adde51

Kumi'dia residence

Just a small scene depicting the home of Mophet's most famous jester. As a street preformer, life in Kali can of course be challenging. It is however possible, through hard work and some good connections, to create a rather pleasant life for oneself. 

50242182271_702dd83521_c.jpg

So I got a hold of a bunch of tan ingots and....well...I love them! Haha!

Very nice cornice design; it has just enough color.  You are certainly putting those tan ingots to good use!

Awesome work! Love how you did the archways and the cornices. I also like how you used those ingots as tiles - not enough people do that!

Once again wonderful build.  The touches of blue and green really work well here.  The arches are nice the gold accents look good. Nice texturing throughout the build.  

Excellent!  The use of the Disney carriage wheel as decoration is great, as is the use of the trans light blue as embedded glass.  You have a great eye for decorative detail, leaving some deep embossing and ornamentation without being cluttered or overbearing.  I like how you shaped the golden gate by covering the edge of the rounded gate with the sloping pieces.  I will say, I laugh when I see the mini from the side, as I think "Hey, Dumbledore is visiting Kali!" lol

The more I see these Mophet MOCs, more I fell in love with Kali. And, man! You're on a roll! So many impeccable builds, and so much contribution to the guilds, it's amazing!
The ingots are truly beautiful and bending them with the base is a great idea. 

You used a scale here that is just enough small that it fits the minifigures, and I love it! The architecture is spotless, and the mix of sand green with transparent blue 1x1s is outstanding. 
Incredible work, Andreas. Truly inspiring!

Skol!

On 8/26/2020 at 5:59 PM, jtooker said:

Very nice cornice design; it has just enough color.  You are certainly putting those tan ingots to good use!

Haha, thanks!

On 8/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, JintaiZ said:

Great design :)

Thank you!

On 8/26/2020 at 11:43 PM, socalbricks said:

Awesome work! Love how you did the archways and the cornices. I also like how you used those ingots as tiles - not enough people do that!

Thank you, yeah the ingots are awesome for a lot of things :wink:

On 8/27/2020 at 3:48 AM, zoth33 said:

Once again wonderful build.  The touches of blue and green really work well here.  The arches are nice the gold accents look good. Nice texturing throughout the build.  

Cheers! Glad you liked it. 

On 9/3/2020 at 5:12 PM, Grover said:

Excellent!  The use of the Disney carriage wheel as decoration is great, as is the use of the trans light blue as embedded glass.  You have a great eye for decorative detail, leaving some deep embossing and ornamentation without being cluttered or overbearing.  I like how you shaped the golden gate by covering the edge of the rounded gate with the sloping pieces.  I will say, I laugh when I see the mini from the side, as I think "Hey, Dumbledore is visiting Kali!" lol

Hahaha! thank you very much, appreciate it!

On 9/5/2020 at 4:02 AM, Louis of Nutwood said:

The more I see these Mophet MOCs, more I fell in love with Kali. And, man! You're on a roll! So many impeccable builds, and so much contribution to the guilds, it's amazing!
The ingots are truly beautiful and bending them with the base is a great idea. 

You used a scale here that is just enough small that it fits the minifigures, and I love it! The architecture is spotless, and the mix of sand green with transparent blue 1x1s is outstanding. 
Incredible work, Andreas. Truly inspiring!

Skol!

Very glad to hear man, thank you so much!