Sign in to follow this  
CapOnBOBS

[OL - FB] Vineyard of Light Warehouse

From the start, Admiral Beauchamp had grand and wide reaching plans for the Vineyard of Light venture. Today, the final piece falls into place with the completion of the warehouse. 

Commercial2_2

More than just a warehouse, the horseshoe shaped structure houses a distribution center and the brain stem of the sprawling vineyard complex.

Commercial2

On the ground floor we have stables and a carriage house. From here Vineyard of Light wine is distributed throughout Lavalette, Stephanique, and to the docks of Lavalette for distribution across the Brick Seas. 

Commercial2_13

Logically, we also have storage for finished product on the first floor,

Commercial2_15

and through the main doorway...

Commercial2_8

a small harness room for the beasts of burden. 

Commercial2_12

Upstairs we have a hay loft. 

Commercial2_7

In addition to more storage and the administrative office of Mr. Marat, the overall vineyard overseer. 

Commercial2_6

Admiral Beauchamp himself came to Lavalette to congratulate Mr. Marat on the completion. His carriage was seen crossing back and forth across the grounds, as Mr. Marat gave the owner a tour of the entire operation. 

Commercial2_5

With the licensing of this 5th and final building, Admiral Beauchamp has completed brought his ambitious plan to reality. 

VineyardOfLightCombined_12

The West and East Vineyards produce the grapes, grapes are turned into wine at the winery, some bottles go to the restaurant, while the rest is distributed from the warehouse or sent to the wharf for shipping around the Brick Seas. 2 x Large Plantations, Large Factory, Large Artisan, and 2 x Large Commercial licenses. 

VineyardOfLightCombined_7

Edited by CapOnBOBS

The complete diorama is fantastic!:pir-love:

I like every single construction phase. Here I see a warehouse for bottles and the grain. There is a horse stable and space for the carriages. The blue carriage looks great.

You are a machine with how much you have built. And the detail in all of them is amazing.

Lovely! I especially like the carriage house - it's super fun to see all of the cart/carriage designs

Excellent idea with a carriage house, and really nicely executed!  I'm quite curious what piece you used for the box seats on the ones stored inside (don't think I've seen that before), but the rooms and stables are all great!  Beautiful final result on your vineyard builds too - definitely ambitious, but you've pulled it off famously! 

Gorgeous build Cap! An excellent use of parts for the cobblestones, and the scene is completely full of life. I love the attention to detail, and the entire build is well rendered as well. My only critique is that the carriage stalls look a wee bit small for the carriages. But that does not distract at all from this great build! Excellent job!