I took a closer look at the temple set and noticed that the Eel monster is chained to the ground.

I still have my bad guys from Atlantis,so I might replace them with the sea snakes or even just mix them.

And I have the need to make the obligatory Sam L. Jackson quote:Enough is enough!!! I have had it with those bloody snakes in this bloody theme!!!

I only have eyes for the Temple of the Infinite Sea :wub_drool:

Finally, City of Atlantis (plus a bit of Aquaman) will get an expansion set.

The bounty is my favourite, I’m hoping they do some sort of moon pool feature where you can dock a submarine underneath it. I love how it looks! Some one mentioned before that it might use a large hull piece, and if that’s the case, bugger. It seems like something Lego would do. It looks substantial though and so does the part count. I’m not really seeing Nya anywhere through. Maybe she’s one of the blurred out mini figs in white. TLG had better call the villains eels now, otherwise I’m not gonna be too happy. This is gonna be an expensive year! I like the temple, but I feel like they have put too much of the part count into that eel. @Legofania, I’m sorry for not believing you! This is crazy! Now we just have to wait until June......

2 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

better call the villains eels now

They’re sea snakes. Eels are fish.

5 hours ago, Gangikhan448 said:

The hydro bounty is mainly white

Do you know that from some other source besides these pictures?

I'm assuming I'm looking at the same pictures you are, and I'm just saying: there are a ton of things in this set of images that are clearly placeholders, and a lot of them are colored white. I see stickers on the hydro bounty, but those could just be there to make it seem less plain for the retailers they're trying to sell to. After ten years of red bounties, white is an abrupt and odd change in direction. Is it not possible that the colors here (along with other things) aren't final? 🤷

5 minutes ago, BraveMax said:

Do you know that from some other source besides these pictures?

I'm assuming I'm looking at the same pictures you are, and I'm just saying: there are a ton of things in this set of images that are clearly placeholders, and a lot of them are colored white. I see stickers on the hydro bounty, but those could just be there to make it seem less plain for the retailers they're trying to sell to. After ten years of red bounties, white is an abrupt and odd change in direction. Is it not possible that the colors here (along with other things) aren't final? 🤷

Builds in preliminary images are generally close to final.

Hey guys nya is the strange creature in the temple of he infinite sea, because if we look at the set banner for lloyds hydro mech the creature seems to be holding the same weapon as on the set banner

52 minutes ago, a guy from somewhere said:

The bounty is my favourite, I’m hoping they do some sort of moon pool feature where you can dock a submarine underneath it. I love how it looks! Some one mentioned before that it might use a large hull piece, and if that’s the case, bugger. It seems like something Lego would do. It looks substantial though and so does the part count. I’m not really seeing Nya anywhere through. Maybe she’s one of the blurred out mini figs in white. TLG had better call the villains eels now, otherwise I’m not gonna be too happy. This is gonna be an expensive year! I like the temple, but I feel like they have put too much of the part count into that eel. @Legofania, I’m sorry for not believing you! This is crazy! Now we just have to wait until June......

I’m just looking at the way the hull seems to bulge out at the bottom and thinking the shaping looks suspect. I hope I’m wrong too, but we probably won’t know for months. As a counterpoint, if it is a large hull piece the big windows at the top look like they’re too low down to accomodate an interior with space for minifigures to stand (as has become the norm for Bounties), and the prow definitely seems different, so it might be that the shaping is just a coincidence. Fingers crossed I guess. A moon pool feature would be awesome, I really hope you’re right about that!

Thoughts on each set:

71739: not a fan of the build, it looks really clunky and worse than 2 previous ones; hope thesankes are new (I'm looking at you orange fang-blade)

71753: dragon seems to look awesome; minfigures suck, except for Golden Nya

71750: if it's 20€, then it's okay; build in itself is okay, same for minfigures, but if it's 30€, then it sucks

71752: I like it, especially the turbine-wheels on build; 4 minfigures is a good amount

71754: dragon is fantastic, so unique; sidebuilds are also great, same goes for minfigs

71755: builds overall design and look is incredible, although I don't like how linear the build is; minifigs will definitely rock

71756: the ship looks amazing; sidebuilds also look really good; amount of minifgures is insane (at least 8, could be even 10)

This wave is actually pretty interesting but yeah, there are some sets that I'm not too big on either.

Like others mentioned too, the Temple and the Water Dragon is friggin' awesome there! For some reason the Temple is giving me a vibe that is an amalgamation of Atlantis and Elves. That creature (if that's Wohira) looks really good, though I didn't expect the villain and it to be in this color scheme but it's still pretty cool. And I'd agree that it's pretty odd for a certain pyro viper's head to be reused for for the villains but I'm definitely happy that some villains of the other sets does have some aquatic elements although I was quite hoping for more. The Water Dragon aesthetic is also something I didn't expect, one of the more imposing dragons I've seen in a while and with its beautiful wings, it really blends in with the aquatic theme,

The "Hydro Bounty" looks really nice too but I kinda wished it wasn't that predominantly white. A mix of additional colors of Teal, Azure and Olive like its sail print would've been really great. Also that leaked Image. we do get to see an artwork to the side on what seems to be part of the box art portraying the main creature of the Temple. And wow, its really looks awesomely menacing!

