Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

10 minutes ago, kirkwoodproductions said:

Looks like Okoye from Black Panther but hard to tell.

It does look like Okoye. The blurry pic gives the illusion of a smirk going on but that’s what crappy pictures do. I think she does not need a new face print.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Not sure about the golden figures. Tom Riddle should be the same as the book figure but take that with a grain of salt for now.

Okay, thanks. Well, I don't even know what to think about Riddle, at some point I'd very happy if they include the same version, because he's just amazing, but I'd also like it to stay exclusive. Will wait then, thanks again!

1 minute ago, Legocentrico said:

Hi everyone 

Sinistra appears in only one scene.  why should the minifigure have a different outfit? 

She was in the first movie, in the second and in the 6th. She wasn't only in one scene. Also, we didn't see full pic yet so it's hard to say

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Okay, thanks. Well, I don't even know what to think about Riddle, at some point I'd very happy if they include the same version, because he's just amazing, but I'd also like it to stay exclusive. Will wait then, thanks again!

It certainly wouldn't be the first time a book-''exclusive'' figure gets reused in a standard set. 

Stonewars have published their article as well. Most of the info is congruent with the one provided by promo bricks, HOWEVER, they added one amazing bit of information: according to their sources, the Basilisk will have a moulded head and a moulded tail :wub: I hope that's true!

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Stonewars have published their article as well. Most of the info is congruent with the one provided by promo bricks, HOWEVER, they added one amazing bit of information: according to their sources, the Basilisk will have a moulded head and a moulded tail :wub: I hope that's true!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor it's true gif

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

I sure hope that's true.  That would make it even more likely that this new basilisk will combine the best elements of the previous versions to be something really amazing.

11 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

it’s true 

Thanks for the confirmations! It's going to be a looooong wait until June. It'll be interesting to see how the Dumbledore figure differs from the CMF version, perhaps no hat as in the end of the Philosopher's Stone. It'll be also nice to get a Hogwarts uniform Ginny even if there are no new pieces involved.  It will be a shame if we just get the jumpers and no robes for all the CoS students as  Crabbe/Goyle/Ginny/Colin Creevey/Justin FF are almost exclusively shown with their black robes on top.

3 minutes ago, Yope said:

It'll be interesting to see how the Dumbledore figure differs from the CMF version, perhaps no hat as in the end of the Philosopher's Stone.

Either that and/or we get an updated version of the House Cup awarding outfit that we got in the previous Great Hall set, but with a skirt piece this time

Wow, this set honestly has the potential to be the best one since the reboot in my opinion. There is just so much stuff going on I can't wait to see how they incorporate everything. Professor Sinistra and an all new amazing molded Basilisk in the same set? Yes please! :wub:

legofania, 

Oops, I don't remember it.  Google images didn't help me.  So her dress is consistent with the movie, better!  thank you

I was reading the article from stone wars and I saw that it mentioned a rail car for Harry and Griphook. I hope this doesn't mean that there won't be a mine cart of some kind in Gringotts assuming we get it this summer but assuming we do this might point to a smaller Gringotts than we first expected with no tracks or mine cart inside Gringotts.:cry3: Maybe Grinngotts is the $120 set. But for me at least there is a bright side to this it could mean that the $250 set is a battle of Hogwarts based set :purrr:. Also it could mean no Gringotts for this year at least and in the $120 slot a Durmstrang ship :cry_sad:. I guess we will have to wait but I think if that information is correct the $250 set could be something besides Gringotts my top guesses are the ministry of magic, battle of Hogwarts, Leaky cauldron and a few other DA shops, or a microscale expansion of the d2c hogwarts:ugh:. Also, professor Sinistra looks nice.

Edited by bluedog1111

I’d like to see the Great Hall based on the set-up of the Duelling Club! We’ve had two versions now with the house tables, I think this could give a nice variation and something new 🙂

6 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

I was reading the article from stone wars and I saw that it mentioned a rail car for Harry and Griphook.

Hold on...WHAT?!?! How has this not been mentioned on here yet?

AC apparently also includes a small scene based on Harry's letters arriving at the Dursleys. 

2 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

Hold on...WHAT?!?! How has this not been mentioned on here yet?

Because not all that much is known about the AC.

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

AC apparently also includes a small scene based on Harry's letters arriving at the Dursleys. 

Because not all that much is known about the AC.

Oh, it’s the advent calendar. I thought the op meant something  different.

The Stonewars article states that The Three Broomsticks will not be "in its full width".  I wonder how much of the building will actually be present in the set.

40 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Oh noooo! I never thought I could be persuaded to buy another Great Hall since I’m still pretty happy with my (modded) 2010 one but this pretty much decides it for me. I love animals with moulded heads and I love the basilisk so I can’t not get this set now! 

the inclusion of minifigures like vector with the new hat and nearly headless nick certainly make it more palatable too :grin_wub:

also can anyone think of a reason why the Basilisk needs a moulded tail though, I don’t see why that is necessary 

Just now, Darth Shadowthrone said:

also can anyone think of a reason why the Basilisk needs a moulded tail though, I don’t see why that is necessary 

You'll see.

16 minutes ago, bluedog1111 said:

I was reading the article from stone wars and I saw that it mentioned a rail car for Harry and Griphook. I hope this doesn't mean that there won't be a mine cart of some kind in Gringotts assuming we get it this summer but assuming we do this might point to a smaller Gringotts than we first expected with no tracks or mine cart inside Gringotts.:cry3: Maybe Grinngotts is the $120 set. But for me at least there is a bright side to this it could mean that the $250 set is a battle of Hogwarts based set :purrr:. Also it could mean no Gringotts for this year at least and in the $120 slot a Durmstrang ship :cry_sad:. I guess we will have to wait but I think if that information is correct the $250 set could be something besides Gringotts my top guesses are the ministry of magic, battle of Hogwarts, Leaky cauldron and a few other DA shops, or a microscale expansion of the d2c hogwarts:ugh:. Also, professor Sinistra looks nice.

You are basing all this on one mention of a mine-cart in the AC. The mine cart could just be a micro-build or even if it is minifig scale, it wouldn't mean the D2C set isn't Gringotts. Rather that the AC is PS-themed and that they added the Griphook from the D2C in it, so that it can be collected by people who can't afford 250$ right now. Just wait a few weeks and we will know for sure.