3 minutes ago, Gangikhan448 said:

As for the UK prices, I belive the hydro mech will be £17.99, the sub speeder should be £34.99, fire dragon and water dragon should both be £44.99, which is a great price for that water dragon, the temple of the infinite sea should be £89.99 and the hydro bounty should be £124.99. The ultra sonic raider should also be £89.99, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s £79.99. The final flight should be £34.99, and the Kai bike should be 8.99. Interesting how there’s no gimmick sets at all for summer 2021. Please bare in mind that these are estimates, and could change.

23 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

S15 is apparently called Secrets of the Deep, not whatever it was before.

Actually? I'd prefer the name Seabound more but Secrets of the Deep sounds pretty dope. Is it confirmed?

1 hour ago, AlBrickStudios said:

Actually? I'd prefer the name Seabound more but Secrets of the Deep sounds pretty dope. Is it confirmed?

He said apparently, so I’d say it’s up in the air, but with how close seabound is to skybound, I’d say secrets of the deep is more likely. Not too happy with this, I feel like the island was a bit of a mediocre name and this also sounds like one. But it fits with what I was expecting season 15 too be called. As much as I love seabound, secrets of the deep sounds like it’s the real name.

4 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

He said apparently, so I’d say it’s up in the air, but with how close seabound is to skybound, I’d say secrets of the deep is more likely. Not too happy with this, I feel like the island was a bit of a mediocre name and this also sounds like one. But it fits with what I was expecting season 15 too be called. As much as I love seabound, secrets of the deep sounds like it’s the real name.

The German S15 logo leaked yesterday, wether or not it's actually Secrets of the Deep remains to be seen (it could be incorrectly translated) but it's definitely not Seabound.

Seabound sounded pretty mediocre to me (as mentioned above, way too similar to Skybound, and really has nothing specifying the unique under-sea nature of the story arc). Secrets of the Deep may sound a little generic but it's also more distinct from previous season titles and more descriptive of what sets it apart from other earlier arcs.

On 3/20/2021 at 6:38 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Man, most things are fake like the episode names and the title... Never putting my trust in discord news again

Secrets of the deep... Not too shabby actually. Prefer Seabound tho

*sigh*

On 3/20/2021 at 5:25 PM, Guyon2002 said:

Those prices have been known for quite a while.

Agreed

21 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

The German S15 logo leaked yesterday, wether or not it's actually Secrets of the Deep remains to be seen (it could be incorrectly translated) but it's definitely not Seabound.

Where exactly did you see that "German S15 logo* ?

Edited by FrostyPlayZa

I have to agree that "Seabound" doesn't sit right and I do find "Secrets of the Deep" sounding a little too generic. Hopefully the final accurate translation does say "Secrets of the Infinite Ocean/Sea" which does sounds a little more cooler and unique. I'll still take "SotD" though if that ends up being final.

Also, if "Secrets" happens to be accurate, why do I get the feeling that this may add a teensy-bit more to theory of Aspheera returning. On the other hand, maybe any snake season now starts with "Secrets" in the title for this era.

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

On 3/20/2021 at 1:38 PM, Guyon2002 said:

I could’ve sworn Secrets of the Deep was the German title for the island and seabound combined? I heard they combined 12 & 13 under one name and logo too

16 hours ago, MagicalMuffinDruide said:

I heard they combined 12 & 13 under one name and logo too

Based on LEGO themselves (and their youtube channel), they just categorized both Prime Empire and MotM under "Season 2".

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Yeah, secrets of the deep does sound like a unison name, I wouldn't be surprised if season 15 is called Seabound, and The island and Seabound are considered 'season 3', the only problem is, what was the name for prime empire and MOTM combined? Either way, I think the summer 2021 instalment needs a new name. Can we also talk about the fact that season 15 apparently releases in 2 weeks? Im pretty sure its fake, it just seems to good to be true, and we haven't even seen any of the sets 'officially' apart from half the hydro mech, and considering we need a trailer as well, I wouldn't be surprised if this is just fake. Then again though, we did have that poster revealed.......

To shift back to the set discussion, looking at the hydro bounty again after the reveal of the discovery, what if the panels on the top are the discovery panels? That would make a lot of sense to me, and the dimensions seem to match up... just a thought. 

