9 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Did we ever get pics of the June sets later than last week of April?

Not that I can recall but how is that relevant? For the past three years LEGO has been making their way through the Harry Potter movies 2 films at a time, only to throw that "pattern" completely out of the window for the 2021 wave. We fans may see patterns but the truth is that LEGO doesn't follow these patterns, they just do whatever they want.

8 hours ago, Willsy said:

I've decided that I may get Zane's Titan Mech after all, although I recently bought Lloyd's Titan Mech. I think I'm just a sucker for Ninjago mechs  :laugh:

(That and if I can get double VIP points on R2-D2 for May 4th I can probably knock £20 off the price.)

I really recommend the Zane Titan Mech. I built it back in February (ironically during a snow storm) and loved it! The build process was fun and the finished build looks amazing. The Legacy Deepstone Zane figure is probably one of my favorite Zane figures yet and this set is one of the few occasions where Lego included both the hair piece and the hood for a ninja. My only qualm is that I wish there were more minifigures.

I’m really excited to see the non-preliminary set pictures, especially because they will help me make my decision on whether or not I’ll be getting a lot of these sets. I’m planning on getting the Temple, Water Dragon, and probably the Lloyd Mech and I’m unsure about the Hydro Bounty. I honestly only want the golden figures from the Legacy sets at this point, so I hope the sets either end up wowing me or the figures aren’t worth too much on Bricklink.

+1 for Zane's Titan Mech from me as well. Don't sleep on it. The build is excellent and the Zane figure is one of the best for the character, period.

1 minute ago, bricksnator said:

+1 for Zane's Titan Mech from me as well. Don't sleep on it. The build is excellent and the Zane figure is one of the best for the character, period.

Agreed. I got Zane’s Titan Mech last week during the Easter sales. Brilliant build at a good price point, and Legacy 3 Zane looks great and I really hope they do more of the ninja in matching Deepstone/Skybound outfits. (Especially because if/when Legacy gets up to Day of the Departed, they’ll probably just cycle back to Legacy 1 since that was the original ‘Legacy-type’ wave. Also fingers crossed for cool Legacy Skybound stuff soon!)

Gonna jump onto the Titan mech appreciation thread, absolutely stunning build, and pretty decent pose ability. My only qualms are with how stable the ankles are, they have a hard time holding the mechs position sometimes and don’t have much rotation. The knees are great, the head is amazing, and the fold out sword and the massive shoulder pads are simply incredible design wise. Figs are amazing, but unfortunately as said there isn’t many. Deep stone zane looks phenomenal, jay is amazing, and the 2 ghosts are pretty decent. Not as good as 2015, but still good. I’d definitely recommend it, especially if you dabble in a bit of MOCing as well to fix some issues. I’ve personally gotten rid of the big shurikin and replaced it with another sword blade, and covered the cockpit a bit more. It’s about the same size as the Firestone mech and slightly shorter than the Lloyd Titan mech. If you are into big mechs in any capacity, definitely go for it!

NICE! From Ninja_Whip himself

"This set also includes 7 minifigures: Scuba Kai, NRG Nya, Glutinous, Kalmaar, Prince Benthomaar and 2 Maaray Guards.  Kids can invent epic battles to take control of the precious Wave and Storm Amulets included in the set. Thanks to: e.leclerc"

Any chance we get a Ninjago Legacy version of Temple of Airjitzu?

43 minutes ago, Gangikhan448 said:

NICE! From Ninja_Whip himself

"This set also includes 7 minifigures: Scuba Kai, NRG Nya, Glutinous, Kalmaar, Prince Benthomaar and 2 Maaray Guards.  Kids can invent epic battles to take control of the precious Wave and Storm Amulets included in the set. Thanks to: e.leclerc"

Excellent! This is the sea temple, right? That means there’s still hope for Maya in the Hydro Bounty! And both amulets is a nice bonus too, I only expected the Sea amulet. 
Now what to do with all these duplicate amulets I seem likely to get . . 

8 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Gonna jump onto the Titan mech appreciation thread, absolutely stunning build, and pretty decent pose ability. My only qualms are with how stable the ankles are, they have a hard time holding the mechs position sometimes and don’t have much rotation. The knees are great, the head is amazing, and the fold out sword and the massive shoulder pads are simply incredible design wise. Figs are amazing, but unfortunately as said there isn’t many. Deep stone zane looks phenomenal, jay is amazing, and the 2 ghosts are pretty decent. Not as good as 2015, but still good. I’d definitely recommend it, especially if you dabble in a bit of MOCing as well to fix some issues. I’ve personally gotten rid of the big shurikin and replaced it with another sword blade, and covered the cockpit a bit more. It’s about the same size as the Firestone mech and slightly shorter than the Lloyd Titan mech. If you are into big mechs in any capacity, definitely go for it!

I've been saying it for years. Im not a fan of any knock off brands but some of them have proper joint pieces.

