this build is amazing! There's so much going on and so many things to look at. I love the liveliness you managed to put into the whole scene, despite its large size. Personally, I would have preferred the grass to be a bit more studded instead of tiled to give it a rougher look. Very beautiful build!

Many Thanks! At the beginning I did a decisive mistake of the Boardwalk (Elevating The Boardwalk Or Grass by One Plate). Unfortunately, I first noticed it at the end when I looked at the photos. Next time I'll do it better.