Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Infinity Gauntlet has 590.

In terms of June & August sets:

June (6 Sets)

• 76186: Black Panther Dragon Flyer $19.99/19.99€ (202 Pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Includes a new helmet mold for Black Panther)
  • 76189: Captain America and Hydra Face-Off $9.99/9.99€ (49 pieces) (4+) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE
  • 76190: Iron Man: Iron Monger Mayhem $39.99/39.99€ (479 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Figures are Obadiah Stane, Iron Man and Pepper Potts)
  • 76191: Infinity Gauntlet $69.99/69.99€ (590 Pieces) (18+) Avengers Theme RELEASE JUNE
  • 76192: Avengers: Endgame Final Battle $69.99/89.99€ (527 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Includes a Big Fig, not Hulk)
  • 76193: $149.99/149.99€ (1901 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES JUNE (Guardians Of The Galaxy: Benetar Ship)

August (2 Sets, 1 Collectable series)

• 71031: Marvel CMF collectable series RELEASES AUGUST
  • 76194: $34.99/34.99€ (369 pieces) Disney+ Theme RELEASES AUGUST
  • 76200: 29.99 (265 pieces) Avengers Theme RELEASES AUGUST

Full list of all releases in the list here

Thanks for maintaining this list! I've bookmarked it now, it's been hard to follow all the rumors 😅

2 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

Sorry! The way information about this wave has been drip-fed out and how similar some piece counts / price points are made me a bit confused :grin:

No need to be srry bud, I'm being serious with that because info keep on coming and this way, atleast we lessen the questions and go on to the topic.

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

One nitpick - according to Promobricks, CMF releases in September, not August.

Was working off the StoneWars source we first had. Shall update as August/September.

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Also I don’t think people will be able to budget the d2c with just a name 

I guess you mean the quality of the set? as we know the price...

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Scarilian said:

Was working off the StoneWars source we first had. Shall update as August/September.

Yeah some people will see the name and soley based of what it is will want it but other might need pics to justify the $300 cost

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

He means it's hard to decide wether or not one will want the D2C based on the name alone.

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

Yeah some people will see the name and soley based of what it is will want it but other might need pics to justify the $300 cost

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

He means it's hard to decide wether or not one will want the D2C based on the name alone.

True... but name will hopefully give us an idea of if we should save towards it - as some people are only interested in MCU stuff, others have no interest in certain builds :shrug_oh_well:

Though yeah, pics will probably be needed.

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

With the price and name of the set, we're even lucky if it comes with additional information like minifigures, I'd take that. If it's comic related stuff honestly, it's an easy pass for me.

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Одна закавыка-по данным Promobricks, CMF выпускается в сентябре, а не в августе.

I don't get it. CMF will be released in September, or in August? 

True... but name will hopefully give us an idea of if we should save towards it - as some people are only interested in MCU stuff, others have no interest in certain builds :shrug_oh_well:

Though yeah, pics will probably be needed.

And consider me on that list, non MCU, easy pass.

2 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I don't get it. CMF will be released in September, or in August? 

1b5.gif
Though yeah, Promobricks lists it as September. StoneWars as August. So probably late August/Early September :p

1b5.gif
Though yeah, Promobricks lists it as September. StoneWars as August. So probably late August/Early September :

Thanks 

Fulcrum just posted a story on his IG saying upcoming D2C info, it could be more than just a name sounds like to me. 

the background he uses somehow reminds me of Raimi Spiderman that scene when Tobey's Spidey web across the city to deliver Pizza.

That’s definitely the Raimi background. Raimi D2C coming? (Makes sense as Tobey is rumored to be in No Way Home)

Edited by hvader

@oxy220
Sorry, it's still fairly early so it's more conflicted in regards to release date. Personally would go with Promobricks because that seemingly updated more recently :shrug_oh_well:

I’m still betting against the Bugle. FF’s hint states it would be something we can’t judge just by the name, and about half of us have said they are really hoping for the Bugle and would pretty quickly buy it.

Edited by Brickroll

3 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

@oxy220
Извините, это все еще довольно рано, поэтому он более конфликтен в отношении даты релиза. Лично пошел бы с Promobricks, потому что это, казалось бы, обновляется совсем недавно :shrug_oh_well:

I get it. 

2 minutes ago, hvader said:

That’s definitely the Raimi background. Raimi D2C coming? (Makes sense as Tobey is rumored to be in No Way Home)

Remake of Spiderman Raimi suit in a detailed version, consider me interested, specially if the set is with Green Goblin. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Remake of Spiderman Raimi suit in a detailed version, consider me interested, specially if the set is with Green Goblin. 

Omg imagine if they made all 3 of the villains. Goblin, Doc Ock and Venom

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Guess you'll find out soon... 

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Would prefer it to be based on Spider-man 3, we never got sets for that and it could give us practically all the crucial figures:

• New Goblin
  • Green Goblin suit in a hidden lab area
  • Venom
  • Black Suited Raimi Spider-man
  • Sandman
  • Normal Suit Raimi Spider-man
  • Gwen Stacy
  • Mary Jane Waston

Even throw Doctor Octopus in there if they really wanted, but with NWH maybe they would not need to.

Edited by Scarilian

2 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

Guess you'll find out soon... 

Will you reveal just set name or additional info, such as minifigures?

Well, Falconfan said D2C isn't from Raimy trilogy

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Will you reveal just set name or additional info, such as minifigures?

Well, Falconfan said D2C isn't from Raimy trilogy

Name and 1 or 2 other details like release etc