Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I don’t like how Carnage looks in that Venom 2 trailer...

Also waiting for the Infinity Saga set reveal is probably the most anxious I’ve ever been for a LEGO wave

Aw, I saw the “hot!” flair and thought something had finally been revealed, but nope :tongue: And ironically, I’m now contributing to that too

13 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

It could be... not today, or tomorrow... or this week, Especially if they got moved to August 

Well we have no reason to believe so.

Look, it's already been confirmed that the embargo for pictures drops tomorrow. It's either today or tomorrow.

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Look, it's already been confirmed that the embargo for pictures drops tomorrow. It's either today or tomorrow.

Was that really confirmed or was it just the more likely scenario?

30 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Highly doubt we'll get anything from LEGO today so Must Haves is our last hope, otherwise it should be tomorrow. 

They may reveal it on their site, it doesn't have to be Must Haves or others

1 minute ago, TobyAis said:

Was that really confirmed or was it just the more likely scenario?

Originally promobricks posted in on their story last week, that tmrw will be the official reveal. 

But with heavy rumors that tmrw will be the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. set reveal highly unlikely it will be LEGO themselves who will do it tmrw; so either today by LEGO or Marvel Must Haves or tmrw by retailers. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Originally promobricks posted in on their story last week, that tmrw will be the official reveal. 

Yeah, this I know but the embargo stopping tomorrow is just a likely scenario to explain how they can reveal both the Marvel wave and the Friends set innit? It's not a fact confirmed by anyone?

So since some people noticed that the sets are showing up (without pictures) on the LEGO instructions page, being a developer, I decided to check out the data that LEGO is sending to the browser on that page. I couldn't find any pictures, but I did notice something interesting.

For every Infinity Saga set, there a couple of "productVariations" (likely each corresponding to a different region), and each product variation has a "launchDate". This date is listed as June 1st for all variations of all of the sets, except for the 76193 Benatar, where one variation says June 1st and the other says September 1st. These dates may not be final, but this leads me to think that just the Benatar may end up having a delayed launch in some region. For comparison, I took a look at Vidyo (which we know is releasing later in the US), and sure enough, that had two variations - one June 1st, one August 1st.

2 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

So since some people noticed that the sets are showing up (without pictures) on the LEGO instructions page, being a developer, I decided to check out the data that LEGO is sending to the browser on that page. I couldn't find any pictures, but I did notice something interesting.

For every Infinity Saga set, there a couple of "productVariations" (likely each corresponding to a different region), and each product variation has a "launchDate". This date is listed as June 1st for all variations of all of the sets, except for the 76193 Benatar, where one variation says June 1st and the other says September 1st. These dates may not be final, but this leads me to think that just the Benatar may end up having a delayed launch in some region. For comparison, I took a look at Vidyo (which we know is releasing later in the US), and sure enough, that had two variations - one June 1st, one August 1st.

That's good news!.. well less for the Benatar but good news for every other sets

3 minutes ago, YetiZombie said:

For every Infinity Saga set, there a couple of "productVariations" (likely each corresponding to a different region)

Most sets have a V39 (North America) and V29 (International) version, due to different rules on packaging , most LEGO sets have the parts count on the front of the box on the NA version for example, while it does not in Europe.

Edited by TeriXeri

1 minute ago, TeriXeri said:

Most sets have a V39 (North America) and V29 (International) version, due to different rules on packaging , most LEGO sets have the parts count on the front of the box on the NA version for example, while it does not in Europe. 

Yep! Unfortunately, I can't tell based on the data which variation corresponds to which region :/

Oh, the data also includes box sizes, in case anyone is interested in that. For example, the Benatar is supposedly 582 x 378 x 87 mm. Same box size as the current Millennium Falcon playset.

21 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

LEGO just posted Looney Tunes on their Instagram. 

What the hell are they doing?

28 minutes ago, Shahennian said:

What the hell are they doing?

They're just carrying on per usual.

We have a set of expectations that we're projecting onto them, leading to disappointment and frustration.

We just have to carry on and what happens happens.

Edited by nintendude64

1 minute ago, Brickroll said:

Has the usual time for must haves already passed?

No. I think that’s usually in the afternoons (for the east coast at least)

Edited by hvader

I asked some questions to Promobricks, I hope they can shed some light. I will let you guys know if ever they do. 

Why does everyone here always act like the world is ending :laugh_hard:

There's no reason to be frustrated, disappointed or whatever. They can still be revealed today. If not, they can be revealed tomorrow.

Just chill and wait.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why does everyone here always act like the world is ending :laugh_hard:

There's no reason to be frustrated, disappointed or whatever. They can still be revealed today. If not, they can be revealed tomorrow.

Just chill and wait.

This thread is crazy from lack of news, I check it a few times a day and despite there being no news there are like 3 pages of discussion

7 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

How do we know 100% it’s the 11th

We don't know 100%, not if Lego doesn't announce that themselves. 

It's a rumour. Promobricks, one of the most reliable sources, have said that tomorrow the embargo for set pictures will be lifted.

So I’ve been browsing some of the sites known for leaking photos, and one of them has the listings up. I’m not sure I can say the name here, but it certainly does mean the retailers have this stuff.

Just now, Brickroll said:

So I’ve been browsing some of the sites known for leaking photos, and one of them has the listings up. I’m not sure I can say the name here, but it certainly does mean the retailers have this stuff.

A ton of retailers put their listings up around 1-2 weeks ago, just no pictures yet.