Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

Ok here it is.
All the stunt bikes will have pullback so kids can really play and make them jump into loops or the like.
The slopes for making them jump are indeed new bulky pieces.
60293 has the new road parts, the other have not.

2 minutes ago, Xico26 said:

I know, but he said it was leaked...

That one was on insta months ago.

22 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Back to the City sets then: After this wave (hopefully) succeeds, I hope TLG finally realise how sought after new animal moulds are and keep releasing more in the future (outside of the Friends theme I mean). We've come a long way, but there's still a lot of potential. The way I see it, with every new animal they're releasing, we're getting one step closer to a LEGO zoo :wub:

:pir-huzzah2:

Thanks for the information @Itaria No Shintaku :sweet: 

16 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Ok here it is.
All the stunt bikes will have pullback so kids can really play and make them jump into loops or the like.
The slopes for making them jump are indeed new bulky pieces.
60293 has the new road parts, the other have not.

Thank you for all this information @Itaria No Shintaku!

I was trying to find information about the summer sets, when I first saw the sets list I thought they were complete trash, but with all this information I like them. 

It's okay if the 60308 set doesn't appear in the catalog, it can be leaked soon(or be officially revealed in April), I think 60307 could be a bigger shack with small vehicles and some animals and a small "nature" zone, now for 60308 I think it could be a mobile police unit or a pontoon plane. 

So the crook's hideout does not appear in the retailer's catalog? 

2 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Thank you for all this information @Itaria No Shintaku!

I was trying to find information about the summer sets, when I first saw the sets list I thought they were complete trash, but with all this information I like them. 

It's okay if the 60308 set doesn't appear in the catalog, it can be leaked soon(or be officially revealed in April), I think 60307 could be a bigger shack with small vehicles and some animals and a small "nature" zone, now for 60308 I think it could be a mobile police unit or a pontoon plane. 

So the crook's hideout does not appear in the retailer's catalog? 

No it doesn't. If they make more animals I'll be the most pleased!
I think they're so close to make an actual lion...

2 minutes ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

No it doesn't. If they make more animals I'll be the most pleased!
I think they're so close to make an actual lion...

Yea, I agree, they only did a mountain lion which appeared in the 2018 mountain police headquarters and the 2020 safari off roader

I want to see a better one, it could appear in the wildlife camp set

1 minute ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Also Hyppos and Rhynos would be fantastic. 
I still have no personal reasons why they NEVER did such.

I only saw that kind of animals in old sets and duplo sets, I don't think it could be bad if Lego release sets with new animals 

4 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

I only saw that kind of animals in old sets and duplo sets, I don't think it could be bad if Lego release sets with new animals 

Agreed, But we will be given adult and baby elephants and new chimps. Maybe a “new” big cat. Not sure about common cat mold as a wild cub... 

So I think hippo and rhino would be more fantastic along with giraffe and gorilla. 

7 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Yea, I agree, they only did a mountain lion which appeared in the 2018 mountain police headquarters and the 2020 safari off roader

The first had a mountain lion, but the 2020 safari off roader had a lioness, so we only need a new head mould to get the male lion also :wink:

Not sure if this ha been mentioned but there are some release dates (only month and year, no day) for City sets. 

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-neuheiten-2021/109021/#lego-jurassic-world

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

The first had a mountain lion, but the 2020 safari off roader had a lioness, so we only need a new head mould to get the male lion also :wink:

I agree, i want to build a pride for lions! I have a lioness. :D

6 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Not sure about common cat mold as a wild cub... 

If it saves money, Lego will do it. That would be pretty disappointing, though. It is hard to picture that, but it sounds unfortunately likely to be the case:cry2:

On 2/11/2021 at 5:06 PM, pancakecrocodile said:

If it saves money, Lego will do it. That would be pretty disappointing, though. It is hard to picture that, but it sounds unfortunately likely to be the case:cry2:

I agree. It’s hard for me to imagine seeing a common cat mold as a lion cub. I hope Lego makes a new mold as a cub for a lion’s pride. 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

52 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hey folks! It’s @Brandon Pea’s birthday (Feb 13) today!

Happy birthday, Brandon! I hope you gonna have an awesome day!!

Congrats dude!  Have a great day! 

Today I was searching for new sets and found a Lego exclusive (60271) in two online shops from here, some Lego exclusives are now available in other retailers from here, and finally I can get it more easily! 

I really like the idea for stunts. Hopefully the sets can line up with one another like modulars do...

Also like the idea stunt bikes - maybe given as GWPs?

Off topic: Happy birthday @Brandon Pea! Have a great one!

Edited by JintaiZ

Happy Birthday @Brandon Pea

4 hours ago, Powered by Bricks said:

Congrats dude!  Have a great day! 

Today I was searching for new sets and found a Lego exclusive (60271) in two online shops from here, some Lego exclusives are now available in other retailers from here, and finally I can get it more easily! 

