Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

57 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

🤔 Yeah, I’d like an explanation for the apostrophe as well.

1 hour ago, ARC2149Nova said:

This is beginning to feel like a "Bruh" moment, but just in case, I'm guessing the comma is important here, right? So, we are getting new villains?

Omg, sorry, I was just trying to make a joke there, I dont know any more than you, guys

8 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

It apparently has nothing to do with Marvel according to @Brick Clicker

Thanks for the confirmation :thumbup: So we can’t really discuss it anymore in this thread :tongue: Hopefully we’ll soon learn which theme this concerns.

5 minutes ago, Trainfan20 said:

Something they've never done before. Not licensed 

This keeps getting weirder by the second. So a new thread might be more appropriate then, but of course we need a bit more meat on the bone for that :grin:

Edited by BrickBob Studpants

3 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Thanks for the confirmation :thumbup: So we can’t really discuss it anymore in this thread :tongue: Hopefully we’ll soon learn which theme this concerns. I have a suspicion, but that’s not enough to shift the discussion to the thread I have in mind

Why not just make another thread so that Marvel thread won't be hijacked. I think it's better. 

Out of all the minfigures they could have reused... it just had to be Iron Man... I am really disappointed, as I don't like that minfig at all (the shield makes it a bit better tho).

13 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

It apparently has nothing to do with Marvel according to @Brick Clicker

Where did he say that? I didn't see that on his story, though I may have missed it.

Any word on a potential polybag with purchases of the Benetar featuring Drax and possibly Nebula... doubt they would miss them.

3 hours ago, Ralph Bohner said:

So about Bugle fig numbers... you might want to up your expectations.

Which I know is dangerous to say in this community.

But like...

Seriously.

Yep 11 Confirmed out of '14': Spider-man, Peter Parker, J.J.Jameson, Betty Brant, Venom, Black Cat, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Mysterio, Green Goblin 
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included, 'No more New Villains' 

List

If I had to guess what figures we'd get.

At Least 3 more villains that have appeared before to make the 'Sinister Six'

• Vulture
  • Sandman
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Hob Goblin

Likely some additional Daily Bugle members:

• Robbie Robertson
  • Eddie Brock
  • Ben Urich
  • Ned Leeds

Likely additional Spider-man supporting characters:

• Mary Jane
  • Gwen Stacy
  • Aunt May
1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

the shield makes it a bit better tho

Think the shield is stickers though...

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Out of all the minfigures they could have reused... it just had to be Iron Man... I am really disappointed, as I don't like that minfig at all (the shield makes it a bit better tho).

Love Lego’s Mark 85 Iron Man. Might be my favorite Lego Iron Man minifigure. Would’ve been nice to get a different version of Black Panther or a different hero in the final battle set, especially with the same minifigure already being included in this wave.

If you add the Iron Spider or regular MCU Spiderman arms to the Captain Marvel figure, plus maybe either the Wildlife photogrpaher, Iron Spider legs, or regular MCU Spiderman legs on her, then she should look fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Any word on a potential polybag with purchases of the Benetar featuring Drax and possibly Nebula... doubt they would miss them.

Yep 11 Confirmed out of '14': Spider-man, Peter Parker, J.J.Jameson, Betty Brant, Venom, Black Cat, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-Woman, Mysterio, Green Goblin 
Nope: Electro, Lizard
Reports on other figures: Sinister Six included in some form (At least three/four other villains as such?), No Big Figs included, 'No more New Villains' 

List

If I had to guess what figures we'd get.

At Least 3 more villains that have appeared before to make the 'Sinister Six'

• Vulture
  • Sandman
  • Doctor Octopus
  • Hob Goblin

Likely some additional Daily Bugle members:

• Robbie Robertson
  • Eddie Brock
  • Ben Urich
  • Ned Leeds

Likely additional Spider-man supporting characters:

• Mary Jane
  • Gwen Stacy
  • Aunt May

Think the shield is stickers though...

