Captain Braunsfeld

Post your Pirate Crew: Pirate Figbarfs

On 11/13/2023 at 11:17 PM, thewatchman said:

This is amazing!

I actually wanted to try the roughs and these torsos with armada figs!

Hope they are heading back to a modernised armada flagship!

Oh,  a marvelous conquistadores expedition force. I'm quite jealous of your older minifig torso's, and the use of the more recent parts is nicely done.

I thought I'd slap some Bluecoats up here as we can never have enough of those! Some of you will recognize these already but this is for those of you who haven't been playing BoBS. These were some of the units I raised for the Role Building Game, Bretheren of the Brick Seas (BoBS), hosted here on Eurobricks. Era 3 is rumored to begin this coming summer. Mayhaps you too will join us!

LGM2 Local Counterattacks

Line Infantry Advance

Provisional Shore Party No.1

Naval Shore Party

Provisional Shore Party No.2

Penal Legion

4e Regiment de Triallieur Dionysian

Bluecoat Militia

Oleonic Gun and Crew

6 Pound Field Gun

As you can see, BoBS' Bluecoat faction Gran Oleon takes all sorts of coats. More info and figbarfs on the best faction's glorious soldiers may be found here! If Redcoats are more your thing, I don't know why they would be, BoBS' redcoats can be found here. Era 3 of BoBS is meant to focus more on storytelling and roleplaying than previous iterations, so do consider joining us. Specifically, join us at Gran Oleon! Happy holidays and Vive le Roi!

Recruitment Poster

Thanks, ♧

Edited by Jeff of Clubs

On 12/24/2023 at 4:32 PM, Jeff of Clubs said:

I thought I'd slap some Bluecoats up here as we can never have enough of those! Some of you will recognize these already but this is for those of you who haven't been playing BoBS. These were some of the units I raised for the Role Building Game, Bretheren of the Brick Seas (BoBS), hosted here on Eurobricks. Era 3 is rumored to begin this coming summer. Mayhaps you too will join us!

Oleonic Gun and Crew

6 Pound Field Gun

As you can see, BoBS' Bluecoat faction Gran Oleon takes all sorts of coats. More info and figbarfs on the best faction's glorious soldiers may be found here! If Redcoats are more your thing, I don't know why they would be, BoBS' redcoats can be found here. Era 3 of BoBS is meant to focus more on storytelling and roleplaying than previous iterations, so do consider joining us. Specifically, join us at Gran Oleon! Happy holidays and Vive le Roi!

Thanks, ♧

Great stuff - I like the field gun with its crew the most!