Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

something tells me we are all gonna be disappointed with the new Thanos fig. The description we got just seems too good to be true

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

something tells me we are all gonna be disappointed with the new Thanos fig. The description we got just seems too good to be true

Eh, unlike the Black Panther helmet or new Thor hairpiece “rumors”, Promobricks have actually vouched for this one. I know some of these figure leaks have disappointed people, but let’s have a little faith here.

Rotating bald head - those remarks are enough for me to believe it's an entire new mold. Hopefully like what like @The Stud is saying, promobricks is accurate. 

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

In a similar boat. Chances are that we'll have a leak of Captain America's helmet from the 4+ set and everyone will go crazy and we'll come back to 20 new pages just discussing that xD Though yes, I'd hope to see the sets Monday.

Hey man, if they fix the side wings then going crazy over it would be justified in my eyes

I swear if LEGO doesn't put Kingpin in the Daily Bugle set, I'm gonna destroy this universe.

51 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

I swear if LEGO doesn't put Kingpin in the Daily Bugle set, I'm gonna destroy this universe.

You'd best start collecting your infinity stones in that case, as reliable sources have ixnayed the likelihood of his figure in the set - bigfig or otherwise.

Edited by Childe_Roland
Spelling

56 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

He was my most desired fig as well. He's not in it.

When is Marvel Must-haves today? Is it like an event? And what’s the chances of the sets getting revealed today? 

Edited by Unknown Jedi Master

25 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

And what’s the chances of the sets getting revealed today?

Low

The chance of a reveal dropping this morning like Vidiyo is quite good. It's just uncertain whether it would be Marvel.

18 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

The chance of a reveal dropping this morning like Vidiyo is quite good. It's just uncertain whether it would be Marvel.

Inb4 people get mad if its not Marvel

1 minute ago, PGBQW said:

Inb4 people get mad if its not Marvel

For all we know, it could be centered on something we've already seen, like City.

They posted that landscaping thing on Instagram 3 days ago and haven't posted since.

Please, let it be today. They have a PERFECT opportunity for a reveal. 

I wouldn't even be surprised if they missed it like all the other ones tbh.

18 minutes ago, Ralph Bohner said:

For all we know, it could be centered on something we've already seen, like City.

They posted that landscaping thing on Instagram 3 days ago and haven't posted since.

We still haven’t seen the City stunt show subtheme’s official reveal, and that’s slated for June too last I checked. I think that’s the only holdout other than Marvel though. Fingers crossed, but we’ve had reveals only a couple of weeks before the release before, at this point it wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t see the sets for two more weeks yet. 

3 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

We still haven’t seen the City stunt show subtheme’s official reveal, and that’s slated for June too last I checked. I think that’s the only holdout other than Marvel though. Fingers crossed, but we’ve had reveals only a couple of weeks before the release before, at this point it wouldn’t surprise me if we didn’t see the sets for two more weeks yet. 

The city stunt sets are postponed.

11 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

They are? Where’d you hear that?

promobricks listed them on 10/2021 and Stonewars listed them too on postponed

21 minutes ago, RaichuKing263 said:

I have to go to school, without my phone, I'm going to miss something being revealed :(

Don't worry.. you wont miss much.....

13 years ago. Ironman 1 was released the start of Infinity Saga, a perfect way to reveal the sets specially Iron Monger mayhem. 

Though they missed Endgame year 2 so I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to pass this up as well.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

13 years ago. Ironman 1 was released the start of Infinity Saga, a perfect way to reveal the sets specially Iron Monger mayhem. 

Though they missed Endgame year 2 so I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to pass this up as well.

They missed literally all the perfect opportunities. Endgame 2nd anniversary, National Superhero Day, Iron Man 13 anniversary, and presumably Marvel Must Haves.

I don't see how they can mess that up even more than that.