Don’t forget Blade. 😉

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Told you.. personally I think there's nothing wrong with it, it has the same amount of detail as every other Iron Man and it's accurate enough.. that's why I thought they wouldn't change it

1 minute ago, MasterofElements said:

If you add the Iron Spider or regular MCU Spiderman arms to the Captain Marvel figure, plus maybe either the Wildlife photogrpaher, Iron Spider legs, or regular MCU Spiderman legs on her, then she should look fantastic. 

The colour would be inverted with Spidey's legs

1 hour ago, PGBQW said:

"No, new villains"

1 hour ago, Moon_Knight said:

🤔 Yeah, I’d like an explanation for the apostrophe as well.

Simpsons Joke

VAvZ9.jpg

Just now, TobyAis said:

Told you.. personally I think there's nothing wrong with it, it has the same amount of detail as every other Iron Man and it's accurate enough.. that's why I thought they wouldn't change it

I guess the reuse would be disappointing if you bought the previous set in came in, but I'm kinda glad that it's the same one, so I don't feel like I have to buy both, as I've recently gotten sucked into building a hall of armors... :tongue:

Just now, Childe_Roland said:

I guess the reuse would be disappointing if you bought the previous set in came in, but I'm kinda glad that it's the same one, so I don't feel like I have to buy both, as I've recently gotten sucked into building a hall of armors... :tongue:

Lmao same, I'm glad it is xD 
and how much armour do you have right now?

the only thing I wish they gave to the MK85 was arm printing just to spice it up a bit. Especially since legit nobody in that set comes with leg printing (besides Iron Man) and no arm prints for Thanos. I also don't think theres a figure out there with either dual molded gold and red arms or gold arms with red printing or vice versa. C3P0 has a gold right arm with amazing prints but there's no left arm to match. 

Edit: Maybe the Monkey King's arms from the CMF?

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=973pb3652c01#T=C&C=59

I know the colors are inverted but its the closest that is available. Has anyone tried this? 

Edited by MasterofElements

Not convinced that new Captain Marvel leak is real. The account is extremely new. Their source is exclusive". The photo looks strange.

1 minute ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Not convinced that new Captain Marvel leak is real. The account is extremely new. Their source is exclusive". The photo looks strange.

It doesn't look strange, it looks exactly like it should look.

6 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I was so convinced that if even Chitauri are new, Iron Man would just have to be new. Guess I was wrong after all tho.

2 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

It does look legit plus the hair doesn't exist in that colour.. so idk but I think it is

11 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

Where did he say that? I didn't see that on his story, though I may have missed it.

He said that when he was asked about it in the falconfan discord :)

9 minutes ago, Moon_Knight said:

Love Lego’s Mark 85 Iron Man. Might be my favorite Lego Iron Man minifigure. Would’ve been nice to get a different version of Black Panther or a different hero in the final battle set, especially with the same minifigure already being included in this wave.

Really? It desperately needs things that other Iron Man don't need that much - dual-moulded arms and legs. That's the only armour that requires something like that (maybe except for MK 47). It also needs atm printing, but so do all the other Iron Mans.

The worst things is how shades of gold don't match at all - helmet, arms and torso.

The plastic colouring on that figure looks off. Plus he is the ONLY one to have this source. I'm still saying it's fake until a reliable leaker can confirm it.

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Same, with the helmet that figure just looks off. I'll probably end up displaying it without the helmet, and I'll give the shield to MK 50 Iron Man which is where it belongs lol

5 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

Same, with the helmet that figure just looks off. I'll probably end up displaying it without the helmet, and I'll give the shield to MK 50 Iron Man which is where it belongs lol

That's the same for every Iron Man minifig with gold printed on his torso/legs xD

Edited by TobyAis

9 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Is it rare? I thought I'd seen it be reused a few times. Maybe even on Bricks and Pieces

I have that torso through bricks and pieces

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

That's the same for every Iron Man minifig with gold printed on his torso/legs xD

I don't mind the torso print tbh, I just don't like the plain pearl gold arms