All in all, I think it depends ;)

If you could build cool MOCs with it, it might be worth it. However, I'd rather get a power functions battery box.

9 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Hi,

I have 1 Buwizz and thinking of buying another or two more. Do you think Buwizz is worth it?

If you already have one then you know it's capabilities. If you need another then only you know if it is worth it for you. 

If you search for buwizz and sbrick you will find a number of threads with applications. 

There are plenty of times when one buwizz can't quite give the juice you want. If you're driving with 4 L-motors like Icarus or Greyhound, or if you have a model with 2 RC motors, then two is worth it. 

Or if you have something like a crane with so many functions, maybe it's unavoidable.

Or maybe you just need to build them in where you can extract them easily if you're only using one at a time in your models?

As you already have one, you may want to hold off for buwizz 3.0. not sure what the upgrades will be, but may be enough to make it worth waiting. @Zerobricks, any indication as yet?

Edited by amorti

50 minutes ago, amorti said:

There are plenty of times when one buwizz can't quite give the juice you want. If you're driving with 4 L-motors like Icarus or Greyhound, or if you have a model with 2 RC motors, then two is worth it. 

Or if you have something like a crane with so many functions, maybe it's unavoidable.

Or maybe you just need to build them in where you can extract them easily if you're only using one at a time in your models?

As you already have one, you may want to hold off for buwizz 3.0. not sure what the upgrades will be, but may be enough to make it worth waiting. @Zerobricks, any indication as yet?

I am not at freedom to release anything at this time, sorry. All I can say is we are working hard!

3 hours ago, amorti said:

Great

I am just worried Buwizz 3.0 is going to be for Powered Up

27 minutes ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

I am just worried Buwizz 3.0 is going to be for Powered Up

That would be bad. Maybe a 3.0 PF and a 3.1 PU version would be great.

I think it'd be no small feat to create a buwizz for PU. The plugs are different (and protected by Lego!) and even if you get around that, I'm sure the protocols are very different. So having a 3.0 and a 3.1 seems unlikely to me. The day when buwizz makes the jump, I guess it'll be all at once.

On 9/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, Zerobricks said:

I am not at freedom to release anything at this time, sorry. All I can say is we are working hard!

Hi,

Do you know if Buwizz 3.0 will be PF or PU

On 9/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, Zerobricks said:

Also, I can't go into any blogs on the Buwizz website.

I will answer like that, have a look at my  own solution:

2020-09-14-My-Radio-Blues-Small.jpg

I am able to opperate my car by using, IR,Bluetooth Apps or RC Transmitter.

Power to each Port currently is: 9V/1.5 A,  Note: Yes you can update them to 4*3A. For example by using this driver:Adafruit DRV8871 DC Motor Driver Breakout Board - 3.6A MaxProblem is power supply: a) 4x3 A = 12A, b) 12Ax9V ~  108 W ! Even BuWizz has a power limit of "only"45W.At first i thought BuWizz is a little bit to expensive(i still do)  but keep in mind:The amount of money for all components i have paid, to build my solution is ~ have the price of a BuWizz.On the other hand, it is much more compact, brovides an own App,and Support. I would say Buwizz still is  too expensive compared to LEGO and S-BRIK.  Lets say a dicount of 30% would be ok for me. 

Edited by ruppie
writing mistakes

3 hours ago, ruppie said:

I am able to operate my car by using, IR,Bluetooth Apps or RC Transmitter.

This is kinda the smartest thing ever...