Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

18 hours ago, doclord said:

The actually gold arms of the keychain (the solid gold plain minifig one ) match the shade of 85’s leg printing. However there isn’t an actually accurate helmet faceplate as they are all that brighter yellow. I would advise just making that your Tony that doesn’t have a helmet  or don’t have a faceplate, while using the gold arms.

I see, thanks! I think I'll just swap the legs for pearl gold ones, instead.
Makes it less accurate of course since the legs are red from the knees down, but then again the actual arms are red from the elbow down as well, and LEGO made those entirely pearl gold.
So I might as well do the same with the legs.

Regards,
Mitch

12 hours ago, TheJackBricks said:

Got my Daily Bugle earlier today. Are there supposed to be tiny gaps between the wall pieces? I'm assuming it's just the natural distance between bricks?

I've fully built mine and mine doesn't have any gaps between the walls

Edited by JediJosh

17 hours ago, TobyAis said:

I thought about downsizing him but I think it's not worth it to even try it's too big, way too big xD 
so instead I made a minifig-scaled Iron Monger MOC with the Mark 1 helmet
51218819686_5479146c88_o.png

That’s quite impressive! I think I’m going to try and if not I’ll leave it as it is, it looks pretty good anyway. Are you having any issues with the joints in the shoulder coming off easily? A friend of mine did just not sure if it’s just his copy or all of them

Edited by Rosie99

38 minutes ago, Rosie99 said:

That’s quite impressive! I think I’m going to try and if not I’ll leave it as it is, it looks pretty good anyway. Are you having any issues with the joints in the shoulder coming off easily? A friend of mine did just not sure if it’s just his copy or all of them

I'm not sure which joints are you talking about but all of mine are strong, I can move the arms, shoulders etc.. without any problems

1 hour ago, TobyAis said:

I'm not sure which joints are you talking about but all of mine are strong, I can move the arms, shoulders etc.. without any problems

okay should be alright then, thanks for your help :)

14 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Sanctuary II box art up on S@H now

Continuing the trend of beautiful Infinity Saga boxes, too bad the set itself falls completely flat. 

Wait, is that Thanos’ (and by extension, Tony’s) death scene on the back of the box? :laugh_hard: I mean, Thanos sitting sadly and Tony holding the gauntlet right next to him, as if he was about to snap (granted, wrong gauntlet, but still). Dark sense of humour, if so :grin:

Well that's a great box art, I especially love Sanctuary II coming out of the Quantum tunnel :grin:

That little scene with Thanos just sitting and Iron Man snapping the golden Gauntlet tho :tongue:

I finished up the Benatar build tonight and have to say the pictures do not do this set justice at all! Shame it doesn’t come with a UCS or Batman style nameplate. That’s very much a minor issue based on my personal preference.

Really hope Infinity Saga sets are not a one off, some incredible builds with so much potential for many more. My gut feeling is this will become a regular thing. Here’s to hoping!

1 hour ago, Caps Beard said:

I finished up the Benatar build tonight and have to say the pictures do not do this set justice at all! Shame it doesn’t come with a UCS or Batman style nameplate. That’s very much a minor issue based on my personal preference.

Really hope Infinity Saga sets are not a one off, some incredible builds with so much potential for many more. My gut feeling is this will become a regular thing. Here’s to hoping!

And I'd just finally crossed it off my list as a set I didn't need :hmpf_bad:

13 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Iron man hulk buster mech thing leaked! Watcher!!

Looks really good, I love the race car transformation thing. I wonder if that's got anything to do with the show. Also Valkyrie's got a new torso print which is cool. 

Edited by hondohnaka

The new Iron Monger is great, so balance is maintained by having... whatever that thing is be absolutely awful. The car it transforms into looks like something a 10 year old put together from the pieces in a Monkie kid set. And that helmet really just does not work.

The minifigures are nice and all but it just baffles me how they created a new head mold that's perfect for the Watcher and then didn't use it on him?

Edited by ood0

7 minutes ago, ood0 said:

The minifigures are nice and all but it just baffles me how they created a new head that's perfect for the Watcher and then didn't use it on him?

They didn't give him a big ol' head because that's not what he looks like in the show.

I think this set is fantastic. It has Tony Stark in a Black Sabbath shirt, a better Valkyrie, and the Watcher himself! They even gave Valkyrie a bottle of booze :laugh_hard:

It's a great fig selection, and the mech itself is visually interesting with those awesome teal highlights. I personally prefer this to Iron Monger, I think the scale fits it better too.

Sure I'm getting sick of mechs, but this is miles above the War Machine one or any of the small ones.

Edited by nintendude64

The different colours are kinda cool, but I'm starting to get really tired of Hulkbuster builds. At least now Captain Carter's inclusion in the cmf makes more sense.

For the love of god I hope the Korg set leaks/is revealed soon, been dying to see it since the Korg piece leaked months ago.

26 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Iron man hulk buster mech thing leaked! Watcher!!

Compared to the option of a second Cap Carter with scrinny Steve and a basic Hydra goon, I will take an AWESOME looking Tony Stark figure, a new Valkyrie (possibly still salty about the lack of white suit) and WATCHER?!?!? HOLY £&@#!!!! Little disappointed he doesn't use the new Thanos head, but it's better than nothing

Also the WW2 Iron Man mech would've been far too similar to Iron Monger, this new Hulkbuster is dope, and very colourful

On 5/23/2021 at 10:55 AM, SuperSith said:

Since it's looking like the What If? Set is likely Tony in his Sakaar mech (there's concept art out there if you want to see it) Korg could be in that set and the Thor's house set rumor could be wrong.

(This is just speculation, I'm not a leaker)

On 5/23/2021 at 11:33 AM, SuperSith said:

Oh y'all haven't heard about that yet? :wink:  At least we won't have to worry about getting two similar/identical Peggy Carters anymore.

:wink:

Atleast, Peggy won't be a repeat. I'm happy to see Uatu but man, they could have given us Valkyrie's white costume.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Atleast, Peggy won't be a repeat. I'm happy to see Uatu but man, they could have given us Valkyrie's white costume.

This is Tony Stark landing in Sakaar in 2012. She wouldn't be dressed like that yet!

Haha! That's something unique, I'll give it that. I like the build much more than I would've a WWII mech, and the figures are great, I love the Black Sabbath shirt for Tony. The build is fine, the colors are cool but it's another mech, so meh. This makes me much happier about the CMF however as we now (should) have a unique lineup. Overall 7.5/10.

3 minutes ago, SuperSith said:

:wink:

“Not a leaker” + “:wink:” = :wacko:??

Set looks good, size makes it seem like it should be $30 as opposed to $40. Its perfectly mishmoshed and the car feature is pretty cool to include. Is this the first 2-in-1 for the Marvel line?

Tony’s classic Lego-ified rock tee is great. Lego has knocked it out of the park with their Tony Lego figs (4/5 at least). New Valkyrie looks much nicer than the original too. Is the gray accurate though? Always seems bluer to me than gray. And ofc Uatu :grin_wub:

3 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

“Not a leaker” + “:wink:” = :wacko:??

Set looks good, size makes it seem like it should be $30 as opposed to $40. Its perfectly mishmoshed and the car feature is pretty cool to include. Is this the first 2-in-1 for the Marvel line?

Tony’s classic Lego-ified rock tee is great. Lego has knocked it out of the park with their Tony Lego figs (4/5 at least). New Valkyrie looks much nicer than the original too. Is the gray accurate though? Always seems bluer to me than gray. And ofc Uatu :grin_wub:

It's actually a deep black-blue color. Idk why they went grey :sceptic: