Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

34 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

For me, they need to feature something similar to the old helmet otherwise it simply does not feel like a natural progression of suit designs when displayed together and it weakens the collection nature of the figures if they randomly have different helmets. Some can without interupting things, such as the Mark 1 - but for the most part they need to share collective design elements and the helmet is one of these elements.

Hot take: I don't like the official MK 1 figure we got from LEGO. The MK 1 in LEGO Marvel Superheroes and LEGO Marvel's Avengers looked way better and if LEGO had sacrificed some effort into creating that MK1 mold it would've been more consistent with the other MCU Iron Man figs since it has it's own unique style of flipping the helmet 

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Dark orange is my first choice as well, as I stated in the post you quoted. But I'm fully expecting LEGO to cheap out on a recolored hairpiece and go with nougat.

I see in most promotional art that her hair is lighter cause of studio lighting. Then i agree that nougat would be a good choice if thats all they are looking at. Lets hope the lego designers look at the films and press pause.

also all the other toy brands have here hair as ginger.

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=wanda+maximoff+infinity+war&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivn&sxsrf=ALeKk03rvmZVga4kmAGEaeLRrCVn5LAedQ:1617971616079&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwje8rr7lfHvAhWNecAKHSGADTgQ_AUoAXoECAQQAQ&biw=320&bih=438#imgrc=TjsNr0pXyITARM

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=wanda+maximoff+infinity+war&client=safari&hl=en-gb&prmd=ivn&sxsrf=ALeKk03rvmZVga4kmAGEaeLRrCVn5LAedQ:1617971616079&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwje8rr7lfHvAhWNecAKHSGADTgQ_AUoAXoECAQQAQ&biw=320&bih=438#imgrc=5AzWzf4KDNDBGM

4 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Honestly I really wish that we get minfigs of Bullseye, Hammerhead, and Jackal. I also want a new Stilt Man minfig with brand new minifig stilt pieces (although that's wishful thinking)

Out of the four figures you've mentioned only two seem likely to appear in the future. Hammerhead could appear in a future Spider-Man set since he's one of the villains not to have a fig and Jackal is basically one of the only iconic villains who lacks a fig too

Bullseye can only work if LEGO made Daredevil sets so he's out of the question

55 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Bullseye can only work if LEGO made Daredevil sets so he's out of the question

Unless they put him in set with Daredevil in it, but which one could that be? :shrug_oh_well:

6 hours ago, PGBQW said:

I actually think the new helmet would look better with this particular minifig 

I think the new helmet looks better because it has much better printing options. The old one seems bland as it can only have the two colours.

30 minutes ago, Bobby Drake said:

Unless they put him in set with Daredevil in it, but which one could that be? :shrug_oh_well:

Ha

10 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I think the new helmet looks better because it has much better printing options. The old one seems bland as it can only have the two colours.

Hell no lmao. It feels like people who say the new helmet would work for MK 3 and MCU Iron Man haven't actually analysed or check renders with the 2020 helmet with the MCU print and are just saying 2020 is better because it's not bulky despite the fact that the two piece helmet looks really more accurate to MCU Iron Man than just printing a mask onto a helmet piece and calling it a day. If the new helmet is to be used for Iron Man, the only suit suitable would be the MK 50 since the MK 85 despite being nanotech could flip up its mask in Endgame 

Edited by MCU Spidey 2017

13 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The Iron Patriot helmet has several colors.

19 hours ago, Stonks Market said:

I hope it's a battle damaged one with a bruised face, to recreate the Snap.

Good idea, they could bring back the face print that’s still exclusive to the Silver Centurion polybag:

3626cpb1481.png

Fatws ep 4 spoiler

Spoiler

I know it will never in a million years happen, but imagine a John Walker in the cmf with a bloodied shield, that would be sick

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

The Iron Patriot helmet has several colors.

Yup plus the MCU suits have only had two pair of colors cause the visors of most Iron Man suits are either red and yellow or red with another color

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Good idea, they could bring back the face print that’s still exclusive to the Silver Centurion polybag:

I thought this head was in the MK 46 fig but it was just a Mandela effect even though it would've made sense for that Iron Man to have it considering his eye was bruised for the majority of the film

33 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

Hell no lmao. It feels like people who say the new helmet would work for MK 3 and MCU Iron Man haven't actually analysed or check renders with the 2020 helmet with the MCU print and are just saying 2020 is better because it's not bulky despite the fact that the two piece helmet looks really more accurate to MCU Iron Man than just printing a mask onto a helmet piece and calling it a day.

100% agree. Lego fans went from hating the new helmets to somehow thinking they’re better for MCU suits (that aren’t Rescue or the Mk 1) :wacko: 

I personally don’t count the suits with the new helmets in my Hall of Armor. I feel like an argument can be made to include a Mark 2 because you can just say its a “prototype” but even that is a stretch.

Being too tall and bulky is a problem with anyone with a head piece or hair piece honestly. Look at the Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts fig next to an AoU Captain America fig or a Nick Fury fig. She towers over them. It’s just what it is.

14 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

100% agree. Lego fans went from hating the new helmets to somehow thinking they’re better for MCU suits (that aren’t Rescue or the Mk 1) :wacko: 

I personally don’t count the suits with the new helmets in my Hall of Armor. I feel like an argument can be made to include a Mark 2 because you can just say its a “prototype” but even that is a stretch.

