At the 1 of august it will be possible to order single bricks, minifig,plates. bases etc etc at S @ H :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD

In the first 2 weeks it is only possible to pay with a creditcard.

Beware: It is not possible to buy loose figures from starwars harry potter bob the builder and spiderman

enjoy!

tks rutmar for this info ;)

That could be a great news !!!! Would you have a link for this info ????

Also, is it for US S@H or European S@H ???

This sounds good!  Where did you learn of this?

It almost sounds too good. :oo

Confirmation, confirmation. I must have confirmation. :'(

it is confirmed, I talked to Lego direct today. I only don't know if it is for europe only. but if it is so i would be very suprised.

Just wait and see

What exactly will we be able to buy? Any size brick in any color available or just selected few? Also, will minfigs come as they appear in the LEGO sets or are they just extra parts of minifigs?

Details man we want details! :oD Spill everything you have heard! :oD Spill it! :oD SPILL IT!!! :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD :oD

every brick every color from lego sets from past 5 years till now. also every kind of minifigure except star wars etc.

also bases,plates slopes etc etc etc.

No, Phes don't you see, that means even Legends. BSB anyone? Black Falcon Fortress? That means everything made in 2000 and beyond (minus licensed stuff)!

I need to start making a list of what I want to get. This is exciting. I hope every part from the last five years is made. Think of the people who will buy up anything in the old grays and brown. LEGO has found a cash cow. I knew it would only be a matter of time before something like this happened. Exciting!

OMG *heart starts to beat faster and faster* this is awsome knews and yaaaa the old dark gray yesand mini figs so awsome i sure hope this is for canada too

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! :oD :oD :oD :oD

Yeeeaaaahhhaaaawwwww!!!!!

this is great. especially for me since I didn't have a chance to get some of the older sets. ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *satis* :-D :)

YAY!!!!!!!! :-D |-D

If parts in old gray & various 'specialty' Classic Castle parts are available, I am most certainly sold on this...

black short swords, pitchforks, light Gray Castle Walls, slopes of all kinds, black plumes, sails, and many, many more...

*alright try to stay calm, they can't possibly release those things...or can they?*

if they do though, I will have to start a new Credit account just to pay for my addiction... :-D

Life is Good.

rutmar said within the last five years. That means nothing before 2000. But still there have been so many awesome parts and minifigs within the last five years to make this deadly for bank accounts.

EVERYONE, CALM DOWN.

This is exciting news, and I agree it certainly is, however, please try to calm down. Deep breaths, deep breaths. In....out....

OK...

Now, it seems to me that it is very interesting that LEGO Direct would announce this. They would rarely tell us anything about upcoming sets/promotions. Rutmar, may I ask why did you call LEGO Direct in the first place, and do you know why LEGO would announce such an event? I was just wondering, because it does sound too good to be true.

AND...

If this is true, how will LEGO put this online? There will be simply too much to list.

It was planned to be operative at the 1st of may, due to sofware problems or other problems that date was delayed.

I called lego direct because i like to order a part that is not at S@H.

That was 2 months ago and that was first time i heard about this. Today i made a call about the status, Lego direct just got briefed today with the announcement that it will be opperative at the 1 of august.

Lego direct is now solving the latets problem, online payments, creditcard or banktransfer.

Please call Lego direct and ask about this, you will get the confirmation you will need. :)

Thanks for the advice. Guess I'll start making a list of my wanted pieces too. I just hope that the prices won't be too high. ;)

Thanks again.

thanks for the news i can build a crossing with out buying the expensive level crossing!and box cars ,shops, airport ,ships,bridges,man it goes on and on! :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :oo :o

No, Phes don't you see, that means even Legends. BSB anyone? Black Falcon Fortress? That means everything made in 2000 and beyond (minus licensed stuff)!

No I didn't see that. But I want Imperial Guards too! None of those have been released since 1995. On the upside it may also mean Armada Flagship with Imperial Amarda figures.

BUT!!! None of this has been confirmed yet so I'm not going to start getting exciting. After LEGO Direct tells a few more creatures the same as they've told Rutmar or August 1st comes and I can see what pieces are on offer I'm going throw this in my Rumour Bin for now.

If LEGO Direct is doing this is might not be as good as it sounds. They might not have ALL the pieces we want since 2000. Like at Pick A Brick it might only be the left overs they're trying to get rid of.