16 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

To shift back to the set discussion, looking at the hydro bounty again after the reveal of the discovery, what if the panels on the top are the discovery panels? That would make a lot of sense to me, and the dimensions seem to match up... just a thought. 

I believe they're a technic windscreen/panel part, I've got quite a couple, I'll edit this post once I've found the part number. 

Edit: Never mind, It seems to be a smaller version of this part: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18944&name=Technic, Panel Curved 3 x 13&category=[Technic, Panel]#T=C

But looking at my saved pic of the bounty, it looks like its a smaller, transparent version. Im not sure if there's a smaller version of the one I linked, if there is I cant find it but im sure I have a couple of them somewhere. Not sure if this has really helped, but yeah, it doesn't look like its the space shuttle part, as the piece on the bounty looks to be around 8 to 10 studs wide, you can see that by counting the studs at the front of the ship/sub on that triangle part, speaking of which, there's a minifig "spot" there, like a place to put a fig. Any ideas?

Edited by a guy from somewhere

51 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I believe they're a technic windscreen/panel part, I've got quite a couple, I'll edit this post once I've found the part number. 

Edit: Never mind, It seems to be a smaller version of this part: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=18944&name=Technic, Panel Curved 3 x 13&category=[Technic, Panel]#T=C

But looking at my saved pic of the bounty, it looks like its a smaller, transparent version. Im not sure if there's a smaller version of the one I linked, if there is I cant find it but im sure I have a couple of them somewhere. Not sure if this has really helped, but yeah, it doesn't look like its the space shuttle part, as the piece on the bounty looks to be around 8 to 10 studs wide, you can see that by counting the studs at the front of the ship/sub on that triangle part, speaking of which, there's a minifig "spot" there, like a place to put a fig. Any ideas?

I don’t see why it couldn’t be? It looks to me like it’s just one set of the discovery bay doors at 45 degrees, instead of the pair on the shuttle. The connection points line up, and so does the curve, looking closer. I just don’t see LEGO making a new curved panel just after making that one.

I also just noticed that minifig standing spot, it’s weird. My only guess would be Nya, maybe? Idk

Edited by NetherCreeper

39 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I don’t see why it couldn’t be? It looks to me like it’s just one set of the discovery bay doors at 45 degrees, instead of the pair on the shuttle. The connection points line up, and so does the curve, looking closer. I just don’t see LEGO making a new curved panel just after making that one.

I also just noticed that minifig standing spot, it’s weird. My only guess would be Nya, maybe? Idk

Maybe, but why only the bay doors on 1 side? They’re massive as well, you would only be able to have them on 1 side, but maybe open them on either sides? Like if there’s 3 panels one would open to the left and the other 2 on either side would open to the right? I was expecting that area to be divided up into a control section, a gunner seat at the front (where the bubble canopy is), and the main area is just open space with a couple of computer screens and weapons storage. I guess they could make that a docking bay, but that would mean the smaller personal submersible vehicle (SPV) would sit dead centre, with no way to get to the gunner seat, and it would take up a ton of usable space on the inside. I always thought that they could dock one of the SPV’s kind of behind and below the bridge section at the back, but it looks like we will have to wait and see in the final pics.

That being said, maybe that’s the reason the bounty is in white? They may not be able to afford to recolour the massive panel parts, but who knows? I certainly don’t. I do hope that TLG make that space actually usable, instead of chucking a sub in there and calling it done. On the bright side, it’s Lego! I’ll just mod in a control deck when I get the chance.

Edited by a guy from somewhere

Talking about the Legacy Sonic Raider

Lets just hope that those two serpentines in the raider are fangpyre and/or constrictai

9 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Maybe, but why only the bay doors on 1 side? They’re massive as well, you would only be able to have them on 1 side, but maybe open them on either sides? Like if there’s 3 panels one would open to the left and the other 2 on either side would open to the right? I was expecting that area to be divided up into a control section, a gunner seat at the front (where the bubble canopy is), and the main area is just open space with a couple of computer screens and weapons storage. I guess they could make that a docking bay, but that would mean the smaller personal submersible vehicle (SPV) would sit dead centre, with no way to get to the gunner seat, and it would take up a ton of usable space on the inside. I always thought that they could dock one of the SPV’s kind of behind and below the bridge section at the back, but it looks like we will have to wait and see in the final pics.