Being too tall and bulky is a problem with anyone with a head piece or hair piece honestly. Look at the Iron Man 3 Pepper Potts fig next to an AoU Captain America fig or a Nick Fury fig. She towers over them. It’s just what it is.

Yup, an accurate looking but bulky mold is always gonna be better than an inaccurate and lighter mold. I was only interested in the Square Enix red and gold suit since I personally like that design but any other fig with the helmet was a turn off

And after comparing the MK 3 fig to the "Prototype Iron Man" figure that supposedly is the MK 2 there are notable differences despite the fact that in the movies MK 3 was just a red and gold version of the MK 2. So I really hope LEGO makes an actual MK 2 since I can't see myself using the Prototype suit. The only problem is that the MK 2 suit wasn't used in any meaningful role asides a flight test so I hope that LEGO revisits Iron Man 2 and recreates the battle between Tony and Rhodey

This is the same case as Antman Helmet. We got a helmet piece dual molded translucent red in it, and ppl say they like the new helmet. I mean, okay it's your own preference but the complexity and overall shape of the old helmet was perfect for Antman is just that it has mouth open area. Rather than having a mold that just has printing in it. It sux. :hmpf_bad:

Mark 1 using the new helmet is acceptable, but it should have been a different one as someone pointed out it does flips the face plate in the movies. Any other suits MCU suits with the new helmet looks weird. Even Rescue, it doesn't look good at all but I'd take it rather than nothing.

The new helmet is very versatile, we can get infinite visor options.  This is its great merit.  Better or worse it is a matter of personal taste, personally I have no problem mixing the two versions, and I hope to see more and more in the future!  Speaking of which, I'd like a legacy set based on Iron Man 3's final showdown, with some new armor and an updated Aldrich Killian.

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

This is the same case as Antman Helmet. We got a helmet piece dual molded translucent red in it, and ppl say they like the new helmet. I mean, okay it's your own preference but the complexity and overall shape of the old helmet was perfect for Antman is just that it has mouth open area. Rather than having a mold that just has printing in it. It sux. :hmpf_bad:

Mark 1 using the new helmet is acceptable, but it should have been a different one as someone pointed out it does flips the face plate in the movies. Any other suits MCU suits with the new helmet looks weird. Even Rescue, it doesn't look good at all but I'd take it rather than nothing.

I was actually really surprised they didn't use the old helmet with pritning on one side of Scott's face so that it looks covered. It would look much better.

15 minutes ago, Legocentrico said:

The new helmet is very versatile, we can get infinite visor options.  This is its great merit.  Better or worse it is a matter of personal taste, personally I have no problem mixing the two versions, and I hope to see more and more in the future!  Speaking of which, I'd like a legacy set based on Iron Man 3's final showdown, with some new armor and an updated Aldrich Killian.

Give us those remaining suits!!!!

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I was actually really surprised they didn't use the old helmet with pritning on one side of Scott's face so that it looks covered. It would look much better.

Yeah they could have done that. Could be cheaper than introducing a new mold but they went to that route, well it is what it is.

3 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

I have that head. It's a good'un.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Exactly the red translucent molded visors and the other features being molded instead of printed face was great for Ant-Man and only needed a redesign with no open mouth area. There are customs that modify the old Ant-Man helmet to have no mouth area and they looked fine

As for Rescue having the new helmet mold I'm not as annoyed as her printing would've required extra effort to create a special mold for her since she looks different from Iron Man. And yh I agree that MK 1 should've had a special mold 

2 hours ago, Legocentrico said:

MK 16(Stealth suit), MK 25(Striker/Digger suit) and MK 40 (Shotgun) since they appeared in LEGO Marvel's Avengers and played a role in the Iron Man 3 segment. And maybe the MK 34(Southpaw) and MK 35(Red Snapper) since they have interesting features that could make for great figs 

I also think the MK 42 needs a remake since the 2013 fig is outdated and the visor/helmet print isn't even accurate to the movie figure. Maybe something with detail akin to the MK 43 fig from AoU(since that's a color reversed MK 42)

4 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I also think the MK 42 needs a remake since the 2013 fig is outdated and the visor/helmet print isn't even accurate to the movie figure. Maybe something with detail akin to the MK 43 fig from AoU(since that's a color reversed MK 42)

Thats the first thing I did when I got the Avengers Tower promo back in 2019. The helmet with the lines is so much more accurate, it is surprising how much it improved the Mk 42 for me.

Also, is anyone does anyone else have any Mk 43 figs whose visors started chipping a little? The gold part at the top of the helmet is doing that on mine. I don’t really mind but its weird because the other future helmets of that style are not as brittle. Also the gold color seems different from future renditions of the helmet like in the Mk 46 and 47. 

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

I wonder if we get both Zemo and Walker in the CMF.

You can cross out Walker as someone very reliable say we won't get him. 

3 minutes ago, doclord said:

I wonder if we get both Zemo and Walker in the CMF.

Since we're obviously getting both, Sam and Bucky, that'd make 4 figures out of TFATWS.

I wish we would, but seems unlikely since the CMF covers 4 shows instead of 3

Panda uploaded the video in YT. Ironman MK 3 wow and I was surprised to see the the helmet has printing with bit holes in the upper part. Damn. 

Also he is implying in his IG, that he has two Ironman figures, didn't say two Ironman Mark 3. Teasing he obtained Mark 85 already :def_shrug: I'm jealous! Just kidding. Lmao.

59 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

You can cross out Walker as someone very reliable say we won't get him. 

They said we wouldn't get his original costume, not Walker, right?