Klaus-Dieter

Chinese New Year Sets - Rumors and Discussion

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It just occurred to me that we could get a Lunar New Year animals CMF series at some point - We already got Halloween, Christmas/Thanksgiving, and a generic birthday/costume party, so LNY is not unprecedented. 

I want Day of the Deaf CMF…

4 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

It just occurred to me that we could get a Lunar New Year animals CMF series at some point - We already got Halloween, Christmas/Thanksgiving, and a generic birthday/costume party, so LNY is not unprecedented. 

I would definitely buy that!

Although I can’t see Lego making 12 new bespoke animal costume moulds??? Or they could repeat past ones?

They do need to repeat the pig costume guy because he was not dressed in a fancy outfit like the others.

26 minutes ago, hikouki said:

Although I can’t see Lego making 12 new bespoke animal costume moulds??? Or they could repeat past ones?

Every CMF has new parts (either moulds, prints, or both), so 12 new animal heads should be easy to do; additionally, the parts for the dragon, rabbit, and (possibly) pig still exist. 

2 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Every CMF has new parts (either moulds, prints, or both), so 12 new animal heads should be easy to do; additionally, the parts for the dragon, rabbit, and (possibly) pig still exist. 

Pig- done

Rat - done

Ox - done

Tiger - done

Rabbit - done

Dragon - is on the way

so…we will need dog, sheep/ram, rooster, monkey, snake, horse - taht’s 6 animals we waiting. I don’t need pig costume, honestly, becuase I got him off Bricklink. 

However, Zodiac CMF Series sound wonderful. I’m open to new prints!

8 hours ago, Lion King said:

Pig- done

Rat - done

Ox - done

Tiger - done

Rabbit - done

Dragon - is on the way

so…we will need dog, sheep/ram, rooster, monkey, snake, horse - taht’s 6 animals we waiting. I don’t need pig costume, honestly, becuase I got him off Bricklink. 

However, Zodiac CMF Series sound wonderful. I’m open to new prints!

They need to redo that piggy - he has no nice celebration clothes!

I also wonder how they're going to make a snake costume person. LOL

18 hours ago, hikouki said:

They need to redo that piggy - he has no nice celebration clothes!

I also wonder how they're going to make a snake costume person. LOL

I could imagine one minifigure wiht greenish gra snake headgear with two fangs on the upper side of the opening and a “determined” facial expression. 

But tail piece… Not sure! Of course Medusa’s tailpiece from Series 10 is used as Python’s tail in Ninjago very recently. So…we will see! 

I like the restaurant but I am more excited for the dragon, think I might be the only one.