Sign in to follow this  
Rubblemaker

[MOC] 5T0-MP3R

Hi all,

I’ve been making a fleet of Neo Classic Space inspired attack craft. This is the 5th craft in my fleet, the 5T0-MP3R. The story behind this one goes like this:

When ground assault is the only option some serious hardware is needed. With an armour piercing chaingun on one side and a metal melting flamethrower on the other, the 5T0-MP3R flattens everything in its way. So don't get in its way!

For anyone interested there are loads of other angles on this moc in my full album here (It also moves and splits in two):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/164260086@N06/albums/72157713662608238

Thanks for looking. :)

MOC - 5T0-MP3R

MOC - 5T0-MP3R

MOC - 5T0-MP3R

Beautiful work!

The hydraulics are sweet, the cockpit is very unique (I like the use of the black protection), and the flamethrower (plus water?) - specially with the cylinders on top, is a great addition. 

Awesome job, mate. 

13 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

Beautiful work!

The hydraulics are sweet, the cockpit is very unique (I like the use of the black protection), and the flamethrower (plus water?) - specially with the cylinders on top, is a great addition. 

Awesome job, mate. 

Thanks very much. I’d thought of the ‘water’ as a blue flame so it has 2 types of fire with which to incinerate everything in its path. This is the first mech I’ve ever made so I learnt a lot doing it. Need to get myself a load of ball joints to make a better one next time!