Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, Textorix said:

try lumos_brix

Thx found it.

I‘m new to all this leaks and rumors things but is this legitimately a serious leak? For me it looks just like any minifig that someone put together from different parts and then took a low quality picture... not to offend anyone, I just think my nephew could have build this and taken a picture to post on instagram...

how fo you know it is a serious leak?

2 minutes ago, Axxe90 said:

Thx found it.

I‘m new to all this leaks and rumors things but is this legitimately a serious leak? For me it looks just like any minifig that someone put together from different parts and then took a low quality picture... not to offend anyone, I just think my nephew could have build this and taken a picture to post on instagram...

how fo you know it is a serious leak?

The face print appears to be new and the hat doesn‘t exist in that colour yet :classic: But I do think it‘s composited of parts from multiple minifigs. 

13 minutes ago, krimimimi said:

Isn't part of the problem the short legs we now have for Firsties and second year students? You'd need a leg print for robes. To the best of my knowledge, none of the minifigure, legs, modified - "legs short" have a print. 

You're right about the short legs not getting printing as far as I'm aware.  I was picturing robes like Draco (or even the trio) in Diagon Alley which would get away with no leg printing.

14 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's not Mr Flume. He's pretty tall with a grey beanie. 

Yes I don't think it is either.  Lego hasn't diverged very far from the source material - it was just the only new figure I could think of that was vaguely possible.  Suspect it may be non-HP as the red hat below doesn't look HP related either.  Although I do think the hat piece is new - can't remember seeing that colour combination before.

4 minutes ago, RODDY said:

This fig is either a kit bash from other upcoming figs or fake

My thoughts exactly...  Also Harry minifig has the same torso as one from Diagon Alley

6 minutes ago, Yope said:

You're right about the short legs not getting printing as far as I'm aware.  I was picturing robes like Draco (or even the trio) in Diagon Alley which would get away with no leg printing.

Yes I don't think it is either.  Lego hasn't diverged very far from the source material - it was just the only new figure I could think of that was vaguely possible.  Suspect it may be non-HP as the red hat below doesn't look HP related either.  Although I do think the hat piece is new - can't remember seeing that colour combination before.

The wizard hair/hat combo came in dark green and grey in BAM last year. Maybe its just a new BAM variant?

Edited by Metanoios91

So they are reusing minifigs from already poor Diagon Alley minifigs selection making them less exclusive.

Edited by Textorix

Just now, Textorix said:

So they are reusing minifigs from already poor Diagon Alley minifigs making them less exclusive.

Were you honestly expecting those robes to stay exclusive to that set? It's just like the Quidditch robes, they'll pop up elsewhere eventually.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Were you honestly expecting those robes to stay exclusive to that set? It's just like the Quidditch robes, they'll pop up elsewhere eventually.

Well actually yes I did bcs this kind of robes they had only in Diagon Alley scene so it kinda sucks we didnt get new gryffindor uniform.

Edited by Textorix

28 minutes ago, mark1991t said:

On the topic of the leak yesterday with the torso for Professor Sinistra: I found a pic at the Harry Potter Fandom, where that specific torso is, but it looks like is from Professor Silvanus Kettleburn, which I don't even think was in the movies. 

I'll have a hearty laugh if this was all building up to Merula Snyde getting a figure.

This bickering about supposed minifig exclusives and hoping that they stay exclusive is seriously going on my nerves. It's a piece of printed plastic that cost a few cent to produce and some youtube influencers make people loose their mind over it. What happened about caring about the build of Diagon Alley (and the thousands of pieces that go into that)? Some care more for the two pieces that they thought are worth 100 $ and start acting like drama queens when they are in a 30$ AC or 70 $ set. If you bought DA just because of the minifigs you might want to look into collecting funkos or hasbro toys but not lego because you clearly are missing the point of a construction toy

Just now, LOTR34 said:

That hair hat combo makes me really excited, is this from the Hogsmeade set? 

This fig doesn't line up with anything we know about any of the sets. 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

This fig doesn't line up with anything we know about any of the sets. 

Is it too soon for leaks from the August wave to show up?

14 minutes ago, Metanoios91 said:

This bickering about supposed minifig exclusives and hoping that they stay exclusive is seriously going on my nerves. 

I am not that kind of a person... maybe it looked like that. I just dont think its a good choice to reuse that torso for hogwarts uniforms bcs they wore it only in Diagon Alley and thats why it should stay exclusive to that set. I woundnt mind if that minifig appeared in 5€ polybag tho...

If we are talking about august sets what if these 2 are actually from Diagon Alley expansion/Gringotts set? That way I could understand use of the same torso on Harry and random wizard figure.

Edited by Textorix

3 minutes ago, Textorix said:

I am not that kind of a person... maybe it looked like that. I just dont think its a good choice to reuse that torso for hogwarts uniforms bcs they wore it only in Diagon Alley and thats why it should stay exclusive to that set. I woundnt mind if that minifig appeared in 5€ polybag tho...

Ok sry I wasn't just talking about you although your choice of words made me type that. A few pages ago there was already a discussion about the silencio Harry variant from DA and it coming in the AC. And a few youtubers, that have covered the promobricks HP infos and who I usually enjoy watching, have made a big deal about it. In my opinion it is good for the less fortunate, that they can play with certain minifigs, but I guess that Youtube ad money and free lego sets from the LAN makes some entitled to think that a piece of plastic, they worked so "hard" for, stays "exclusive"

If the red hat isn't from another theme (I wonder if it could be from Wandavision) then it's likely a background wizard from Diagon Alley in movies 1 and 2 that's more obscure than Florean and the camera guy.

Stonewars.de said there is another minifigure that is still unknown besides Sinistra in the 76389 set!

Just now, Magnum said:

Stonewars.de said there is another minifigure that is still unknown besides Sinistra in the 76389 set!

That‘s just Justin Finch-Fletchley though :tongue:

2 minutes ago, Magnum said:

That's Justin Finch-Fletchely, I already confirmed that.

EDIT: ninja'd :tongue:

Edited by Guyon2002

Well with silencio Harry minifig is quite different story. I think the problem there is that Lego itself marked that minifigure as super special and exclusive by putting it in extra box and not including it minifigure list for that set. I dont know if you get what I mean but if Lego  presents you some minifig as very special suprise then they shouldnt put it somewhere else. Otherwise I dont really care if you can get certain minifigs in multiple sets if its justified. I didnt have any problem with reuse of trio from Clock Tower in latest advent calendar.

1 minute ago, Textorix said:

Well with silencio Harry minifig is quite different story. I think the problem there is that Lego itself marked that minifigure as super special and exclusive by putting it in extra box and not including it minifigure list for that set. I dont know if you get what I mean but if Lego  presents you some minifig as very special suprise then they shouldnt put it somewhere else. Otherwise I dont really care if you can get certain minifigs in multiple sets if its justified. I didnt have any problem with reuse of trio from Clock Tower in latest advent calendar.

I think the sign is the special thing, not the figure.

1 minute ago, doclord said:

I think the sign is the special thing, not the figure.

I think both were kinda special bcs that Harry minifig is very much related to that sign as he had that outfit when Hagrit said that line. 

Anyways I really wonder if these leaked minifigs confirm Diagon Alley expansion or are from Hogwarts Castle set.