Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

58 minutes ago, Felkin said:

Snape-Boggart,

Well he was in Toys R Us pack, so I doubt we will get him

I really hope figures will have school robes in this set instead of jumpers

19 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Yes but I meant the others have tables, chairs, cabinets, plants etc inside the book too. 

Oh my mistake, I completely missed where you said side builds! :wacko:. Maybe more play features instead of display-worthy furniture: maybe a remembrall catapult, a broom rack or even a full-on minifigure catapult? 

43 minutes ago, Magnum said:

I wonder what the side builds in the flying lesson book will be. It takes place outside on a field of grass.

Perhaps a slightly larger than scale version of the trunk full of Quidditch balls Oliver Wood had. 

Okay, that could all work! I like the minifigs catapult idea  :laugh:

the other books I have incorporated into my hogwarts display. Main buildings on the outside and inside the books and some self made walls/arches/statues so it looks like different rooms and hallways. Everything on one big tan baseplate (fake LEGO brand baseplate :innocent:). If they come with more books I have to buy another side table to place it on. It’s getting a bit crowded. Already have an overflow on my music studio desks. 

9 minutes ago, Magnum said:

Okay, that could all work! I like the minifigs catapult idea  :laugh:

the other books I have incorporated into my hogwarts display. Main buildings on the outside and inside the books and some self made walls/arches/statues so it looks like different rooms and hallways. Everything on one big tan baseplate (fake LEGO brand baseplate :innocent:). If they come with more books I have to buy another side table to place it on. It’s getting a bit crowded. Already have an overflow on my music studio desks. 

I'd love to see what you've done if you ever get a chance to take a pic. My Hogwarts Moments have gone in a bag. I really didn't like them very much personally.

Since first set from august wave leaked, do you think other leakers will break silence as well? I am very curious about that 129.99 set as it has one of the best price per parts ratio I have seen in licenced theme.

I really think that whoever pawnyeye on instagram is (even if its a reformed NoKnow) actually does have accurate hints this time. They've been correct about a bunch of stuff that has been revealed so far - they were correct that Sinistra was the missing teacher, they gave the exact minifigures for the accessory pack, and they said that Hooch would appear in a moments set.

They've said a bunch of other stuff that hasn't been able to be confirmed yet, but it is all believable and makes sense. For example, they say that in the bathroom set, the trio will have slytherin robes (like Malfoy's in DA) and in the Fluffy set, the trio have their correct scene accurate outfits (and not robes) and that it will include the trapdoor and the devil's snare. I really hope this is true because I think it will elevate both these sets.

They also said that its Neville (in his iconic PS pyjamas) in the AC and not pigtail Dudley. I think that this actually makes a lot of sense, as it would fit in more with the other characters in the AC, and these two minifigures could easily be confused.

Looking at their other info, they've hinted that 76394 is a vehicule set. If this is true, at $40 dollars, I wonder what it could be. Surely not a new Knight Bus?? :ugh:

Well @Guyon2002 said there's no vehicle coming

6 minutes ago, OutlandishCandle said:

Looking at their other info, they've hinted that 76394 is a vehicule set. If this is true, at $40 dollars, I wonder what it could be. Surely not a new Knight Bus?? :ugh:

5 minutes ago, OutlandishCandle said:

Very small Durmstrang ship, maybe?

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Well @Guyon2002 said there's no vehicle coming

If you look in the comments they say it's a vehicle meaning something with pins (I assume they mean technic), but not a classic vehicle as in something with wheels. A buildable broomstick could fit this description, so I think it's still possible.

7 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Who was the original source of this new moments set?

thepotterlegocy. But he said he got this info from pawnyeye 

1 minute ago, BacktoBricks said:

A buildable broomstick

Well we had info about buildable broomstick but it was fake

Technically while he says “Vehicle” in the post under the comments he says “Vehicle is a flexible term, no wheels but lots of pins”

although he just added that comment 1 day ago and he posted the hint on February 11th

Nvm someone already said this 

Edited by Timemaster1985

Broomstick builds like the Yoda lightsaber GWP would honestly be pretty cool, but I’d have to see how they turn out.

Nimbus 2000, 2001 and Firebolt.

2 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Why are we starting to fall for that nonsense again? :laugh_hard:

Thing is, their post with the four characters appearing in the accessory pack was from weeks ago. Yes they could have guessed the names, but it seems unlikely. None of us put those four characters together did we?

6 minutes ago, Legofania said:

thepotterlegocy. But he said he got this info from pawnyeye 

That’s why I still doubt the information. no one has actually confirmed it that I know of and the other people saying this information got it from pawnyeye in the first place 

Edited by Timemaster1985

1 minute ago, Lego-Freak said:

Why are we starting to fall for that nonsense again? :laugh_hard:

I can’t believe we are falling again down the same rabbit hole :iamded_lol:

i’m just going to check his account next time we get some “leaks” so that when someone reposts any of his info i don’t get trolled again:iamded_lol:

Just now, Timemaster1985 said:

That’s why I still doubt the information. no one has actually confirmed it that I no of and the other people saying this information got it from pawnyeye in the first place 

brickclicker confirmed this info and we can trust him. 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Thing is, their post with the four characters appearing in the accessory pack was from weeks ago. Yes they could have guessed the names, but it seems unlikely. None of us put those four characters together did we?

I can’t remember, did anyone confirm the minifigure pack yet or is it just people reposting pawnyeye’s information 

Going back to compare this info with the info I have on this set something does seem off, take it with a grain of salt for now.

1 minute ago, Timemaster1985 said:

I can’t remember, did anyone confirm the minifigure pack yet or is it just people reposting pawnyeye’s information 

I was under the impression it was confirmed. 🤔