That being said, maybe that’s the reason the bounty is in white? They may not be able to afford to recolour the massive panel parts, but who knows? I certainly don’t. I do hope that TLG make that space actually usable, instead of chucking a sub in there and calling it done. On the bright side, it’s Lego! I’ll just mod in a control deck when I get the chance.

Those mini submarines can also be called Bathyscaphes!

5 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Yeah, secrets of the deep does sound like a unison name, I wouldn't be surprised if season 15 is called Seabound, and The island and Seabound are considered 'season 3', the only problem is, what was the name for prime empire and MOTM combined?

gamer season

===

will be interesting to see what the final name is; can't wait and surprised it's already leaked so early!

New titles and descriptions for season 15 episodes has leaked. There are already titles and descriptions for 6 episodes. I believe season 15 will have more than 6 episodes. Also the octopus villain is called Kalmaar and the people of the Sea Kingdom are called Merlopians. Maya seems to be a side character of the season so probably she is the unindentified figure from the Temple of the Infinite Sea set.

Gonna jumpstart some discussion here until we get some more info, if you had to pick one ninjago thing (it doesn't have to be a set) to be a UCS/ master builder series set, what would it be? What figure would you include? Any side builds?

Personally, i'd love a full on fire temple, maybe the new fire dragon could sit in the centre? A built up landscape around it, with streams and bridges, and the entire building would split in half to keep that original feature. Legacy 1 OG ninja team, Nya in her season one dress and face mask/bandana, kid Lloyd, legacy Samukai, 3 Skulkin (unique print) and an exclusive Garmadon and Wu. 

49 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Gonna jumpstart some discussion here until we get some more info, if you had to pick one ninjago thing (it doesn't have to be a set) to be a UCS/ master builder series set, what would it be? What figure would you include? Any side builds?

While there are a ton of things I could choose I'd have to go with Borg Tower. It's one of the most iconic structures in the entire series and there's just no way it'll ever be released as a non-D2C set. I also wouldn't want LEGO to incorporate it into a potential Ninjago City add-on as that would most likely result in LEGO cutting a good chunk of the building.

I second wanting a Fire Temple remake. I remember when rumors for Ninjago Legacy first popped up, that was one of the main sets mentioned being remade. Of course now we know that it was either mistaken for the Monastery of Spinjitzu or cancelled, but I still hope Lego revisits it at some point.

I’ll also say that I want a Battle for Ninjago City remake. I missed out on that set despite having the chance to get it at Toys R Us (RIP) multiple times. 

Just now, The Stud said:

I’ll also say that I want a Battle for Ninjago City remake. I missed out on that set despite having the chance to get it at Toys R Us (RIP) multiple times. 

Yeah, I know that feeling, I had the chance to get the rock roader for like 75% off at a convention but ended up going with The LEGO City jungle halftrack. Damn I was an idiot, I'm still contemplating getting it off eBay. If anyone has it, what's it like? I'm just a massive fan of the suspension, but the fact I could have gotten it then and turned it down just disappoints me now. What was I doing back then?

3 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Yeah, I know that feeling, I had the chance to get the rock roader for like 75% off at a convention but ended up going with The LEGO City jungle halftrack. Damn I was an idiot, I'm still contemplating getting it off eBay. If anyone has it, what's it like? I'm just a massive fan of the suspension, but the fact I could have gotten it then and turned it down just disappoints me now. What was I doing back then?

I got the Rock Roader, it’s actually one of the only ninja vehicles I’ve kept long-term because I sort of see it as Cole’s most iconic vehicle. (A case can be made for the Earth Driller, but mostly because it was the only Legacy vehicle that they used during March of the Oni and meh.) The suspension is brilliant and I also love that it actually seats three people - when I’ve seen larger vehicles from Ninjago that only seat one. I modified mine a bit years ago so I’m not sure I fully recall what it was like originally, but it’s definitely something I recommend picking up for Ninjago fans. (Also Nelson, who’s great.)

17 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I second wanting a Fire Temple remake. I remember when rumors for Ninjago Legacy first popped up, that was one of the main sets mentioned being remade. Of course now we know that it was either mistaken for the Monastery of Spinjitzu or cancelled, but I still hope Lego revisits it at some point.

I’m not interested in the fire temple to be honest (and given they’re redoing the fire dragon, I doubt we’ll ever see it now). But ditto for Battle for Ninjago City, I was in a Dark Age for 2013-2014 and I regret missing that one.