xA4VY4.png

m1jLmB.png 

Overall I'm quite pleased with it, wanted to brick build the 1979 Kremer Racing livery but that's difficult to get right, so went with Martini livery instead.

Just got reminded that this looks like Autobot Jazz too.

Thanks for viewing :)

KMPMOCS

Great! The rear wing is especially well done. It was about time TLG provided some 1x1 brackets. They open up so many possibilities.

1 hour ago, peedeejay said:

Great! The rear wing is especially well done. It was about time TLG provided some 1x1 brackets. They open up so many possibilities.

Thank you :) Yea I love those 1x1 brackets, helped me so much with my recent mocs.

Love it! I'm not a huge fan on 8 wide, but this beauty looks less bulky that the official TLG SC sets. You've done a great job in recreating this Moby Dick

Edited by Daanski

4 hours ago, Daanski said:

Love it! I'm not a huge fan on 8 wide, but this beauty looks less bulky that the official TLG SC sets. You've done a great job in recreating this Moby Dick

Thank you =D

Excellent design.  I love the idea of two different mudguards.   That has never crossed my mind.  Great work.  What will you build next?

3 hours ago, ACCURATEin said:

Excellent design.  I love the idea of two different mudguards.   That has never crossed my mind.  Great work.  What will you build next?

Thank you :)  Fiat 500, and maybe Lancia 037 after that