Yes, after a few months they release most store exclusives to other stores

Deals today on Amazon Australia

Lego 60253 only A$15

Lego 60254 only A$23

Lego 60306 only A$78

33 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

Lego 60253 only A$15

Lego 60254 only A$23

Lego 60306 only A$78

Here you can get 60306 for 70€(not in Amazon) 

In Amazon spain(Amazon Portugal doesn't exist) 60254 costs 25€ and 60253 for 19€! 

Not so good deals here

45 minutes ago, ks6349 said:

Lego 60253 only A$15

Lego 60254 only A$23

Lego 60306 only A$78

I may check some of those deals out. 

Lego 60249 street sweeper is sometimes sold for A$7 or A$7.2 on Amazon Australia. I think it is the best deal ever.

LEGO City stunt bikes (various)

As far as we know, the six stunt bike sets will each contain a motorcycle (in different colors and shapes) and a minifigure. The motorcycles will not be ordinary city motorcycles, however, because they have a propulsion system, presumably a flywheel, so that once they have been pushed, they can hold their speed longer and thus actually perform small stunts or jumps. All sets have an RRP of 7.99 euros.

We expect the following stunt bikes:

LEGO City 60296 Wheelie Stunt Bike: Type: Motocross, Color: Purple with orange wheels. 14 parts

LEGO City 60297 Power Stunt Bike: Type: Naked Bike, Color: Yellow with orange wheels. 12 parts

LEGO City 60298 rocket stunt bike: Type: Motocross, Color: Green / Purple with orange wheels. 14 parts

LEGO City 60309 selfie stunt bike: Type: racing machine, color: dark tan with light gray wheels. 14 parts

LEGO City 60310 mascot stunt bike: Type: Motocross, Color: turquoise with orange wheels. Minifigure in an orange chick costume. 10 parts

LEGO City 60311 Fire Stunt Bike: Type: Motocross, Color: Black with orange wheels. 11 parts

LEGO City 60293 stunt park

The LEGO City 60293 Stunt Park will contain a stunt bike with (probably only) a minifigure as a driver and a special part in the form of an orange ramp , with which the motorcycle can jump through a burning ring mounted on a city street slab . In addition, the set probably includes a kind of small workshop where tools and accessories for the motorcycle are. The RRP will be 29.99 euros and the set will contain 170 parts.

LEGO City 60294 stunt show truck

With the LEGO City 60294 stunt show truck, the name says it all: According to our information, the set mainly consists of a large, light green-orange truck with a trailer , which also contains a (presumably fold-out) ramp that is wider than the stunt park. In addition, there is a kind of target in the "trajectory" of the stunt bike , which is also contained here , which probably triggers a function if you hit it while jumping. The set contains at least four minifigures , including a clown. The RRP is EUR 59.99 with a scope of 418 parts.

LEGO City 60295 stunt show arena

The stunt show arena with the number 60295 will be both the largest and the most expensive set in the LEGO City stunt series with an MSRP of 89.99 euros and 668 parts. As we've heard, this set also features a large ramp , some “dangerous” obstacles that have to be jumped over, and a large “burning ring” made of orange roller coaster rails , with a rotating obstacle making it even more difficult to jump through. The set will also contain - in addition to at least one stunt bike, of course  - a Monster Truck with which you can roll over two 4-6 pimple-wide cars , as well as a small grandstand with a cameraman, hot dog stand and winner's podium. We expect at least eight minifigures .

LEGO City 60299 stunt competition

The LEGO City 60299 stunt competition is supposed to be similar to the stunt park, except that the set is limited to "the essentials" and will therefore probably be cheaper - the RRP is not yet known. With only 73 parts, the set will contain two stunt bikes with riders , a ramp and a tower made of 2 x 2 stones, to which a burning ring is attached (again) that you have to jump through. When you fly through it you hit a large flame which then tips over.

LEGO City 60300 animal rescue quad

The set with the number 60300, the animal rescue quad, has an RRP of 9.99 euros and comprises 74 parts. For this you get a quad with a drone (who would have thought it), as well as a small tree with a scorpion and two monkeys . The latter is probably a new form, they should only consist of one part. In view of the price, it was to be expected that no more complex animals would be included. A minifigure as the driver of the quad will of course also be included.

LEGO City 60301 Animal Rescue Vehicle

The LEGO City 60301 Animal Rescue Vehicle will be a set from the 4+ series . It will include the name- giving off-road vehicle , a mini jet ski , a lioness and some built terrain. We reckon with three minifigures at a price of 44.99 euros.

LEGO City 60302 animal rescue mission

The LEGO City 60302 animal rescue mission is the second largest set of the wildlife wave, and this set should be an absolute highlight for all those who have long wanted a few "pachyderms" back in the LEGO system world: After ours It should contain information from two elephants, one adult and one baby elephant . We are also expecting a crocodile  and two of the new monkeys . In addition, the set contains a small research station and a tracked vehicle (each made of just a handful of parts), some built grass and water terrain with lots of plant parts, and one Helicopter with winch .

