Sign in to follow this  
Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 3] [Mordageen - P12 - Mordagon] [L9 - Ralltiir - TT] Roast Duck

*Your entry has earned 7 XP*

Roast Duck

Excerpt from Cdr. Storr’s log: After we chased Jol Dixun out of the system I tasked the two bounty hunters, the Weequay slavehunter Ack’natuu and The Sling, with shadowing the criminal. They tracked his ship to Raltiir, where they followed him to a den associated with the Hutts. I will follow up on this lead with our hutt connections. I’ve told the bounty hunters to bring in Jol for some ‘friendly’ interrogation.

///

Let me know what toy thing - more images and details below:

Spoiler

The alien depicted is a male Mordageen, from the planet Mordagon
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mordageen

latest?cb=20051011115910

1280x960.jpg

The two bounty hunters...

1280x1707.jpg

Another view of Jol Dixun...

1280x1707.jpg

The wall in the background is a testement to the fact that the Empire almost destroyed the planet by setting an example...

Edited by goatman461

The broken wall on the side looks great! The floor pattern looks really nice too!

I like the build and the broken wall is great, but honestly I'm not super into the Mordageen fig.  It's a decent likeness but for some reason it just doesn't do it for me.

I do love the infopanel and the general state of disrepair! Awesome build as always.

Thank you guys... @DrMuttonchops As always I appreciate the feedback, and I agree that some of these aliens may not be as close as others. In this case it was a strategic choice to do this species, since it is so close to Triumvirate territory... Let me know if you have other suggestions for minifig head/color... ;)

On 10/2/2019 at 4:11 AM, Darth Bjorn said:

Let me know if you have other suggestions for minifig head/color... ;)

Unhelpfully, I don't. :( But I always appreciate an excuse to look through bricklink!