Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

And.. will he do it? Soon?

Asap. He's excited too. 

Lmao at the reveal, we're now just waiting for Mark 85 and Thanos and then we saw every figure in the final battle set. I don't mind micro antman and chitauri.

13 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That's the main thing I'm worried about now. This IW/Endgame figure is still decently easy to change but considering her crown the same can't be said for her Scarlet Witch form.

Also, should we expect this figure to come with a cloth piece? 

Whats interesting is if u look at the concept art we should blame Andy Park. Lol

his concept art for the new suit also had brown hair like she had in civil war.

Marvel legends figure followed suit and the scarlet witch has brown hair.

so dont be shocked if the cmf has brown hair. If lego did pick this color for her hair then i can see them going that route for the cmf too.

whats weird is lego had time to look at infinity war and endgame to see what her hair color is. Maybe they cant access google in the lego marvel dept.

6 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Korg piece was the first piece for Summer wave to leak. There's no way it's an August release.

Sanctuary II is also most likely June, same as they said that there are 2 waves for HP, but it turned out there's only one.

One of them is definitely August, promobricks lists Sanctuary II as being 76200 and releasing in August. Given the recent reveal from Stonewars that the numbering for these sets might be flipped, this could be referring to either set - but promobricks have seemingly seen the sets as they provided descriptions, so I'm guessing it is the Sanctuary II that will be the August set.

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m curious what color they will pick for the cmf this summer

Hopefully it is accurate as we have an extremely high chance of the hair and crown being the same piece.

4 hours ago, PGBQW said:

-The monkey paw slowly closes a finger-

Lol, accurate... everything seems to be getting officially revealed today but currently nothing from the big three :tongue:

Eh, close enough :shrug_oh_well: Hair colour is incredibly hard to pinpoint in general, so I don’t blame them for going with reddish brown... For this version at least. Her CMF version should definitely use a dark orange or medium nougat hairpiece

4 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

One of them is definitely August, promobricks lists Sanctuary II as being 76200 and releasing in August. Given the recent reveal from Stonewars that the numbering for these sets might be flipped, this could be referring to either set - but promobricks have seemingly seen the sets as they provided descriptions, so I'm guessing it is the Sanctuary II that will be the August set.

Yeah, and half the Harry Potter sets were also labelled as August by Promobricks and StoneWars :tongue:

New Asgard isn't an August set, as it would be too early for the piece to leak, and releasing 1 out of like 8 The Infinity Saga sets in August also doesn't make sense.

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Lol, accurate... everything seems to be getting officially revealed today but currently nothing from the big three :tongue:

Well the Harry Potter sets have already been revealed, Star Wars should certainly be coming soon. Not sure about the android sets though...

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Star Wars should certainly be coming soon

Actually no. It's coming in August

7 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I think they were meaning reveals.

Edited by Childe_Roland
Grammar

9 minutes ago, Legofania said:

2 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

I think he was meaning reveals.

I was actually making a joke about "the big three", but apparently my Marvel references are wasted in this Marvel thread :cry_sad:

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Yeah, and half the Harry Potter sets were also labelled as August by Promobricks and StoneWars :tongue:

Not initially. For the longest time, they were all scheduled for June in their list and everyone insisted it was wrong :laugh: Though technically, both parties were right: the sets all get released in June in some markets and half of them in August in other markets :classic:

That might also be the case here. Sure, releasing a single lonely set in August would be weird, but it’s not unprecedented.

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New Asgard isn't an August set, as it would be too early for the piece to leak, and releasing 1 out of like 8 The Infinity Saga sets in August also doesn't make sense.

Eh, Sanctuary II and the What If set were the only ones listed for August. I think going against the only info we have to say that they'll release in June is setting yourself up for potential disappointment, so I'm sticking to what they have claimed for the moment. If it releases early then that's good, but we just don't have anything that points towards the Sanctuary II being released in June at this time other than the concept of releasing all the legacy sets together.

As for the New Asgard set, it was described as an exclusive so chances are it'd release around the same time as when a store releases it. It was quite strange that the Korg headpiece leaked so early on, perhaps the New Asgard set was intended for release sooner but got pushed back. Though admittedly its not unprecedented for us to get leaks or information about leaks out of order, we got the hint towards Wanda's episode 9 outfit getting a set this year before we had any of the rest of the information about the summer sets or the rest of the Disney+ CMF series.

Mostly I'm just sticking to the information we have available, if it winds up innacurate and it releases sooner that's great, but until we have somewhere else reliable pointing towards a June release, keeping the Sanctuary II listed as August and the New Asgard set undated. :shrug_oh_well:

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I was actually making a joke about "the big three", but apparently my Marvel references are wasted in this Marvel thread :cry_sad:

-head pat- It happens to us all :tongue:

12 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Good one :laugh: I have to admit it went over my head as well, at first :grin:

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

My guess is whatever shade of dark blue is Disney+'s main colour - mainly to promote the streaming service, and they might do that in case Disney wants a star wars D+ CMF series as well, so it basically creates a D+ sub-theme for CMF and they can save the iconic red for when they do the next Marvel series. 

2 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

My guess is whatever shade of dark blue is Disney+'s main colour - mainly to promote the streaming service, and they might do that in case Disney wants a star wars D+ CMF series as well, so it basically creates a D+ sub-theme for CMF and they can save the iconic red for when they do the next Marvel series. 

I was talking about the hair for Scarlett witch lol

2 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I was talking about the hair for Scarlett witch lol

ah my bad :snicker: Probably whatever shade was used in the concept art for her final costume.

I doubt Lego would make her hair different just so people buy the final battle set and the CMF and mix them, right? It wouldn't make sense, especially considering the tiara makes it inaccurate to endgame.

I watched the new SW leak closely, I'm pretty sure there's no leg printing, do you think she'll have a skirt piece like in Civil War?

9 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

I sure hope not. We’ve had enough series with blue colour schemes (Simpsons, Disney, Harry Potter, a lot of regular series) and only a single one so far with a red colour scheme. After they’ve already failed to make up for that with the Looney Tunes series (seriously, they went with boring WHITE? :wacko:), they’d better not let another perfect opportunity slip :snicker:

Ahhh these days we get teases to leaks before we get leaks, really requires a lot of patience haha. The Scarlet Witch torso looks amazing though. 

10 minutes ago, hvader said:

Ahhh these days we get teases to leaks before we get leaks, really requires a lot of patience haha. The Scarlet Witch torso looks amazing though. 

yeah it really does!

2 hours ago, Childe_Roland said:

I think they were meaning reveals.

Yes, but they can't be soon, because sets are releasing in August. And that means reveal is in June, or late May

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Wanda with almost red hair is such a strange MCU choice. Shes always had brown hair in the comics so hopefully the new piece the make with the crown will be in brown.

56 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I watched the new SW leak closely, I'm pretty sure there's no leg printing, do you think she'll have a skirt piece like in Civil War?

I'm half and half on the skirt piece, one side it'll look bad but on the other side I think it'll look more movie accurate 

3 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Yes, but they can't be soon, because sets are releasing in August. And that means reveal is in June, or late May

Well, I think some things are supposed to announce around May the 4th, although I think they said they were making a joke.

5 minutes ago, living_off_lego said:

I'm half and half on the skirt piece, one side it'll look bad but on the other side I think it'll look more movie accurate 

You think it looks bad? I have Wanda from CW, the "skirt" looks great