Lego needs to up their game: their joints dont work with bigger sets; it becomes too much weight. They need new pieces and while they do this, they can also make them look better. Like different colours more than anything. Not just grey and grey.

About the temple set: I hope somehow to get around the temple set. As great as it looks; I dont have any excuse for any more temple sets and mostly I want that Nya figure :pir-laugh:

Children can re-enact scenes from the NINJAGO®: Call of the Ocean TV series featuring the highly detailed Awesome Water Dragon (71754). Its head, jaws, legs, neck and wings are articulated, and its movable tail can act as a lethal weapon. Something to inspire hours of games.

Fabulous toys for children
The dragon is accompanied by 5 minifigures: NRG Nya, Zane diver with fins, Prince Kalmaar and 2 dangerous Maaray guards, for breathless battles for the price of the wave lamulet. The set also includes the mini Zane diver's submarine and a lamulette display.

Games to
wow your friends LEGO® NINJAGO games allow you to escape to a world of fantasy action, where children fight alongside their ninja heroes to defend NINJAGO City. Ninja fans and their friends have a huge collection of models, including powerful robots, detailed boats and super fast jets.

Hey....gotta say...."Call of the Ocean" sounds much better there!

Also, good to know that you can obtain NRG Nya (that's a title I haven't heard in a quite a while!) from the Water Dragon too. And I'm definitely am really glad that Scuba Kai does exist.

On 4/26/2021 at 3:15 PM, a guy from somewhere said:

Deep stone zane looks phenomenal,

What I find really interesting with Legacy Deepstone Robes is that while they're pretty similar their 2015 counterpart, the Legacy version went with route of what if these robes went with the route of dropping the 2D weapons prints on their garb just like the subsequent robes past Possession. 

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

How cool.. So with the dragon I might already get what I want. Which is the cool new Nya figure :pir-love:
Then, if the Bounty is really good I consider making space for it :cannon:

Did LEGO seriously just choose the August Vidiyo sets as the first in-house theme to reveal? :hmpf:

EDIT: apparently they release June 1st in Europe and August in the US. So I guess Ninjago might be next? 

Edited by lego_guyon02

3 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

I've been saying it for years. Im not a fan of any knock off brands but some of them have proper joint pieces.

Lego needs to up their game: their joints dont work with bigger sets; it becomes too much weight. They need new pieces and while they do this, they can also make them look better. Like different colours more than anything. Not just grey and grey.

About the temple set: I hope somehow to get around the temple set. As great as it looks; I dont have any excuse for any more temple sets and mostly I want that Nya figure :pir-laugh:

If it helps, it’s usually pretty easy to get Minifigure parts from in-house themes like Ninjago off Bricks and Pieces.

6 minutes ago, Fenghuang0296 said:

If it helps, it’s usually pretty easy to get Minifigure parts from in-house themes like Ninjago off Bricks and Pieces.

thx for the hint. I do like this for years now; saves me a lot of money. I never even considered getting any Monkey Kid set, but I got the best figures all via B&P.

But you never know - Kai+Jay's hairpieces are available; Coles hairpiece aint. Same with many torso and leg pieces. And as a fanatic Nya collector since season 5 I have a hard time not getting at least the special versions of her :pir-wench:

Episodes 9 and 10 are out now

Spoiler

Well, at least the bounty hasn't been destroyed. Yet.

Both rather boring IMO, though its nice to see the keepers again. Interesting to see the merlopians can survive in air, but we knew that from the first few episodes. And the explorers are surprisingly good at self defence. 

Edited by a guy from somewhere

15 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

thx for the hint. I do like this for years now; saves me a lot of money. I never even considered getting any Monkey Kid set, but I got the best figures all via B&P.

But you never know - Kai+Jay's hairpieces are available; Coles hairpiece aint. Same with many torso and leg pieces. And as a fanatic Nya collector since season 5 I have a hard time not getting at least the special versions of her :pir-wench:

I know how that feels. I'm almost debating getting the character encyclopedia just so I can get future Nya. Rather than paying 30-40 dollars for it on bricklink

Wondering what the final picture of the hydro bounty will look like, i'm quite intrigued for a couple of reasons. Obviously we have the set pics, but its a prelim model. Now, we have seen it in the show, but with a few minor changes, mainly around the front. Vehicles in the show are usually mainly based from prelim models that they where given by the lego design team, best illustrated by the Coles rock cycle set back from 2019. If any of you have the prelim pic, or you remember it, you can clearly see the missile launcher on the side and its most notable feature, the big extended seat part that was completely missing from the final set. Yet in the show, it had all of these. This means the things in the show are most likely based of prelim models. However the bounty in the show differs from the prelim pic we have of it. The 'wings' at the front of the bounty are white, and swept forward in the show. In the set however, they are gold and swept back. The blade on the front of the ship is also slimmed down in the prelim set pic. Usually the set would look just like the prelim pic, but I guess not. So which will we get? The bounty with forward facing wings or the backwards wing design?

