paintballman

[GBW] - Sidebuild - Brotherhood - Ken Send Me

1)ca154-200px-oflc_small_r18252b_svg.png

2) Τhe build started as a simple presentation of a commander, but liked the idea so i expand it to a sidebuild 

Map of Soalon, B2. In the port of Balnab, looking for officers for his army...

51136041226_b11510d259_c.jpg

51137153035_795ba1b1bc_c.jpg

"on the damn edge of this country, two steps from thousands of PSIC soldiers, here that bastard found a hole to get in"

51137153040_df4ebfd7a3_c.jpg

51136258103_dd48e6535f_c.jpg

51136041321_9bd6040d48_c.jpg

51136041351_b7fa514126_c.jpg

51135368202_556466a43a_c.jpg

"I think that somewhere here must be a Plantasian, tall, husky, with blue-green eyes"

"yes love. In the corner under the stairs. He has not stopped drinking for 2 months now"

51136258238_3bd4c8270d_c.jpg

His friend. Lt. Sunday Priestime . Former Ranger, then undercover agent, arested and be prisoned for 10 years just to be recued in a daring mission of Plantasean Hell Legion, led by col.Sauders himself 

51136820794_c45f09426b_c.jpg

"Let's see from where else I will pick you up next time"

51137153305_f77381e49e_c.jpg

QUESTION: Who is Ken?

Making Of

Edited by paintballman

Haha nice, so an underground illegal strip club then? To be honest though, I saw the 18+ warning and I thought oh shit is about to go down but it's still quite tame if you ask me.

Very interesting and original MOC! The use of minidolls is a valid alternative to the lack of useful minifigures for this kind of theme xD Finally we have a name for the port village in B2, I believe that the lieutenant has to hurry to leave Balnab before the PSIC contingent arrives to do cleaning :wink:

3 hours ago, Dutch Thriceman said:

...To be honest though, I saw the 18+ warning and I thought oh shit is about to go down but it's still quite tame if you ask me.

Yes it is not something extreme. Just my younger (10yo) son asked me , why this Friend figure is in this minifigure lap. I just told him that they are celebratiing something!! :pir_laugh2:

1 hour ago, ParmBrick said:

Very interesting and original MOC! The use of minidolls is a valid alternative to the lack of useful minifigures for this kind of theme xD Finally we have a name for the port village in B2, I believe that the lieutenant has to hurry to leave Balnab before the PSIC contingent arrives to do cleaning :wink:

Thank you. Actually, the name is from Star Wars, where Balnab was a temperate planet located in the Mid Rim, near Patitite Pattuna. During the Clone Wars, it served as a home to a group of alien castaways.

They are already far away right now!

Edited by paintballman

Magnificient! The dark environment of an underground party has been exceptionally depicted.

Congratulations!

Any chance of having the mob from the girls ???? :pir-love:

very nice moc ... loved the lights !!!