As a game feature, a tree that can be felled as well as some boulders should be included, which for example separate the baby elephant from its mother, so that it has to be saved from the crocodile. We expect at least four minifigures . The MSRP will be 89.99 euros for 525 parts.

Edited by LCP

1 hour ago, LCP said:

LEGO City stunt bikes (various)

As far as we know, the six stunt bike sets will each contain a motorcycle (in different colors and shapes) and a minifigure. The motorcycles will not be ordinary city motorcycles, however, because they have a propulsion system, presumably a flywheel, so that once they have been pushed, they can hold their speed longer and thus actually perform small stunts or jumps. All sets have an RRP of 7.99 euros.

We expect the following stunt bikes:

LEGO City 60296 Wheelie Stunt Bike: Type: Motocross, Color: Purple with orange wheels. 14 parts

LEGO City 60297 Power Stunt Bike: Type: Naked Bike, Color: Yellow with orange wheels. 12 parts

LEGO City 60298 rocket stunt bike: Type: Motocross, Color: Green / Purple with orange wheels. 14 parts

LEGO City 60309 selfie stunt bike: Type: racing machine, color: dark tan with light gray wheels. 14 parts

LEGO City 60310 mascot stunt bike: Type: Motocross, Color: turquoise with orange wheels. Minifigure in an orange chick costume. 10 parts

LEGO City 60311 Fire Stunt Bike: Type: Motocross, Color: Black with orange wheels. 11 parts

LEGO City 60293 stunt park

The LEGO City 60293 Stunt Park will contain a stunt bike with (probably only) a minifigure as a driver and a special part in the form of an orange ramp , with which the motorcycle can jump through a burning ring mounted on a city street slab . In addition, the set probably includes a kind of small workshop where tools and accessories for the motorcycle are. The RRP will be 29.99 euros and the set will contain 170 parts.

LEGO City 60294 stunt show truck

With the LEGO City 60294 stunt show truck, the name says it all: According to our information, the set mainly consists of a large, light green-orange truck with a trailer , which also contains a (presumably fold-out) ramp that is wider than the stunt park. In addition, there is a kind of target in the "trajectory" of the stunt bike , which is also contained here , which probably triggers a function if you hit it while jumping. The set contains at least four minifigures , including a clown. The RRP is EUR 59.99 with a scope of 418 parts.

LEGO City 60295 stunt show arena

The stunt show arena with the number 60295 will be both the largest and the most expensive set in the LEGO City stunt series with an MSRP of 89.99 euros and 668 parts. As we've heard, this set also features a large ramp , some “dangerous” obstacles that have to be jumped over, and a large “burning ring” made of orange roller coaster rails , with a rotating obstacle making it even more difficult to jump through. The set will also contain - in addition to at least one stunt bike, of course  - a Monster Truck with which you can roll over two 4-6 pimple-wide cars , as well as a small grandstand with a cameraman, hot dog stand and winner's podium. We expect at least eight minifigures .

LEGO City 60299 stunt competition

The LEGO City 60299 stunt competition is supposed to be similar to the stunt park, except that the set is limited to "the essentials" and will therefore probably be cheaper - the RRP is not yet known. With only 73 parts, the set will contain two stunt bikes with riders , a ramp and a tower made of 2 x 2 stones, to which a burning ring is attached (again) that you have to jump through. When you fly through it you hit a large flame which then tips over.

LEGO City 60300 animal rescue quad

The set with the number 60300, the animal rescue quad, has an RRP of 9.99 euros and comprises 74 parts. For this you get a quad with a drone (who would have thought it), as well as a small tree with a scorpion and two monkeys . The latter is probably a new form, they should only consist of one part. In view of the price, it was to be expected that no more complex animals would be included. A minifigure as the driver of the quad will of course also be included.

LEGO City 60301 Animal Rescue Vehicle

The LEGO City 60301 Animal Rescue Vehicle will be a set from the 4+ series . It will include the name- giving off-road vehicle , a mini jet ski , a lioness and some built terrain. We reckon with three minifigures at a price of 44.99 euros.

LEGO City 60302 animal rescue mission

The LEGO City 60302 animal rescue mission is the second largest set of the wildlife wave, and this set should be an absolute highlight for all those who have long wanted a few "pachyderms" back in the LEGO system world: After ours It should contain information from two elephants, one adult and one baby elephant . We are also expecting a crocodile  and two of the new monkeys . In addition, the set contains a small research station and a tracked vehicle (each made of just a handful of parts), some built grass and water terrain with lots of plant parts, and one Helicopter with winch .

As a game feature, a tree that can be felled as well as some boulders should be included, which for example separate the baby elephant from its mother, so that it has to be saved from the crocodile. We expect at least four minifigures . The MSRP will be 89.99 euros for 525 parts.

Nice! So there's nothing about the other sets?