Going to Jay's vehicle, it looks alright, doesn't feel mindblowing or groundbreaking by any means. Though personally, for some reason I'm really getting a silhouette and a color combination that's made out of the Samurai VXL, and two Hotwheels - the Roborace Robocar and Bad to the Blade which is kinda cool. And as for Lloyd's Hydro Mech, I don't think I'm big fan of it. However, I do dig the claw arms as it is has an asymmetrical and bulky style but the rest just looks plain bland.

Looking forward to checking out the clearer images of this wave.

(While I don't collect Legacy. gotta say the Fire Dragon is looking pretty menacing, much more than its original incarnation (set-wise and show-wise). It's giving me some similarity with the Firstbourne. But the main reason I'm mentioning this is because of....those vinyl/cloth wing.... Why oh why couldn't the Overlord Dragon have those? I know it's a homage to the past dragon builds of that era, but come on. The fire dragon now has it!)

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Also some general thoughts:

• I LOVE the Atlantis (but black and blue instead of red and white) vibe, I was waiting so long for Ninjago to go underwater.

• Snakes? Again? Underwater world is so unique! Why does Ninjago love creatures without backbone so much :laugh_hard:

• I was worried they would use bandanas again, like Golden Nya - great to see underwater masks with visors.

• It sucks that there are no Spinjitzu gimmick types of sets, I think they would be so good!

• I also love how connected to The Island this season is.

Oh, and welcome @Legofania! You were absolutely right, and it's great to have you there :excited:

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

That sea temple, and Nya's water dragon!! :pir-love: The obligitory-oversized-car is arguably LEGO's wildest amphibious vehicle design since Atlantis, which is neat. For the other sets I'll need to see the official pics, but this seems to be a great wave! For Legacy, is that a downsized Ultrasonic Raider, €50-ish?? 

Actually, I'm fine with snakes/eels. TLNM and the Atlantis theme provided a variety of sea creatures, but not water snakes or eels. I think they are a good fit with Ninjago as a theme, more than sharks, octopuses, or jelly fish. Plus it's a great thing to see wave-specific moulds return and be recoloured. 

6 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Actually, I'm fine with snakes/eels. TLNM and the Atlantis theme provided a variety of sea creatures, but not water snakes or eels. I think they are a good fit with Ninjago as a theme, more than sharks, octopuses, or jelly fish. Plus it's a great thing to see wave-specific moulds return and be recoloured. 

I think people are just getting sick of snakes because they just keep introducing more and more of them that are all retconned into the story. 

2012 - Hypnobrai, Constrictai, Fangpyre, Venomari, Anacondrai
2015 - cultists who turn into Anacondrai
2016 - Clancee
2017 - Vermillion
2019 - fire snakes
2021 - water snakes

We originally started out with 5 tribes, since then they've retconned it to 9.

The original 5 tribes were unique at the time but with more tribes getting intoduced every 2-3 years the uniqueness is long gone.Now it's just tiresome.

It's not even the tribes, as the tribes in S1 were all so unique and fantastic. It's about how many season have snake as main-villains / army builders of the wave.

Season 1, Season 7, Season 10 (kinda) and Season 14 - that's a lot of seasons with snakes.

They could have easily exchanged at least Season 10 for another creatures (like lizards even?) and Season 15 is just a misunderstanding - so many underwater creatures, from fishes to crabs and so on, yet they choose snakes (unless the heads are just preliminary and they are actually more unique).

Prices and piece counts thanks to Promobricks:

71739 - 85€ with 729 pieces

71750 - 20€ with 228 pieces

71752 - 40€ with 356 pieces

71753 - 50€ with 563 pieces

71754 - 70€ with 737 pieces

71755 - 100€ with 1060 pieces

71756 - 140€ with 1159 pieces

Ultrasonic Raider, underwater car and underwater bounty... those prices aren't that good. The first one should be between 70€ and 80€, preferably the first one. Car could be better with a 30€ price, and the Bounty... at least 20€ lower, preferably 30€.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Prices and piece counts thanks to Promobricks:

71739 - 85€ with 729 pieces

71750 - 20€ with 228 pieces

71752 - 40€ with 356 pieces

71753 - 50€ with 563 pieces

71754 - 70€ with 737 pieces

71755 - 100€ with 1060 pieces

71756 - 140€ with 1159 pieces

Ultrasonic Raider, underwater car and underwater bounty... those prices aren't that good. The first one should be between 70€ and 80€, preferably the first one. Car could be better with a 30€ price, and the Bounty... at least 20€ lower, preferably 30€.

Thanks, can you post the link? I’m gonna try and convert these prices to pounds and dollars roughly going off older set prices. I’ve been pretty good at it before.

Apparently new ninja suits will have life jackets.

And Nya will have white hear piece with bandana. And white face that reminds me of Pixal. Pretty weird but cool

9 minutes ago, Legofania said:

And Nya will have white hear piece with bandana. And white face that reminds me of Pixal. Pretty weird but cool

Life jackets as in prints or separate moulds?

9 minutes ago, Legofania said:

That’s a strange turn, life vests? They are under water..... not much use unless they’re close to the surface. Also, white hair? Is this just in 1 set or in multiple? I’m just wondering if it could be some energised  version or like jay with the eyepatch in misfortunes keep

Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

That’s a strange turn, life vests? They are under water..... not much use unless they’re close to the surface. Also, white hair? Is this just in 1 set or in multiple? I’m just wondering if it could be some energised  version or like jay with the eyepatch in misfortunes keep

It's on the box art. Probably only in the temple, but I'm not sure