Darth Bjorn

[Q12 - Nanth’ri - TT] Imperius Unitada ober Totallex

*Your entry has earned 14 XP*

Factions: Imperius Unitada ober Totallex

Mission Log from Cpt. Bannon: After the successful apprehension of the treacherous senator on Sarapin, I was invited to an audience with the Supreme Moff Barthol. Having nothing but reverence and respect for the Moff, I anxiously accepted.

Onboard the Imperial Super Star Destroyer Resurrector

Moff Barthol: Welcome young Bannon. We have been expecting you. We are looking forward to you joining our course in uniting imperial remnants. In time you will see that our ambitions are the same. Your service for Commenor has been noticed and we will grant you the rank of Commander in the service of the Imperial Triumvirate. Do you accept?

Cpt. Bannon: Your highness, highnesses, It would be an honor to serve, restoring the glory of the empire.

Prince Serion: Good. You will be reporting to us directly and act autonomously unless otherwise instructed by us. You will have men and a star destroyer under your command to carry out your missions. Go to the Nixor system and await further instructions.

1920x1303.jpg

///

My first attempt to add lights to a MOC. Hidden underneath the holo table I've placed a LEGO smarthub powering four LED lights. Below you'll find a few behind the scenes shots. Let me know what you think. :)

Spoiler

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

A closer look at the holo table...

1920x1440.jpg

1920x1440.jpg

A closer look on the lover level...

1920x1440.jpg

The LEDs under the table...

1920x2560.jpg

The hardware hidden under the floor...

1920x1440.jpg

A peek into the side under the steps...

Edited by goatman461

Nice display of minifig for your faction presentation... (I'm jealous of all this cool minifigs)

This audience room is well executed, with full of nice details (the trans-blue LED table works well, the render is great ! the angles :thumbup: )

I like this lower bridge with the big old school computers so Star Wars.

A really good overall impression, so this is a good start for the new faction.

Best wishes for the Triumvirate futur...

Spoiler

Errr... Triumvirate... where are Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion and Darth Traya  ? :wink:

Wow that's a cool build! I think the hologram turned out really great, and the small details really make the build look so much better!

On 9/13/2019 at 5:01 PM, Professor Thaum said:

Nice display of minifig for your faction presentation... (I'm jealous of all this cool minifigs)

This audience room is well executed, with full of nice details (the trans-blue LED table works well, the render is great ! the angles :thumbup: )

I like this lower bridge with the big old school computers so Star Wars.

A really good overall impression, so this is a good start for the new faction.

Best wishes for the Triumvirate futur...

Hide contents

Errr... Triumvirate... where are Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion and Darth Traya  ? :wink:

This.is the new imperial Trumnivate not the old one