Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Yeah I've been thinking they might release another red guardian with a mask, and then the figure would stay exclusive. At the same time, the included Taskmaster does not have a hood and is technically exclusive, so it is not 100% clear.

I'll take white Black Widow if that's it but I would much rather get Red GuardianĀ :sceptic:

Fingers crossed they do release another set once the movie actually comes out

Edited by Guyon2002

3 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Fingers crossed they do release another set once the movie actually comes out

I think they will. I think the buildĀ they canĀ do isĀ either the Taskmaster Jeep or the bigger Taskmaster aircraft from the trailers. A build of the lab scene with snow suit Black Widow, Red Guardian and Taskmaster would also be nice.Ā 

16 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Nope they are knock offs. Read the comments of the postĀ 

the one I saw didn't have any comments, but I know they are fake now. Thank youĀ 

17 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Itā€™s back in stock currentlyĀ 

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Got one

Can you post the link because the page i found still says unavailableĀ 

18 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Itā€™s back in stock currentlyĀ 

Cheers mate

Ā 

Just now, JediJosh said:

Ā 

Can you post the link because the page i found still says unavailableĀ 

Gotchu fam

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DVVKDF4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Unless this isn't allowed in which case I disassociate myself from this commentĀ :cry_sad:

Just now, KingSpoozle said:

Cheers mate

Ā 

Gotchu fam

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08DVVKDF4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Unless this isn't allowed in which case I disassociate myself from this commentĀ :cry_sad:

Thank you. Unfortunately they don't ship to the UK so I just sent some messages to some friends in America asking them to purchase one to then send to me lol.

Some guy called marvelfanboy726 is posting a picture of the Venom 2019 figure with a Black Suit Spidey head, pressumaby new, and he suggests for the D2C Set.

Most likely fake right? heĀ“s pretty new and something like that wouldnĀ“t be hard to fake.

(The only way I see it being real, is if it was included as an alternate head in the Spidey-Hidey-Hole since the set also contains Venom)

Edited by Walter529a

20 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Some guy called marvelfanboy726 is posting a picture of the Venom 2019 figure with a Black Suit Spidey head, pressumaby new, and he suggests for the D2C Set.

Most likely fake right? heĀ“s pretty new and something like that wouldnĀ“t be hard to fake.

(The only way I see it being real, is if it was included as an alternate head in the Spidey-Hidey-Hole since the set also contains Venom)

On one hand, I feel that it's fake because this is such a new account. On the other hand, I really hope that this is fake. I desperately want theĀ $300 D2C to be something Endgame-related.Ā 

Ā 

I think it's a fake.

Proof : close location of the eyes (lenses) on the face

Here is the venom figure and remember That spider-Man figure

$_1.jpeg

$_1.jpeg

Edited by oxy220

11 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Bruh legoleaks is down wtf

By ā€œdownā€ do you mean that theĀ most recent posts are no longer visible due to Instagram saying they want to prevent misinformation?Ā 

Just now, HarryVader said:

By ā€œdownā€ do you mean that theĀ most recent posts are no longer visible due to Instagram saying they want to prevent misinformation?Ā 

Yes

40 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

Yeah, looks like we in the US will be legoleakless for a few days. It is a minor annoyance at worst.

Not much of a loss, givenĀ the frequency of actual leaks under that hashtagĀ :tongue:Ā Feels like 1% of the content can actually be classified as leaks, and that includes repostsĀ :grin:

My Taskmaster Ambush set arrived today... and thanks to Amazon's TERRIBLE shipping service I'll most likely be returning it. They sent this set, an exclusive set, in an envelope, which ruined the box and left numerous dents... Lego needs to stop giving Amazon exclusives, especially for valuable items like this

Edited by HarryVader

30 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

My Taskmaster Ambush set arrived today... and thanks to Amazon's TERRIBLE shipping service I'll most likely be returning it. They sent this set, an exclusive set, in an envelope, which ruined the box and left numerous dents... Lego needs to stop giving Amazon exclusives, especially for valuable items like this

At that point I would just keep it and build the set. I wouldn't expect to be able to get another one for regular price.

31 minutes ago, HarryVader said:

I'd check to see if you can get a replacement first. Having the set with a damaged box is better than not having it at allĀ :tongue: