MKJoshA

[Factions Ep. VIII - Cat A][M11 - Corellia - CS] A New Team

*Your entry has earned 12 XP*

Mick's Story:

640x434.JPG

Months after Devaron what remained of Mick's team was still recovering. The med-droid wasn't hopeful that they would all make a full recovery. All Mick could do was keep busy and hope his leadership had caused the loss of more life.

640x547.JPG

100x100.JPG I understand I have you to thank for my rescue.

100x100.JPG All in a day's work for Inferno Squad. Though no one asked me if I wanted to do the work...

100x100.JPG Ah, Shriv is just upset that he didn't get to see more of the action. You guys had pretty much mopped up all the forces by the time we arrived.

100x100.JPG Thanks Del. And thank you Iden. I guess I owe you one for saving my life. I was in no place to take on Special Agent X937.

100x100.JPG If I had known she was so important I would have brought her in instead of just stunning her.

100x100.JPG I understand Corran is starting a de-briefing soon. I'll leave you to it.

100x100.JPG Aren't you going to go with us on this mission?

100x100.JPG No, I have other things I need to take care of. That and I lost almost half my team on Devaron. And the other half is still recovering. Represent the New Republic well out there Inferno Squad.

640x620.JPG

100x100.JPG Alright team. As you know, CorSec has been working more and more closely with New Republic intelligence. That's why we get Inferno Squad backing us up on this mission.

187609328_HeadquartersVideo.gif.9c2958c99e29950d6582d0946d695310.gif

100x100.JPG Our target is Muunilist. Word is someone there might know where a Holocron is located. It's your job to follow up on our contacts planetside.

640x425.JPG

100x100.JPG You all have your assignments.

640x374.JPG

100x100.JPG Report in when you find anything. And may the force be with you.

640x335.JPG

A shot of all the figs:

640x164.JPG

Edited by goatman461

3 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

Shriv! My man Shriv! Shriv: A Star Wars Story please.

WHAT HE SAID! Give us more Shriv!!!

Anyways - great to see some star wars celebrities making an appearance in this RPG... Now we just need CE to team up with The Mando and his gang... ;)

4 hours ago, RocketBoy said:

Shriv! My man Shriv! Shriv: A Star Wars Story please.

58 minutes ago, Darth Bjorn said:

WHAT HE SAID! Give us more Shriv!!!

Anyways - great to see some star wars celebrities making an appearance in this RPG... Now we just need CE to team up with The Mando and his gang... ;)

What they Said, its great seeing Inferno squad appearing in the RPG! The build Is also very nice.