(Side note, the land bounty was changed a little from the prelim pics to the show, probably because TLG hadn't got the gold wheel insert part worked out yet).

9 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

I know how that feels. I'm almost debating getting the character encyclopedia just so I can get future Nya. Rather than paying 30-40 dollars for it on bricklink

how cool would it be if we could just purchase all figures directly and reliably from Lego :pir-grin:
For bricklink Im afraid Im too stupid to understand how to purchase. So far I only ever talked directly with people for selling/purchasing

4 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Wondering what the final picture of the hydro bounty will look like, i'm quite intrigued for a couple of reasons. Obviously we have the set pics, but its a prelim model. Now, we have seen it in the show, but with a few minor changes, mainly around the front. Vehicles in the show are usually mainly based from prelim models that they where given by the lego design team, best illustrated by the Coles rock cycle set back from 2019. If any of you have the prelim pic, or you remember it, you can clearly see the missile launcher on the side and its most notable feature, the big extended seat part that was completely missing from the final set. Yet in the show, it had all of these. This means the things in the show are most likely based of prelim models. However the bounty in the show differs from the prelim pic we have of it. The 'wings' at the front of the bounty are white, and swept forward in the show. In the set however, they are gold and swept back. The blade on the front of the ship is also slimmed down in the prelim set pic. Usually the set would look just like the prelim pic, but I guess not. So which will we get? The bounty with forward facing wings or the backwards wing design?

(Side note, the land bounty was changed a little from the prelim pics to the show, probably because TLG hadn't got the gold wheel insert part worked out yet).

Im also quite interested (as I probably stated way too often in this sub). It's the first minifigscale submarine we have ever gottan, which holds more then the typical 1-2 figures. I don't think they can do too much with the interior. Something similar to the land bounty would already be pretty cool. And at least the prelim to me looks quite messy, unlike the smooth version in the show.

If its not too messy I really wanna get it.

On 4/26/2021 at 3:53 PM, lego_guyon02 said:

Not that I can recall but how is that relevant? For the past three years LEGO has been making their way through the Harry Potter movies 2 films at a time, only to throw that "pattern" completely out of the window for the 2021 wave. We fans may see patterns but the truth is that LEGO doesn't follow these patterns, they just do whatever they want.

Okay, now I'm starting to think that you may be right. I checked last year's date and Hidden Side, for example, was officially revealed 3th May

Edited by Legofania

Oh boy....looks like the "NRG Nya" minifigure might really be something....(though seeing the description again, it looks like it's translated. So it could be possible that the powered up Nya might go with a different title name.)

Spoiler

Like A Guy From Somewhere mentioned, Ep 9 and 10 is pretty boring, painful to watch in some parts even. Starting from 7 and 8, I became convinced that signs are heading in to "Aquaman Ninjago-ed". As the recent few episodes are checking marks of most factors of an Aquaman movie which is something I'm dreading. So at that point, combined with not so good writing and bad dialogue of those episodes, I'm starting to have an extremely low expectation for subsequent episodes to even be decent.

Damn, was I pleasantly surprised to find myself actually enjoying ep 11 and 12! The news never sleeps - call of the deep edition is unexpectedly decent and a fun watch too. The flashback scene looks really good (When Tommy Andreasen mentioned that one ninja is going to go through a dramatic change, he might actually mean business,) And for the first time, I'm starting to enjoy Kalmaar's personality. Also really glad to see Shintaro again and boy, that was a somewhat interesting twist ending.

Really hoping for subsequent episodes to be just as enjoyable as these two and not be boring and painful as previous episodes.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

34 minutes ago, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

Oh boy....looks like the "NRG Nya" minifigure might really be something....(though seeing the description again, it looks like it's translated. So it could be possible that the powered up Nya might go with a different title name.)

Hide contents

Like A Guy From Somewhere mentioned, Ep 9 and 10 is pretty boring, painful to watch in some parts even. Starting from 7 and 8, I became convinced that signs are heading in to "Aquaman Ninjago-ed". As the recent few episodes are checking marks of most factors of an Aquaman movie which is something I'm dreading. So at that point, combined with not so good writing and bad dialogue of those episodes, I'm starting to have an extremely low expectation for subsequent episodes to even be decent.

Damn, was I pleasantly surprised to find myself actually enjoying ep 11 and 12! The news never sleeps - call of the deep edition is unexpectedly decent and a fun watch too. The flashback scene looks really good (When Tommy Andreasen mentioned that one ninja is going to go through a dramatic change, he might actually mean business,) And for the first time, I'm starting to enjoy Kalmaar's personality. Also really glad to see Shintaro again and boy, that was a somewhat interesting twist ending.

Really hoping for subsequent episodes to be just as enjoyable as these two and not be boring and painful as previous episodes.

I agree. I really expected episode 11 to be boring but man, it's one of my favorite episodes so far this season.